It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Truthdig

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Comments (Page 4,713)

Showing posts 94,241 - 94,260 of103,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Guppy wrote:
Someone stole my name!
Something fishy going on.
MalbaCACCA contollers

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of thwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
gn of Anastasius I in 518regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of thwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
gn of Anastasius I in 518regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of thwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
gn of Anastasius I in 518
MalbaCACCA contollers

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name!

Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name! Someone stole my name!

MalbaCACCA contollers

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
MalbaCACCA contollers

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
MalbaCACCA contollers

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell ( lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". in 558), warning that such conduct can
MalbaCACCA GuppyFAG

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

lead Theodosius I decreed a law on August 6, 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". the proscription to the active partner reiwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
MalbaCACCA GuppyFAG

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Guppy wrote:
Someone stole my name!
Something fishy going on. Guppy wrote:
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
The FAGgrolite Busters

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

MalbaCACCA contollers wrote:
regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of thwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
gn of Anastasius I in 518
Regina FFOKK YU please stop your offensive postings in this forum.

please do your vomit elsewhere.
MalbaCACCA GuppyFAG

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Guppy wrote:
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
MalbaCACCA GuppyFAG

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Guppy wrote:
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
ando

Geelong, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

no new gun buyers? you are living in lala land mate.

you still didn't answer the simple question I put to you: More guns now than pre-buyback yet gun related homicides still falling - how can that be possible??? totally goes against anti-gun lobby theory.

the buyback was a waste of nearly a billion dollars. Only 1 in 1000 guns handed in were miltary style autos, the rest were mainly .22s and shotguns. the rate of gun related homicides has barely changed since 96 - the downward trend has merely continued.

Shooting in this country has many social/economic benefits - way more than your inner city latte sippers.
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy there are no new gun buyers just the same oldies with their staid mentality buying more guns. What has changed overwhelmingly is the peoples attitude to guns since Port Arthur and their realisation that we don't need them here if that is going to be the outcome...The majority of people here live in the cities and they are gaining a yuppy coffee loving mentality where guns are the last thought on their minds. There are a few slow learners and with every influx of immigrants comes a new wave of violence, but the gun mentality doesn't exist much anymore except with the bushies and the crims here....and hopefully they are a dying breed or in the case of organised crime underworld and bikie gangs.....they are doing a good job of killing each other off....good job eh!
MalbaCACCA GuppyFAG

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of thwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
gn of Anastasius I in 518.
the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of thwell (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God".
MalbaCACCA GuppyFAG

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

MalbaCACCA GuppyFAG

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Anal sex (also called anal intercourse) is the act in which the penis is inserted into the anus of a sexual partner.[1][2][3] The term can also include other sexual acts involving the anus, including pegging, anilingus, fingering, and object insertion.[1][2][3]

While anal sex is commonly associated with male homosexuality, research shows not all gay males engage in anal sex and that it is not uncommon in heterosexual relationships.[1][4][5][6] Types of anal sex can also be a part of lesbian sexual practices.[7]

Many people find anal sex pleasurable, and some may reach orgasm through anal penetration — by stimulation of the prostate in men, indirect clitoral/G-Spot stimulation in women, and associated sensory nerves (especially the pudendal nerve).[3][8][9][10] However, many people find anal sex painful as well, sometimes extremely so,[11][12] which may be primarily due to psychological factors in some cases.[13]

As with most forms of sexual interaction, anal sex participants risk contracting sexually transmitted diseases;[14][15] anal sex is considered a high-risk sexual practice because of the vulnerability of the anus and rectum. The anal and rectal tissues are delicate and do not provide natural lubrication, so they can easily tear and permit disease transmission, especially if lubricant is not used. Unprotected anal sex is considered the riskiest form of sexual intercourse,[1][2][16] and therefore authorities such as the World Health Organization (WHO) issue recommendations for making anal sex safer.[
MalbaCACCA GuppyFAG

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

The Gräfenberg spot, or G-Spot, is a debated area of female anatomy, particularly among doctors and researchers,[30][34][35] but it is described as being located behind the female pubic bone surrounding the urethra and accessible through the anterior wall of the vagina; it is considered to have tissue and nerves that are related to the clitoris.[3][30][34] Besides the shared connections of the aforementioned sensory nerves, orgasm by stimulation of the clitoris or G-Spot through anal penetration is made possible because a thin membrane is all that separates the vaginal cavity from the rectal cavity, allowing for indirect stimulation.[7][9][10] Only a small percentage of women are able to orgasm from this type of stimulation alone.[10] Direct stimulation of the clitoris, G-Spot, or both, during anal sex can help some women to enjoy the experience and reach orgasm.[9][36]

In pornography, anal sex is often presented as routine and painless, but according to Go Ask Alice! and other researchers, anal sex occurs "much less frequently" than other sexual behaviors and can be painful if not performed with care.[1][4][37] The increase of anal activity among heterosexuals has been linked to the increase in anal pornography,[1] and the association with dominance and taboo make anal sex appealing to people of all sexual orientations.[38][39] Moreover, the opening of the anus (its sphincter) is usually tighter than a vagina, which can yield greater tactile pleasure for the man via his penis.[9][38]

While each person's sphincter muscles react to penetration differently, the anal sphincter in general has delicate tissue that can tear, and the rectal mucous membrane provides insufficient lubrication for sexual penetration. Researchers say adequate lubrication, relaxation, and communication between sexual partners are crucial to avoid pain or damage to the anus.[1][12][16][40] Ensuring that the anal area is clean and the bowel is empty (for both aesthetics and practicality) is also recommended
MalbaCACCA GuppyFAG

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Historically, anal sex has been commonly associated with male homosexuality. However, many men who have sex with men do not engage in anal sex.[1][4][66][67] Among men who have anal sex with other men, the insertive partner is called the top and the one being penetrated is called the bottom. Those who enjoy either role are referred to as versatile.[67][68][69] Gay men who prefer anal sex may view it as "[their] version of intercourse"[39] and as "the natural apex of sex, a wonderful expression of intimacy, and a great source of pleasure".[66] Psychologist Walt Odets said, "I think that anal sex has for gay men the same emotional significance that vaginal sex has for heterosexuals".[70]

Some men who have sex with men prefer to engage in frot or other forms of mutual masturbation because they find it more pleasurable or more affectionate, to preserve technical virginity, or as safe sex alternatives to anal sex,[66][67][71][72] while other frot advocates denounce anal sex as degrading to the receptive partner and unnecessarily risky
MalbaCACCA GuppyFAG

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Something fishy going on. Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
The FAGgrolite Busters

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

MalbaCACCA GuppyFAG wrote:
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Someone stole my name!
Regina FFOKK YU FFOKK OFF
MalbaCACCA GuppyFAG

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

The FAGgrolite Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
Regina FFOKK YU FFOKK OFF
Go back to Punjab you bus cleaner poo head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 94,241 - 94,260 of103,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••