RNC moves to freeze out networks on debates

Aug 16, 2013 Full story: TheBostonChannel.com 121

The Republican National Committee approved a resolution Friday vowing to sideline CNN and NBC from the presidential primary debate process in 2016 unless the networks abandon plans to produce programs about Hillary Clinton.

Full Story
Leftists Suck

Middletown, CT

#26 Aug 16, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>

Unless they can find a way to reach the young, women, gays, Hispanics, etc, they'll never see the inside of the White House again.
Sure, and while we're at it let's ask Detroit how 50 years of one party rule has worked for them.
Brenda besson

United States

#27 Aug 17, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOPasaurs can't win with just the conservative vote. There simply aren't enough straight old white christian men & their subservient wives left anymore.
Unless they can find a way to reach the young, women, gays, Hispanics, etc, they'll never see the inside of the White House again, except maybe on the visitors tour.
dont kid yourself democrats will now vote republican,no one wants amnesty so democrats will lose a lot of people.thats a fact.blacks are becoming republican more and more just saying
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#28 Aug 17, 2013
serfs up wrote:
The Republicans do not need to be in debates with Dems. they get butchered by impartial broadcasters. They need Repub broadcasters drilling the candidates on what they will or won't do. And a conservative a tthe very least needs to come out of the next presidential election as the standard bearer. they are not going to get progressive votes anyway. Don't need them anymore. I don't even watch progressive in anything including sports. And even don't go to movies and pay for political activist actors. The contamination is so widespread it is like zombie land. The conservative candidate needs a mouth like Christie also.it is a shame he is on the liberal side of Repub politics.
"And a conservative a tthe very least needs to come out of the next presidential election as the standard bearer".

Ron Paul tried to be that last time.

Teabaggers soundly rejected him.

He wasn't the corporate, globalist, lackey they were looking for.

They will vote for a teabagger calling themselvesa "conservative", the crazier the better.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#29 Aug 17, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the states which have term limits, which essentially does the same thing with no better results.
Unfortunately there is an unlimited supply of "business as usual" people who will run for office even if they know they only get 4 or 6 or 8 years max.
As for the US Congress, the pay & perks & power trips are simply too irresistible.
You've hit upon another sticky point. The pay and benefits for congressional service should be no higher than our soldiers who have also volunteered to serve our country. That's another key to getting this train back on the right track IMHO. I notice that congress hasn't been taxed with any furlough days to help pay for the mess that THEY created. I think what we SHOULD be doing to straighten things out is pretty clear. Getting the voters together to make it happen is another whole ball game. Too many people in this country today believe the government is there to support them like dependent children.
spud

Bangor, PA

#30 Aug 17, 2013
The RNC is right to boycott CNN and NBC. ABC and CBS don't have any love for Republicans either but they're more sneaky about hiding their liberal bias. If that mountain of money the networks make on political campaigns starts to dry up, maybe they will be forced to become impartial.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#31 Aug 17, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
"And a conservative a tthe very least needs to come out of the next presidential election as the standard bearer".
They will vote for a teabagger calling themselvesa "conservative", the crazier the better.
Instead you re-elected the 0rganizer and turned recession to depression and arab spring to winter.

Fore! the baggEE!s

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32 Aug 17, 2013
The Nazicrats NEED their PROPAGANDA!!!!!
What will they do with out Obamanazi Goebbels propaganda on TV.
OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Calling Al Gore
Calling Al GOre
Sell American TV to the Terrorists.
Sell American TV to the Terrorists.
Calling Al Gore.
Calling Al Gore.
All Creepocrats need their Propaganda
!!!This is a Class 4 Obamanazi Propaganda Alert!!!!
Use your Obamaphone in Nazicrat propaganda Emergencies.
Search for "Goebbels/Obama Propaganda 4U"
Stay calm.
Go help kill a fetus at Planned Parenthood if all else fails.
Cutting pliers will be given out for free.
Obamanazi is watching.
You will receive your payment for votes on time.
Stay calm.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#33 Aug 17, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>dont kid yourself democrats will now vote republican,no one wants amnesty so democrats will lose a lot of people.thats a fact.blacks are becoming republican more and more just saying
"...blacks are becoming republican more and more...."

Right, I guess that explains why 99% of blacks voted for the Dems in '12.

Keep dreaming.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Huntington, NY

#34 Aug 17, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
"...blacks are becoming republican more and more...."
Right, I guess that explains why 99% of blacks voted for the Dems in '12.
Keep dreaming.
You better keep running black candidates then.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#35 Aug 17, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
........The Democratic primary debates will be on SCIFY, Animal Planet, Court TV,.......
Once again I agree with some of your observations.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#36 Aug 17, 2013
rice penis, soon-to-be-removed rnc chair..stomp, stomp, fit, fit, whine, whine. I'm taking my kmart condidates and staying home.

hahahahahahahahaha
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#37 Aug 17, 2013
<quoted text>
The elitists rejected him. People are told what to do. Including you. Progressives/RINOS/NEO CONS are stooges of the power elite. Most of the broadcasters are stooges also. You think Obama is different. The progressive Dems don't even give tax cuts back to the working class. At least Bush the RINO/NEO CON did that. We had our chance. The last one that could have been done without massive pain. As long as you in the direction of the elitists you will be supported. You will get half decent jobs. You will do well if you apply yourself. But go against it and things get much harder. So people go with the flow. and like the old Fram oil filter commercial adage..."pay me now or pay me later"...we decided to pay later. And its getting close to ponying up.

Tawas City, Michigan

#38 Aug 17, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
You better keep running black candidates then.
Clinton & Carter got about the same percentage of blacks voting for them as Obama did.

Hillary will get about the same percentage of blacks voting for her in 2016 as well.

Racist such as yourself just don't get it. It's not the color of the messenger, it's the message.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Huntington, NY

#39 Aug 17, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton & Carter got about the same percentage of blacks voting for them as Obama did.
Hillary will get about the same percentage of blacks voting for her in 2016 as well.
Racist such as yourself just don't get it. It's not the color of the messenger, it's the message.
Every city run by surrendercrats is bankrupt and infested.

They vote for free stuff that we couldn't afford decades ago, let alone now.

Tawas City, Michigan

#40 Aug 17, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Every city run by surrendercrats is bankrupt and infested.
They vote for free stuff that we couldn't afford decades ago, let alone now.
I don't live in cities anymore so I don't care.

My only goal is to keep the GOPasaurs out of the White House in 2016.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, grasshopper!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#41 Aug 17, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
rice penis, soon-to-be-removed rnc chair..stomp, stomp, fit, fit, whine, whine. I'm taking my kmart condidates and staying home.
hahahahahahahahaha
Not that you can tell the difference, but you talking Obama, Hillary or Oprah?
Clayton Leon Winton

Spokane, WA

#42 Aug 17, 2013
Both CNN and NBC are two of the most conservative networks there is, hiding behind the "liberal label," as conservatives often do.

Conservatives censoring/oppressing/suppressi ng conservatives? Each other? Say what?!

It's very typical; no different than all the "positive-thinkers" and their endless pessimistic tunnel-vision focusing of perceiving "negatives" to hammer against self-made merciless positive-cross-signs, using points of hypocritical forked-tongues as nails.

-- mention it, all they do is DENY IT, after a lengthy deer-in-headlights blank stare. "huh?"

Then, after all their hatred, all their stirring-up of hatreds against all the people and peoples' behaviors they've labeled "negative!" ... after all that hateful labeling, after all that casting-out of diversity, in isolation, they pat each other on the backs, chanting, goose-step in lock-step, "just be positive-minded!" ... marching endlessly on to war. Crusade! Here comes the positive-thinkers!

As for airing shows about celebrities, perhaps if the program had a blue dress, maybe some cocaine, and lots of violence, it would get NBC's "family friendly" approval with the RNC "official endorsement?"

--#TwilightZone

Kind regards, always,
Clayton Leon Winton
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#43 Aug 18, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead you re-elected the 0rganizer and turned recession to depression and arab spring to winter.
Fore! the baggEE!s
Damned right I did.

It beats the crap out of voting for ANY teabagger or a "wannabe".

The ones who whole heartedly supported the policies that put the U.S. and the world in the shape it's in now.

Letting corporations "self regulate" and write our laws worked so well in 1929 and 2006.

Tebaggers: GREED is good.

Profit before country.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#44 Aug 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The elitists rejected him. People are told what to do. Including you. Progressives/RINOS/NEO CONS are stooges of the power elite. Most of the broadcasters are stooges also. You think Obama is different. The progressive Dems don't even give tax cuts back to the working class. At least Bush the RINO/NEO CON did that. We had our chance. The last one that could have been done without massive pain. As long as you in the direction of the elitists you will be supported. You will get half decent jobs. You will do well if you apply yourself. But go against it and things get much harder. So people go with the flow. and like the old Fram oil filter commercial adage..."pay me now or pay me later"...we decided to pay later. And its getting close to ponying up.
"You think Obama is different?"

Never said that, I was hoping he was.

Instead he's turned into a good republican.

Which I would gladly vote for again rather than ANY corporate "elite" teabagger.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#45 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
"You think Obama is different?"
Never said that, I was hoping he was.
Instead he's turned into a good republican.
Which I would gladly vote for again rather than ANY corporate "elite" teabagger.
You keep saying teabaggers. You assume to much. at least to many of the people who vote and are teabaggers. You also interject yourself into things that are not your business. You are adamant about that in the progressive movement. What we really have is no disagreements are allowed about progressive and their agendas with no outside influences with all disagreements allowed with Repubs and lots of outside influences. So the result is the progressives rule damn near of the Dem party with the Repub party full of RINOS/NEO CONS. And people tried to vote them out and they keep showing up and even change the elections. I am still trying to figure out how a teaparty guy won the Alaska Senate election and then the corrupted RINO/NEO CON woman who family has power and who has eyes an inch further apart then normal people came back into power. You see I know this is going to end bad. You keep refusing to believe that. Maybe you are still young and idealistic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Boca Loca 1,110,705
Senator blasts revolving door from D.C. to Wall... 2 min Shinichiro Takizawa 16
Planned Parenthood blasts Ernst in new ad 3 min Eleanor 7
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Limbertwig 153,643
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min woodtick57 262,512
Obama to boost U.S. involvement in fight agains... 7 min barefoot2626 47
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 7 min TomInElPaso 450
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min JM_Brazil 116,661
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 1 hr WARRIOR 4,191
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••