Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Star...

Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency

There are 2380 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency. In it, ABC News reports that:

The Georgetown law student shut out of a Congressional hearing on contraception earlier this year is basking in the glow of the Democratic National Convention 's prime time stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#722 Sep 17, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
What?!?! LOL!
Time to up the thorazine, friend!
Thank you for proving my point so eloquently, though!
: D
Your point is the same crap that has us near destruction. We have to kill and maim people plus make others slaves to us in overseas manufacturing for you to open your mouth. I tell you the truth. You just slander and destroy and everything else. Be strong if the dollar collapses quickly and the financial system implodes or as you watch it happen so slowly and are so blinded to your own selfisb beliefs. Be strong as people like me will not be your slaves anymore. and you will go primal to survive when things go to its worse. Thorazine! Bwahhaaa!. When the nation is impoverished tens of millions of your sisters will being using hangers as they find ways to survive and get rid of the evidence. But oh yeah. I will always be respectful and treat you with a smile as i do now. After all, its my fault as you have been whining for decades even with total power and eons before that.
Ocean56

AOL

#723 Sep 17, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
Well, it is readily apparent that you are not "on top of the gravy train," sorry. I care not one iota whether you "trust" me or not. Your writing skills are atrocious, so I'm gathering that you are one of those "below average" who considers themselves "above average." You are threatened by educated people. I get it.
I've noticed that a lot of average and not-so-educated guys are threatened by educated people, ESPECIALLY educated women. That was the way of things in the 19th century, obviously. The average uneducated guys of today are still resentful of women who prefer focusing on their careers to getting married and having kids.

Guys like "serfsup" have real issues with women who aren't interested in returning to the dark and ugly days when they had NO other real options but marriage and motherhood. Well, too bad for them. Marriage and motherhood are both OPTIONAL in the 21st century, not required. That is a very GOOD thing, for women and men whose minds aren't stuck in the 19th century or earlier.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#724 Sep 17, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that a lot of average and not-so-educated guys are threatened by educated people, ESPECIALLY educated women. That was the way of things in the 19th century, obviously. The average uneducated guys of today are still resentful of women who prefer focusing on their careers to getting married and having kids.
Guys like "serfsup" have real issues with women who aren't interested in returning to the dark and ugly days when they had NO other real options but marriage and motherhood. Well, too bad for them. Marriage and motherhood are both OPTIONAL in the 21st century, not required. That is a very GOOD thing, for women and men whose minds aren't stuck in the 19th century or earlier.
Well, for people like that it is *so* much easier for them to blame their inadequacies and lack of success on women, rather than acknowledge that their own skill set is simply not up to snuff.

He who hesitates...gets left behind.
really

United States

#725 Sep 17, 2012
Viva le Christo Rey!

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#726 Sep 17, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Women are spoiled! Western world women, particularly in America are the most spoiled beings in human history. You cost to much and the return is not worth it. The percentage of women who are outnumbered by the ones who are not. When the west collapses and it is, you will reap what you sowed. You see the cracks all around you with a tyranny enveloping us, and you think about yourselves only. well the tyranny is also crapping on you if you pay attention to it. Fascism is a nasty way to live in bad times. for your future, watch the relationships between men and women in poor neighborhoods. And even though today with the help of resources,we have MILFS, mature and now cougars, this will not last and when those resources are more and more limited, the party will be over for most. Tragically, this is an indictment on male/female relationships and even though it is good for sexual encounters, there is nothing else after. The end result will be massive low level living and poverty. The elitists did their job good. Job well done to them. Thumbs up.
Oh save it you whiny woman hating little creep!

You are not originally from this country are you?

Women cost to much....how many have you purchased?

Your snide little comment "You cost to much and the return is not worth it" proves it all, you view women as merchandise while you sit around whining all day about them. You are an insecure little man who blames everything on women. The good news for you is we are use to it and the bad news is we will not fall for it, snivel about that for awhile.

Your backwards ways are not worthy of discussion so run along, maybe you can pay a woman to listen to you.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#727 Sep 17, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your snide little comment "You cost to much and the return is not worth it" proves it all, you view women as merchandise while you sit around whining all day about them. You are an insecure little man who blames everything on women. The good news for you is we are use to it and the bad news is we will not fall for it, snivel about that for awhile.
Your backwards ways are not worthy of discussion so run along, maybe you can pay a woman to listen to you.
Ha. Good point. The only women he has ever been with he had to pay for.

No wonder he's bitter.

Sad.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#728 Sep 17, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. Good point. The only women he has ever been with he had to pay for.
No wonder he's bitter.
Sad.
Yep! He is pathetic. He should save his money till he has enough to get laid correctly!
STFU Fluke

Los Angeles, CA

#730 Sep 17, 2012
This woman is as bad as a boil on a person's private parts....all of them and that goes for men as well as women.

Why would any self respecting woman make a spectacle of herself like this witch unless she was out for her 15 minutes and trying to make a name for herself?
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#731 Sep 17, 2012
"American liberals are useful idiots", from the former USSR. Fluke is a liberal, enough said.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#732 Sep 17, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morgana, you blister others and you are so easy. People like me are trying to save you so you can keep doing what you want. But your bad sense of false pride thinks otherwise. There is nothing wrong with feminism. Sane feminism. And there are those on both sides in politics. The hate filled feminist will get hers/his at some point. You speak vile contempt for men and blame one syou don't even know. I just tell you what is going to happen in the near future. Of course America can start producing real wealth again and forestall it. But I do want my money. Yes indeedee I do. Last week the House re upped a wireless wiretap law so they can snivel their way in peoples business for five more years. Most of the newly elected tea party people voted for this and other laws to take our rights away. When started, the tea party was not supposed to be doing this. So that means these people elected are mostly not tea party but the same elitists that we keep electing on both sides of the aisle. That is my real crying. Lamenting that Americans do not care about freedom even as they watch government at all levels enforce more and more draconian laws on them in the name of security and taxing and fining them for every last dollar they have to keep their little feifdoms going. A smart woman like yourself. Did you ever wonder why there is no interest at the banks? For four years and longer now! And we have real high inflation in most of things we like. Study it. Know it! Then spread the word. Most of things I wrote will come true at some point. Its just a matter of when.
Ocean56

AOL

#733 Sep 18, 2012
STFU Fluke wrote:
This woman is as bad as a boil on a person's private parts....all of them and that goes for men as well as women.
Why would any self respecting woman make a spectacle of herself like this witch unless she was out for her 15 minutes and trying to make a name for herself?
Funny how right-wing kooks don't mind women speaking in public when stupid women like Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin or Michelle "Women should submit to their husbands" Bachmann are "out for THEIR 15 minutes," isn't it.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#734 Sep 18, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how right-wing kooks don't mind women speaking in public when stupid women like Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin or Michelle "Women should submit to their husbands" Bachmann are "out for THEIR 15 minutes," isn't it.
How about Jan "Pregnancy occurs 2 weeks before conception" Brewer?

!!
barry

Henagar, AL

#735 Sep 18, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
typical liberal "facts". sarah palin never said that she could see russia from her house. that was tina fey in a snl skit.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/20...

so just who is the stupid one here?
Ocean56

AOL

#736 Sep 18, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
How about Jan "Pregnancy occurs 2 weeks before conception" Brewer?
!!
lol Oops, I forgot about Brewer. Thanks for contributing her "classic."

:-)

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#737 Sep 18, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Morgana, you blister others and you are so easy. People like me are trying to save you so you can keep doing what you want. But your bad sense of false pride thinks otherwise. There is nothing wrong with feminism. Sane feminism. And there are those on both sides in politics. The hate filled feminist will get hers/his at some point. You speak vile contempt for men and blame one syou don't even know. I just tell you what is going to happen in the near future. Of course America can start producing real wealth again and forestall it. But I do want my money. Yes indeedee I do. Last week the House re upped a wireless wiretap law so they can snivel their way in peoples business for five more years. Most of the newly elected tea party people voted for this and other laws to take our rights away. When started, the tea party was not supposed to be doing this. So that means these people elected are mostly not tea party but the same elitists that we keep electing on both sides of the aisle. That is my real crying. Lamenting that Americans do not care about freedom even as they watch government at all levels enforce more and more draconian laws on them in the name of security and taxing and fining them for every last dollar they have to keep their little feifdoms going. A smart woman like yourself. Did you ever wonder why there is no interest at the banks? For four years and longer now! And we have real high inflation in most of things we like. Study it. Know it! Then spread the word. Most of things I wrote will come true at some point. Its just a matter of when.
You are not saving anyone from anything.

Don't talk to me about feminism, something you know nothing about when you wish to send women back to the 1800"s.

Again, you are not originally from this country are you? I doubt you are here legally.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#738 Sep 19, 2012
&fe ature=g-all-u
Obama Says NDAA Ban Unconstitutional
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Romney Obama the Same?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
R Limbaugh

Yeoman, IN

#739 Sep 19, 2012
STFU Fluke wrote:
I've had a boil on my butt. In fact,my boil got me out of serving in the military during the Vietnam War.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#741 Sep 19, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not saving anyone from anything.
Don't talk to me about feminism, something you know nothing about when you wish to send women back to the 1800"s.
Again, you are not originally from this country are you? I doubt you are here legally.
You are blinded by the hate and venom someone taught you. Real liberalism is conservatism with a healthy dose of libertarian living for those who are responsible. What happens is that people invade others spaces and siphon from them claiming they have been wronged all to often. Its not that difficult. I don't crap on people who do the dirty work to provide for us. You know, scratch each others backs. But there are many who do when there are options not to. That means they take but do not give back. I am not talking rich here. I am talking working class. to much corruption in diversity, political correctness and then a massive amount of corruption in people who will rip off their brothers and sisters using laws to cheat the system in both public and private and not giving a person his/her due for a job well done in actual living. Now I wrote that as unoffensive as possible. Figure it out.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#742 Sep 19, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
What bs. What percentage of abortions are done to save the mother's life? Abortion is worse than slavery ever was.
Nonsense. It is not. A slave was a born, conscious being with the ability to feel physical pain and fear. You can't compare that to the fetus which is not. It doesn't even haven an upper brain at the time that 98.7% of all abortions are performed.

It doesn't matter what the percentage is, there is the potential for such risk to a pregnant woman's life/health in 100% of all pregnancies, whether or not any injury actually manifests during the pregnancy. Since this is true, it is always up to the woman to decide if she wants to take that risk, or not. Period.
barry

Henagar, AL

#745 Sep 19, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, couldn't refute me, so you deflected. I'm not surprised.
Actually, it looks to me like black women are exercizing their rights. I doubt it's because they don't like their own race.
What melodramatic crap that article is.
deflected, maybe. you were the one who brought up slavery. i was just pointing out that it could be argued that some one is either taking advantage of the descendants of slave or was making sure that they could never be an independent force in our society.
dr king's comment is rather interesting

i also think that this comment is interesting

When asked to comment on this report, Dr. Freda Bush, a pro-life obstetrician and gynecologist in private practice in Jackson, Miss., told CNSNews.com that she found the explanation for the high rate of black abortions “disingenuous.”

“I would just like for them to explain why there’s such a significant proportion of their (Planned Parenthood) clinics that are located in minority communities,” said Bush, who is black.

“I was just pointing out the fact that we have more, but since they brought it up, I would like for them to explain where their clinics are located, and why their clinics are located in that area,” she added.

“I would also like for an explanation of why their founder, Margaret Sanger, who was a known eugenist, also had a Negro project, and an explanation if that was not directed at the ‘undesirables,’” said Bush.“So, I’m not accusing them of anything. I would just like an explanation for the practices that they have continued.”

an accusation of racism in the abortion industry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roy Moore accuser says she was not paid to tell... 1 min Concerned 67
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 min RiccardoFire 14,193
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min one guys opinion 42,403
News Trump all but endorses GOP's Moore despite sex ... 2 min Trump is a joke 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min roymoorescrotchle... 1,643,180
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min True Y 320,255
News Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should've resigned ove... 8 min CodeTalker 128
News Sen. Al Franken accused of inappropriate behavi... 14 min spud 108
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 1 hr pakalolo 148
More from around the web