Glimmer of Cuban reconciliation in ac...

Glimmer of Cuban reconciliation in activist's trip

There are 132 comments on the Seattle Times story from Apr 5, 2013, titled Glimmer of Cuban reconciliation in activist's trip. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

For 50 years, Felice Gorordo's grandmother and great uncle did not speak. She fled Cuba after the 1959 communist revolution and never looked back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#47 Apr 6, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherokee vieja tortillera Chavista! Como me encanta gritarle a este subdito nuestro
anda a Cuba y gritale a Castro que quieres tu pais pa tras
Cherokee

United States

#48 Apr 6, 2013
Rumba wrote:
<quoted text>Siempres te equivocas, yo no soy el indio.
La proxima vez que me quieras meter en tu cajon de juguetes te voy a eliminar como hice con el otro moniker tuyo el marica de fredy.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#49 Apr 6, 2013
balsero alardosoooo!!!!!

“LORD OF DARKNESS”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#50 Apr 7, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
balsero alardosoooo!!!!!
Arallu awaits thee!
Crystal

United States

#51 Apr 7, 2013
Armandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking indio;you are and never will be a Cuban you are just illegal alien from somewhere in SouthAmerica!
Cherokee vieja tortillera Chavist el 14 de Abril Capriles les va a comer el cu lo a ti y al otro pato de MaMaduro con pajarito y todo!
I wonder how you survive without a brain.
Easy having balls behind a screen and a keyboard and 90 miles away.
Says a lot about your character and the type of person you are
A sorry azz angry lowlife
No life what so ever with a b/s job that thinks he got the bull by the horns.
Get a job at the circus
Liborio

United States

#52 Apr 7, 2013
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how you survive without a brain.
Easy having balls behind a screen and a keyboard and 90 miles away.
Says a lot about your character and the type of person you are
A sorry azz angry lowlife
No life what so ever with a b/s job that thinks he got the bull by the horns.
Get a job at the circus
Just remember that what I spend weekly is your whole year salary,,,LOL
Poor sore loser!
Btw,how is your Cuban boss doing?
Liborio

United States

#53 Apr 7, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
balsero alardosoooo!!!!!
Respete a sus superiores maldito e irrespetuosp SUBDITO!!!LOL! Cherokee vieja Chavista,

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#54 Apr 7, 2013
balsero equivocao e inquieto

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#55 Apr 7, 2013
Liborio balsero tu si eres dramatico chico. Anda a tu boveda y haste una paja anda
Senor Plasencia

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#56 Apr 7, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
balsero equivocao e inquieto
Subdito,acuestese a dormir ta.Maņana tiene que llevarme temprano el desayunp y el Nuevo Herald a la oficina

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#57 Apr 7, 2013
de senor tu tienes lo que Castro tiene de democrata parasito WJDC

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#58 Apr 7, 2013
gusanito marielon
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#59 Apr 8, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
gusanito marielon
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator.
WJDC

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#60 Apr 8, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
de senor tu tienes lo que Castro tiene de democrata parasito WJDC
Cherokee vieja Madurista
Lostiraflechas

Hollywood, FL

#61 Apr 8, 2013
WJDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherokee vieja Madurista
Los indios se creen que llamando a los Cubanos Marielitos, gusanos, y balseros, que se van a ofender, jajajajajajajaja ja, mientras cuando nosotros le decimos, indios, tira flechas, indigenas, cara chata, y mucho mas, si se ofenden, el complejo de ellos es de pipi, los pobres.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#62 Apr 8, 2013
yo soy Indio y no lo niego.Tu eres Batista y cobarde y lo niegas. Tambien nienan que son coruptos

54 lostiramojones Cubanos
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#63 Apr 8, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
yo soy Indio y no lo niego.Tu eres Batista y cobarde y lo niegas. Tambien nienan que son coruptos
54 lostiramojones Cubanos
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator.
Crystal

United States

#64 Apr 8, 2013
Liborio wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember that what I spend weekly is your whole year salary,,,LOL
Poor sore loser!
Btw,how is your Cuban boss doing?
Lmfao
I see what you people wear
It's from the flea market, garage sale, 20 street
I only shop at macys or saks fifth avenue
Crystal

United States

#65 Apr 8, 2013
Lostiraflechas wrote:
<quoted text>Los indios se creen que llamando a los Cubanos Marielitos, gusanos, y balseros, que se van a ofender, jajajajajajajaja ja, mientras cuando nosotros le decimos, indios, tira flechas, indigenas, cara chata, y mucho mas, si se ofenden, el complejo de ellos es de pipi, los pobres.
I know why education is free in the island
Cuz there is no way in hell with your IQ you can make it for higher education
They had to make it that way
Crystal

United States

#66 Apr 8, 2013
Lostiraflechas wrote:
<quoted text>Los indios se creen que llamando a los Cubanos Marielitos, gusanos, y balseros, que se van a ofender, jajajajajajajaja ja, mientras cuando nosotros le decimos, indios, tira flechas, indigenas, cara chata, y mucho mas, si se ofenden, el complejo de ellos es de pipi, los pobres.
Can't deny the taino's blood, so much courage, wow
First the spaniards, batista, fidel
Always running
So much courage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Liberal Sock Rage 1,276,422
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 8 min thetruth 47,806
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 9 min thetruth 12,661
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 9 min Stop Trumping 16
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 10 min Lawrence Wolf 46
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Sharrp Shooter 340,944
News Legal experts see no criminal trouble for Clint... 13 min Cordwainer Trout 4
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 193,796
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 22 min Learn to Read 241
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 195
More from around the web