Dozen House women angrily defend Rice...

Dozen House women angrily defend Rice on Libya, suggest GOP attack racist, sexist

There are 47 comments on the www.washingtonpost.com story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Dozen House women angrily defend Rice on Libya, suggest GOP attack racist, sexist. In it, www.washingtonpost.com reports that:

Republican senators’ angry criticism of U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice over her initial account of the deadly Sept. 11 attack in Libya smacks of sexism and racism, a dozen female members of the House said Friday.

In unusually personal terms, the Democratic women lashed out at Sens. John McCain and Lindsey Graham who earlier this week called Rice unqualified and untrustworthy and promised to scuttle her nomination if President Barack Obama nominates her to succeed Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.washingtonpost.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Interestingly, McCain and Graham's attack is based on a LIE; that Rice said, or inferred the attack was generated by that nasty anti-moslem video.

Poor, stupid Graham. Poor, crazy McCain.
Where did this LIE originate?
How can they attack someone based on media or GOP lies?
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#2 Nov 16, 2012
These democrats sound like a broken record.If they dont like what they hear and have no intelligent rebuttal they call you names.They think all Americans have low IQs and will believe anything.No,only the ones that vote for democrats and believe the liberal news media.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 16, 2012
radiofreeamerica wrote:
These democrats sound like a broken record.If they dont like what they hear and have no intelligent rebuttal they call you names.They think all Americans have low IQs and will believe anything.No,only the ones that vote for democrats and believe the liberal news media.
Shove it, ya nincompoop!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 16, 2012
The Republicans are shooting themselves in the foot, thus saving us the trouble. Idiots like McCain and Graham are probably still wondering why women and black people don't vote for them.

If moderate Republicans want any chance to save what's left of the party, bomb-bomb-bomb McCain.
Cracker

Festus, MO

#5 Nov 16, 2012
That's calling the horse black ? lol
HaHaHaHaa

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#6 Nov 16, 2012
radiofreeamerica wrote:
These democrats sound like a broken record.If they dont like what they hear and have no intelligent rebuttal they call you names.They think all Americans have low IQs and will believe anything.No,only the ones that vote for democrats and believe the liberal news media.
Save and Share this URL: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ter...
Baal

Austin, TX

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Ah yes, when you have nothing else you use sexisim and the race card as a defense. So if it was a white male in the same situation these mostly black women would not be defending him then.
She lied and knew it, just like Hillary and Obama and that is the bottom line.
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Shove it, ya nincompoop!
Thanks for the name calling.I take it you*re a democrat,right?
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Save and Share this URL: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ter...
Thank you.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#10 Nov 16, 2012
radiofreeamerica wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.
anytime

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
Interestingly, McCain and Graham's attack is based on a LIE; that Rice said, or inferred the attack was generated by that nasty anti-moslem video.
Poor, stupid Graham. Poor, crazy McCain.
Where did this LIE originate?
How can they attack someone based on media or GOP lies?
it's more than a bit scary knowing that you really ARE that fcking stupid...

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
The Republicans are shooting themselves in the foot, thus saving us the trouble. Idiots like McCain and Graham are probably still wondering why women and black people don't vote for them.
If moderate Republicans want any chance to save what's left of the party, bomb-bomb-bomb McCain.
you're as fcking stupid as bill!

the woman was told to lie by someone! SHE sure as hell didn't schedule the 5 sunday morning apperances!
aside from that, the woman's record at the u.n. is abysmal at best....
if she was a white republican you'd be screaming for her head!

but, go ahead and hide behind the race card...you fcking morons can't do ANYTHING else.
kissssinger arteeth

Hanoi, Vietnam

#13 Nov 16, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
Interestingly, McCain and Graham's attack is based on a LIE; that Rice said, or inferred the attack was generated by that nasty anti-moslem video.
Poor, stupid Graham. Poor, crazy McCain.
Where did this LIE originate?
How can they attack someone based on media or GOP lies?
what! KKKrazy Can & Linsay? watta da homo;-0000
kissssinger arteeth

Hanoi, Vietnam

#14 Nov 16, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
The Republicans are shooting themselves in the foot, thus saving us the trouble. Idiots like McCain and Graham are probably still wondering why women and black people don't vote for them.
If moderate Republicans want any chance to save what's left of the party, bomb-bomb-bomb McCain.
U won- camp-ma-see-da!! what language is dat? ;-0000

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Nov 16, 2012
radiofreeamerica wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the name calling.I take it you*re a democrat,right?
It was a joke in response to your previous post.
You need to work on a sense of humor. I take it you're a Republican, right?
kissssinger arteeth

Hanoi, Vietnam

#17 Nov 16, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're as fcking stupid as bill!
the woman was told to lie by someone! SHE sure as hell didn't schedule the 5 sunday morning apperances!
aside from that, the woman's record at the u.n. is abysmal at best....
if she was a white republican you'd be screaming for her head!
but, go ahead and hide behind the race card...you fcking morons can't do ANYTHING else.
C! u seen to like Can more dan Bottle!;)~:-0000
kissssinger arteeth

Hanoi, Vietnam

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Baal wrote:
Ah yes, when you have nothing else you use sexisim and the race card as a defense. So if it was a white male in the same situation these mostly black women would not be defending him then.
She lied and knew it, just like Hillary and Obama and that is the bottom line.
U kno how to play TX pocker hold"em 7mandate?!!! ;-0000
kissssinger arteeth

Hanoi, Vietnam

#19 Nov 16, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It was a joke in response to your previous post.
You need to work on a sense of humor. I take it you're a Republican, right?
relax! partee over!! know how to play TX Hold"em pocker? butt don't pockin yo own 8ball;-000

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Nov 16, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're as fcking stupid as bill!
the woman was told to lie by someone! SHE sure as hell didn't schedule the 5 sunday morning apperances!
aside from that, the woman's record at the u.n. is abysmal at best....
if she was a white republican you'd be screaming for her head!
but, go ahead and hide behind the race card...you fcking morons can't do ANYTHING else.
You have nothing left but your sophomoric insults to your betters.(What else is new?)
Susan Rice will be Obama's choice, and will soon be Secretary of State. Chew on that, and swallow hard.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Nov 16, 2012
kissssinger arteeth wrote:
<quoted text>
relax! partee over!! know how to play TX Hold"em pocker? butt don't pockin yo own 8ball;-000
Are we playing poker or shooting pool? If it's poker, I'm all in. If it's pool, it may come as a shark to you, but I'm pretty good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: Bush should speak English in the US 4 min Synque 43
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,278,042
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min Eagle 12 12,847
News Worker who helped Clinton set up email server t... 5 min okimar 12
Iran Nuclear Agreement: Black Mark or Gold Star... 6 min DBWriter 1,048
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min RayOne 194,123
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 7 min fatbacksx 18
News Trump Plan to Deport 11 Million Immigrants Sell... 9 min Lawrence Wolf 77
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 37 min NTR1 341,436
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 160
More from around the web