Border Patrol works to detect, save u...

Border Patrol works to detect, save undocumented immigrants at Falfurrias checkpoint

There are 6 comments on the Corpus Christi Caller-Times story from Jul 25, 2013, titled Border Patrol works to detect, save undocumented immigrants at Falfurrias checkpoint. In it, Corpus Christi Caller-Times reports that:

On Sunday agents at the Falfurrias checkpoint rescued six undocumented immigrants from a refrigerated trailer during an inspection, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Corpus Christi Caller-Times.

fal border agents

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2013
These "agents" are so full of themselves- think they can do or stop anyone for anything. How about when they sleep around with locals and pay them for sextual services. I know quite a few that do this, don't think it very professional. And the attitude they have that they can do anything they want, some times the wait is so long and they only have one lane open and when asked why, they reply "because we can do what ever we want". What s up with that? Something has to be done about this- why does the supervisor allow it? I am taking this to the top
Brenda besson

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2013
Oh please if they could do anything they want,we would have no mexicans lol.ask chris crane hell tell you all about it,my hero!!!!!
RememberGoliadth eAlamo

Magnolia, TX

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Oh please if they could do anything they want,we would have no mexicans lol.ask chris crane hell tell you all about it,my hero!!!!!
To the "they can do anything they want!'Why not put on the Uniform Made in Mexico via Feinsteins spouse who gets credits for moving his manufacturing plant and USA jobs to Mexico...while we the working US Citizens as S L A V E S to the Global Cartels are fools working til we drop dead.
And while you are in US Border Patrol Agents Uniform: try utilizing bean bags against hedonistic, barbaric, Mexican drug cartels and filth entering into the USA without medical checks..or pregnant just in time to drop a future heathen breeder via sperm donor exponentials from womb to tomb..
This Administrations PRIORITY illegals illegitimates brought to you by Mexicos Communists working in tune White House Direct along with Homeland Insecurity against We the People and our law enforcement.
Now put on the US Border Patrol Agent Uniform...then dictate..
Gangs are not a problema to YOU...just US agents..
Who you gonna call when you are kidnapped!
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2013
RememberGoliadtheAlamo wrote:
<quoted text>
To the "they can do anything they want!'Why not put on the Uniform Made in Mexico via Feinsteins spouse who gets credits for moving his manufacturing plant and USA jobs to Mexico...while we the working US Citizens as S L A V E S to the Global Cartels are fools working til we drop dead.
And while you are in US Border Patrol Agents Uniform: try utilizing bean bags against hedonistic, barbaric, Mexican drug cartels and filth entering into the USA without medical checks..or pregnant just in time to drop a future heathen breeder via sperm donor exponentials from womb to tomb..
This Administrations PRIORITY illegals illegitimates brought to you by Mexicos Communists working in tune White House Direct along with Homeland Insecurity against We the People and our law enforcement.
Now put on the US Border Patrol Agent Uniform...then dictate..
Gangs are not a problema to YOU...just US agents..
Who you gonna call when you are kidnapped!
hello im saying they can not do whatever they want,coz if they could we would not have mexicans here,thank you reread that maybe
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#5 Aug 1, 2013
I've been stopped at the Falfurrias checkpoint several times. Actually it's 77 miles inside the border to the checkpoint. They usually just wave you through, sometimes they have a drug dog that goes around your vehicle. I don't get involved with drugs.
Concerned American

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 3, 2013
RememberGoliadtheAlamo wrote:
<quoted text>
To the "they can do anything they want!'Why not put on the Uniform Made in Mexico via Feinsteins spouse who gets credits for moving his manufacturing plant and USA jobs to Mexico...while we the working US Citizens as S L A V E S to the Global Cartels are fools working til we drop dead.
And while you are in US Border Patrol Agents Uniform: try utilizing bean bags against hedonistic, barbaric, Mexican drug cartels and filth entering into the USA without medical checks..or pregnant just in time to drop a future heathen breeder via sperm donor exponentials from womb to tomb..
This Administrations PRIORITY illegals illegitimates brought to you by Mexicos Communists working in tune White House Direct along with Homeland Insecurity against We the People and our law enforcement.
Now put on the US Border Patrol Agent Uniform...then dictate..
Gangs are not a problema to YOU...just US agents..
Who you gonna call when you are kidnapped!
I agree with you 100% it's gotten way out of control I feel they think they have more rights then us US abiding citizens
I deal with the public everyday and they want the best of everything and are picky and demanding

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, Clinton aides clash at post-election gat... 3 min Christsharian Col... 58
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 4 min Trump your President 104
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,457,598
News 5 lessons activists can learn from Florida's su... 6 min Democrat Hero 3
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Reality Speaks 403,305
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 7 min Reality Speaks 1,866
News Presidential endorsements: now therea s a touch... 7 min Evil Roy Slade 3
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Skylar 252,833
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 24 min Trump your President 2,822
More from around the web