America's Culture of Violence

Dec 16, 2012 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.newyorker.com

A troubled young man in Connecticut lays his hands on the kinds of guns that no civilian should ever have and does something that no civilization should ever see.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of72
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

So, apparently it is time to abolish the 1st and 2nd amendments. There needs to be strict regulations that govern what movies and video games are acceptable.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I guess owning a gun makes you a monster according to the article and comments from The New Yorker. The gun control drum will get a good thumping and much lip service from liberals who are protected by others carrying guns. Bloomberg has armed protection as do most political figures so they are in an exempt class in their minds.
Human rights my AZS

Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

America's Culture of Violence!!

may God bless "UNITED SNAKES OF AMERICA" !!

Since: Dec 07

Navasota, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Human rights my AZS wrote:
Brutality and Violence Escalate in Sri Lanka: Prominent Activists and Journalists Targeted

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kiri-westby/bru...

Shut the fk up you hypocritical sewer dweller..check the date on this article and then go beat your wive's up! Ahole.
Crooked liberal media

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

It's atheist liberal culture to blame for these mass killings - not guns.

Atheist liberalism is to blame for the rampant violence we are experiencing. An ideology/religion of death and meaninglessness (atheist liberalism), is the cause of nearly all of America's social and economic problems.

America will continue to sink deeper and deeper into misery and chaos because of atheist liberalism. Unless the American people wake up to this fact, our nation will destroy itself - atheist liberalism is a social and economic cancer...and America is terminally ill.
watsamattau

Aberdeen, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I'll give my guns up when there is no guns protecting Obama when he travels to make speeches to promote gun control.If it is good enough for him it is good enough for me.
Law

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Sri Lanka. Yeah, that's a bastion of Human Rights. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
so now

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

watsamattau wrote:
you are threatening our fine president. Call the secret service.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Have Seen It Before wrote:
I guess owning a gun makes you a monster according to the article and comments from The New Yorker. The gun control drum will get a good thumping and much lip service from liberals who are protected by others carrying guns. Bloomberg has armed protection as do most political figures so they are in an exempt class in their minds.
Don't be a douch all your life.

Nothing is wrong with gun ownership.
The problem arises when litle-dicks buy assault weapons, or in this case, people who live with disturbed people, and own guns that can be easilly used to kill DOZENS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN.

You probably did not really understand that, so I'll repeat it...DOZENS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN were murdered, and you say "...I guess owning a gun makes you a monster.." making this somehow about your inadequacies.

Well, Mr little-dick, it ain't about you. You have no right to supply murder weapons to crazy people and thugs, yet you act as if you do.

Go stick your head in the toilet and flush until you grow a conscience.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Crooked liberal media wrote:
It's atheist liberal culture to blame for these mass killings - not guns.
Atheist liberalism is to blame for the rampant violence we are experiencing. An ideology/religion of death and meaninglessness (atheist liberalism), is the cause of nearly all of America's social and economic problems.
America will continue to sink deeper and deeper into misery and chaos because of atheist liberalism. Unless the American people wake up to this fact, our nation will destroy itself - atheist liberalism is a social and economic cancer...and America is terminally ill.
No. Scalia and the NRA, are to blame; and dirty assholes like you.
Jesus never carried a gun.

The present Supreme court, and the NRA PROMOTES THE CULTURE OF DEATH,not your made up straw man, "atheist liberal culture."

Why are you so stupid, and why don't you understand that there is baby blood on your hands?

"atheist liberal culture" indeed!
da3 muskeetears

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

RustyS wrote:
So, apparently it is time to abolish the 1st and 2nd amendments. There needs to be strict regulations that govern what movies and video games are acceptable.
Rus! U wanna become 101 senator?!!;-00000

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

RustyS wrote:
The Second Amendment was recently cut in half, and half thrown away by thepresent Supreme Court.
da3 muskeetears

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

snake is the TM for WHO!! USA is U9ed Senate of Auditing!! U like dat ONE!!!;-0000
da3 muskeetears

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Brutality and Violence Escalate in Sri Lanka: Prominent Activists and Journalists Targeted
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kiri-westby/bru...
Shut the fk up you hypocritical sewer dweller..check the date on this article and then go beat your wive's up! Ahole.
dat curry don't kno waht is USA mean!!;-000
da3 muskeetears

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Law wrote:
<quoted text>Sri Lanka. Yeah, that's a bastion of Human Rights. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
;-00000000h, HR em thinking!! Humen Lefts!!;-0000
McGruff

Rineyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>No. Scalia and the NRA, are to blame; and dirty assholes like you.

The present Supreme court, and the NRA PROMOTES THE CULTURE OF DEATH,not your made up straw man, "atheist liberal culture."

Why are you so stupid, and why don't you understand that there is baby blood on your hands?

what a stupid little man you are. Is that your argument? It's weak. Very weak. You sound just like a liberal. Plenty of names and accusations but short on reason and facts. I will stop laughing in a minute
Law

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Scalia and the NRA, are to blame; and dirty assholes like you.
More tripe from the colostomy bag with ears.
Law

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

so now wrote:
<quoted text>
Gutless sock puppet.
da3 muskeetears

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

so now wrote:
<quoted text>
dat is funnie! try here www.victoriasecret.com ;-0000
watsamattau

Aberdeen, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

so now wrote:
<quoted text>
I never threatened anyone,I said, if I have to travel without my guns ,then he should also.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of72
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••