Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency

Sep 5, 2012 Read more: ABC News 2,382
The Georgetown law student shut out of a Congressional hearing on contraception earlier this year is basking in the glow of the Democratic National Convention 's prime time stage. Read more

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1980 Oct 12, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Actually she took all the venom from the other side and from independents and even from some of the Repubs from their screw ups. The worse part is what the progressive did to her kids and did not even stop after the election was won. Trusting evil brings destruction to your own. There is no point of having a family structure anymore. None. And McCain lost because he was McCain. The anger was there a couple months before the Repub convention. He knew it. That is why he picked Palin. Hoping that she would get millions of votes for his traitorous azz.
OOOO WHOLE BUNCH OF LIES.....I voted for Ron Paul in 2008 I knew many people who would ahve voted Mccain if not for Palin.....PALIN LOST THE ELECTION FOR MCCAIN AND GAVE US OBAMA.......That is fact..
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#1981 Oct 12, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOO WHOLE BUNCH OF LIES.....I voted for Ron Paul in 2008 I knew many people who would ahve voted Mccain if not for Palin.....PALIN LOST THE ELECTION FOR MCCAIN AND GAVE US OBAMA.......That is fact..
That is a lie! That woman had massive crowds wherever she went. You can't hide that. There was venom for McCain. Still is. Lies like you spiel is the reason we need an economic collapse and/or a few nukes detonated on our territory. It will either makes things worse between us or galvanize us as a people.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#1982 Oct 12, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> That is a lie! That woman had massive crowds wherever she went. You can't hide that. There was venom for McCain. Still is. Lies like you spiel is the reason we need an economic collapse and/or a few nukes detonated on our territory. It will either makes things worse between us or galvanize us as a people.
Yea she had massive crowds of racist hate filled bigoted THEOCRATIC TARITORS LIKE HER.....But no patriotisc constitution following people could support her treasonous ways.

Until we do as RON PAUL has said this nation is doomed...Romney will add as mch debt as Obama has and will sink us into more wars that will destroy this nation.....
Spike

Akron, OH

#1983 Oct 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, for proving that you're a shallow ass who's only interested in having your little head stimulated. That you judge based on appearance. You want to mock the physically and menatlly handicapped NEXT?
It's funny, to see the hypocrisy of a misogynist like you. If women were to judge candidates based just on their looks or gender, you'd be all over it like flies on shit. But you see nothing wrong with doing the very same thing yourselves.
It was never intended to "allow"women to vote in this country,voting is a mans resposibility because women lack the abiliy to reason by way of thought,instead, all decisions by women are based on the emotion at any given moment. It's all part of that big cycle thing that never ends until they get into their 50's then it's all down hill at high speed for them. That should clear things up for you,now go do your cores and stop the whinning.
Spike

Akron, OH

#1984 Oct 12, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> That is a lie! That woman had massive crowds wherever she went. You can't hide that. There was venom for McCain. Still is. Lies like you spiel is the reason we need an economic collapse and/or a few nukes detonated on our territory. It will either makes things worse between us or galvanize us as a people.
I couldn't agree with you more.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1985 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>It was never intended to "allow"women to vote in this country,voting is a mans resposibility because women lack the abiliy to reason by way of thought,instead, all decisions by women are based on the emotion at any given moment. It's all part of that big cycle thing that never ends until they get into their 50's then it's all down hill at high speed for them. That should clear things up for you,now go do your cores and stop the whinning.
Basing one's opinion of a politician based on upon their looks hardly indicates an "ability to reason by way of thought". In fact, it DOES indicate an opinion "based on the emotion of any given moment", and says to any intelligent person that your brain is located in your penis. Go jerk off, and release the pressure on your "thought" processes.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#1986 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>It was never intended to "allow"women to vote in this country,voting is a mans resposibility because women lack the abiliy to reason by way of thought,instead, all decisions by women are based on the emotion at any given moment. It's all part of that big cycle thing that never ends until they get into their 50's then it's all down hill at high speed for them. That should clear things up for you,now go do your cores and stop the whinning.
Yep you a nazi fascist theocratic traitor to the USA and her constitution....TIME TO LEAVE TRAITOR.......Your a prime example of what is wrong withe the GOP and with how the world see,s this nation...
Spike

Akron, OH

#1987 Oct 12, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep you a nazi fascist theocratic traitor to the USA and her constitution....TIME TO LEAVE TRAITOR.......Your a prime example of what is wrong withe the GOP and with how the world see,s this nation...
If you "REALLY" cared about the Constitution (which you don't) you would be demanding Obama be impeached for signing 942 executive orders in the last 3 years. Which is noting more than a end-run around the Constitution that you say you respect.
Spike

Akron, OH

#1988 Oct 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Basing one's opinion of a politician based on upon their looks hardly indicates an "ability to reason by way of thought". In fact, it DOES indicate an opinion "based on the emotion of any given moment", and says to any intelligent person that your brain is located in your penis. Go jerk off, and release the pressure on your "thought" processes.
Ah,,how soon we forget. Then back in 2008 we were treated to the "Obama Girls", remember them? They dressed up as cheer leaders and pranced around at every rally, then there was all those women fainting at his rallies.hahahaha!For some reason they're no longer fainting,I guess the fad has wore off after they came to realize how stupid they looked.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1989 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Ah,,how soon we forget. Then back in 2008 we were treated to the "Obama Girls", remember them? They dressed up as cheer leaders and pranced around at every rally, then there was all those women fainting at his rallies.hahahaha!For some reason they're no longer fainting,I guess the fad has wore off after they came to realize how stupid they looked.
Yes, I agree they were stupid. And?

Are you ASSuming I voted for Obama?
Spike

Akron, OH

#1990 Oct 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree they were stupid. And?
Are you ASSuming I voted for Obama?
I haven't thought about who you voted for,if you even voted. Is this something you FEEL you need to SHARE?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#1991 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>If you "REALLY" cared about the Constitution (which you don't) you would be demanding Obama be impeached for signing 942 executive orders in the last 3 years. Which is noting more than a end-run around the Constitution that you say you respect.
I did demand Bush be impeached for his LIES and for the Patriot act.....Yes Obama has amde a lot of mistakes...BUT NOT IMPEACHABLE ONES....LIAR!!!!!!!!!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1992 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't thought about who you voted for,if you even voted. Is this something you FEEL you need to SHARE?
Uh huh, right. Which is, of course, why you brought up Obama.

Pull the other leg, you're fooling no one.
chickpea

Seattle, WA

#1993 Oct 12, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion of Palin:
HORSE. COW. PIG. DOG.

She did lose the election for McCain among other things.
Spike

Akron, OH

#1994 Oct 12, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I did demand Bush be impeached for his LIES and for the Patriot act.....Yes Obama has amde a lot of mistakes...BUT NOT IMPEACHABLE ONES....LIAR!!!!!!!!!
Reagan signed 13 executive orders,Bush 1 ? Clinton signed 20,Bush 2 signed 90,and the man-child signed 946.But you have to understand you're deranged, meaning, facts deflect off of you that don't fit your template.
Spike

Akron, OH

#1995 Oct 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh, right. Which is, of course, why you brought up Obama.
Pull the other leg, you're fooling no one.
The O'bamster is cuurent. We could have used Jimmy Carter as an example as well. The "women voters of America" voted for him because he had more hair than Jerry Ford and they liked his teeth.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#1996 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan signed 13 executive orders,Bush 1 ? Clinton signed 20,Bush 2 signed 90,and the man-child signed 946.But you have to understand you're deranged, meaning, facts deflect off of you that don't fit your template.
LOL...silly nazi,,,facts are for adults
Spike

Akron, OH

#1997 Oct 12, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...silly nazi,,,facts are for adults
The one common thread that the intellectually lazy like you and your ilk share is you label everyone on the right as Fascists but you don't even know the meaning of the word,I think you guys just like the sound it makes when you say it. After you educate yourself on what Fascism is then you will understand the situation at Boeing Aircraft. Boeing spent millions building a new plant in South Carolina, they spent two years alone on recruting several thousand new employee's,keep in mind this didn't effect their workers in Washington state,these were newly created jobs in a right to work state and your Supreme Leader, the O'bamster, refused to allow Boeing to open the plant. That "little one" is Fascism. The last thing I need is a lecture from some bottom feeder like you on who the real Fascists are.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1998 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>The O'bamster is cuurent. We could have used Jimmy Carter as an example as well. The "women voters of America" voted for him because he had more hair than Jerry Ford and they liked his teeth.
LOL, now you're just being silly.
the rest of us

New York, NY

#2000 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
Does your mother still fart when you bang her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Hillary Becoming A Joke? 1 min sarabella 40
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Earthling-1 52,736
News Jeb Bush on collision course with his own party... 5 min tomin cali 27
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 5 min Who Guessed it 74
News US warship heads to Yemeni waters; could block ... 5 min Eleanor 9
News Huckabee: Wait until Obama is out of office bef... 6 min Fundie Concernd B... 48
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Ari son of Anarchy 178,368
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min positronium 323,596
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min DanFromSmithville 160,130
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Nuculur option 1,217,583
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 11 min Fundie Concernd B... 283
More from around the web