It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Truthdig

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Comments (Page 4,922)

Showing posts 98,421 - 98,440 of103,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is where common sense prevails else we would still think it is OK to keep people as slaves....
BTW...it is not OK.
Slavery was never a part of the bill of rights.
The Great Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The Brother Nathenel expose Jews who want to take our Guns...
Just like the Jews did the same in USSR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“DON'T TREAD ON ME”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda freely uses the internet, doesn't it?
They also use it to recruit people and use it to show how to make bombs and other weapons, while exhorting people to murder innocents, including women and children.

We are at WAR with radical Muslim jihadists, and The Obamanaic ABSOLUTELY REFUSES TO STATE THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS. I think that this shows that he somewhat sympathizes with them.
The Great Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
They also use it to recruit people and use it to show how to make bombs and other weapons, while exhorting people to murder innocents, including women and children.
We are at WAR with radical Muslim jihadists, and The Obamanaic ABSOLUTELY REFUSES TO STATE THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS. I think that this shows that he somewhat sympathizes with them.
Are you Women?
Because you are much more Smart then Ahomana....lol

“DON'T TREAD ON ME”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The Great Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Women?
Because you are much more Smart then Ahomana....lol
No, I'm just a gay male that HATES (as millions of Americans also do) The Obamaniac.
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

The Brother Nathenel expose Jews who want to take our Guns...
Just like the Jews did the same in USSR!
What kind of an idiot was that? I was waiting for him to light up a doobie.
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe the older Boston bomber became radicalized on the internet. He himself posted a radical Imam from Australia on the internet.

Sympathy is what you would expect from someone with the middle name Hussein.:-)

Wasn't he Barry once?

The Great Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of an idiot was that? I was waiting for him to light up a doobie.
He is Smart....
Watch this about future MARTIAL LAW in America by Jews...

Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

<quoted text>He is Smart....
Watch this about future MARTIAL LAW in America by Jews...
By Jews? Are these people super human?

The Groucho Marx face is humorous. Somewhere an organ grinder's monkey is missing his hat.
GoGoBar

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Dont worry about the various media.
Rupert will get his hands on it all and it will be the Reagan/Thatcher era again.

Good ole Rupert. Foxtel Amazon LOL.
The Great Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
By Jews? Are these people super human?
The Groucho Marx face is humorous. Somewhere an organ grinder's monkey is missing his hat.
Well Jews do have Large control of America....
I mean even Jews them self admit that they control Media and Hollywood!!

http://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/20...

http://www.ultragod.com/jewsrunhollywood.jpg
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

maybe that is what the world needs now. more leaders like reagan and thatcher. the world leaders today are gutless and cowards when it comes to islam.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you guys didn't end slavery until sometime in the 20th century.
Neither did yours, but we didn't end slavery and put up signs of coloured division...get that point did you?

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda freely uses the internet, doesn't it?
Yes but you don't have to listen to that unless you go out of your way to click on it, and it is not in or coming from your country on your radio station is it or from a church down the street? There was talk about he islamics raising a church on the site of 911 and Americans went nuts...... so imagine your government supporting the right for an Imam spreading his hate against you in your own country....none of you would obey the right to freedom of speech then you would call for their heads and the heads of those that encouraged or allowed it? Extrapelate Teaman...there are many cases where you wouldn't allow someone the right to freedom of speech...
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

It doesnt matter. The point is that both nations had the good sense to end slavery.

The past is the past. It should not be forgotten, good or bad. What needs our attention now is radical islam.

This pissing contest on which nation is better is just that, a pissing contest.
The entire western world is at threat, and all us westerners are in this together.
We are not your enemy, you are not ours. But we both know who/what the REAL enemy is.

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery was never a part of the bill of rights.
No it is from a book with laws more powerful than mans laws to most of you...the bible...stating that you are allowed to keep slaves, after Sodom and Gomorrah a father was allowed to sleep with his daughters...imagine (if you will) that book not being taken in context....you would be stoning prostitutes, and selling your daughters etc etc....are you understanding where I am coming from here? And I never stated it was from the bill of rights. Things must not just be read they must be understood...and if you understand enough to know the bible was written at a different time when people thought differently yet gave you the commandments by which has permeated most of our moral way of life in society....Now take the bill of rights and shove it, just joking and read it in context with the times...the bible has had to alter to cater and so should the bill of rights.

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm just a gay male that HATES (as millions of Americans also do) The Obamaniac.
You would have loved bush then because he loved gays.

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe the older Boston bomber became radicalized on the internet. He himself posted a radical Imam from Australia on the internet.
Sympathy is what you would expect from someone with the middle name Hussein.:-)
Wasn't he Barry once?
Freedom of speech eh!

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

yep wrote:
maybe that is what the world needs now. more leaders like reagan and thatcher. the world leaders today are gutless and cowards when it comes to islam.
No they are smart...they know where the money is... oil, and who has the oil?
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

I say just nuke the whole middle east. All that sand, those beauitfull sand hills and dunes, will turn to glass. Then, make an amusement park and tourist attraction out of it. (just kidding folks, trying to ease the tension)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 98,421 - 98,440 of103,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••