It's the Guns, Stupid

It's the Guns, Stupid

There are 103321 comments on the Truthdig story from Apr 20, 2007, titled It's the Guns, Stupid. In it, Truthdig reports that:

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Truthdig.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#99727 Feb 9, 2013
Dirty Dingus McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR day is coming, YOU BITCH!
One day soon YOU will be subject to YOUR own methods.
I hope I'm there to see it, and cheer it on!
Yada yada yada....yeah! dream on sweet cheeks. It seems to me that you have a need to use mysogyny to attack instead of your below 40 point intellect( I actually mean retarded there Pacha!)...no surprises there....you do make me laugh...ho, ho, he, he, ha, ha....and so on and so on and so forth...that is me not giving a shit....STUPID!
Ahomana

Adelaide, Australia

#99729 Feb 9, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yada yada yada....yeah! dream on sweet cheeks. It seems to me that you have a need to use mysogyny to attack instead of your below 40 point intellect( I actually mean retarded there Pacha!)...no surprises there....you do make me laugh...ho, ho, he, he, ha, ha....and so on and so on and so forth...that is me not giving a shit....STUPID!
hehehe hahah hohohoho ooooh stop tickling my huge disgusting clam tongue, I'm getting frisky

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#99730 Feb 9, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooooo I don't hate Americans or America...it just seems that way because you are one of the American gun toting looneys that I am targeting because of your lack of anything remotely resembling sanity.....dumb arse yank......The true Americans are those that can think rationally even if they believe in the second ammendment, they are the ones that understand that something needs to change in regards to the ammount of guns and gun shops bandied about in the US....that these guns in the wrong hands are killing it's citizens and helping to kill Mexicans etc...that noone knows who is sane anymore or which law abiding citizen is going to go postal next and it is a risk noone needs to take if they are logical about it....You need to get rid of the NRA get rid of guns you don't need, come down hard on those supplying guns via the straw buying that sees guns passed onto the criminals and Mexican drug cartels and then there are the so called law abiders building arsenals that increase everyone's risk of being shot....or killed, and get onto the corruption in areas like the post and airport staff as well as gun shop owners cops and border security. When you start to think like that then and only then will I give you any respect and not before...till then you are just another gun toting looney who could go nuts and kill your wife, children, shoot up a school, or maybe it will be your son that goes on the rampage or your mate or grandad...it seems age isn't a barrier to American men going crazy with guns, does it?
I'm a gun toting looney?? Prove it, you can't can you? BTW, I don't have a wife.Pml

Location hidden

#99731 Feb 9, 2013
And speaking of insanity, go look in the mirror.
Ahomona Welfare Parasite

Krasnoyarsk, Russia

#99733 Feb 9, 2013
So yes everyone in the USA should act on what a fat welfare sponge in Australia tells them because ?
Fat welfare scabs should be eliminated from the gene pool.
Nobody is lower than a fat welfare dependant turd.
That is as low as you cant get.
Ahomana

Adelaide, Australia

#99734 Feb 9, 2013
Ahomona Welfare Parasite wrote:
So yes everyone in the USA should act on what a fat welfare sponge in Australia tells them because ?
Fat welfare scabs should be eliminated from the gene pool.
Nobody is lower than a fat welfare dependant turd.
That is as low as you cant get.
Not as low as my disgusting meat curtains hang
The FOOKWIT Catchers

Tempe, AZ

#99735 Feb 9, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>hehehe hahah hohohoho ooooh stop tickling my huge disgusting clam tongue, I'm getting frisky
Ahomoana?.... Ahomana TROLL

Ade Get it right first time.

Perth, Australia

#99736 Feb 9, 2013
HollybytheSea wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a gun toting looney?? Prove it, you can't can you? BTW, I don't have a wife.Pml
You are the Adelaide troll and Holly by the sea is just one of your alia's .....so no you most probably don't own a gun being you are an Aussie, you are just sticking your five cents worth in for fun....get a life...get a life dick head.

Perth, Australia

#99737 Feb 9, 2013
The FOOKWIT Catchers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ade it also bears repeating MC's comments:
If you blow wind into your nose it would come straight out of ears, Stupid twit.
"abideing " - Stupid Indian cute gayladyAderentboy
"falseified" - Stupid Indian cute gayladyAderentboy
"freidn " - Stupid Indian cute gayladyAderentboy
STUPID
A troll like you who talks to himself is such a funny thing to watch....thanks for the comic relief spas.

Perth, Australia

#99738 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Ahomoana?.... Ahomana TROLL
Ade Get it right first time.
I have you idiot trolls chasing your own tails.....funny sight and sooooo easy...te, he,he.
The FOOKWIT Catchers

Tempe, AZ

#99739 Feb 9, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the Adelaide troll and Holly by the sea is just one of your alia's .....so no you most probably don't own a gun being you are an Aussie, you are just sticking your five cents worth in for fun....get a life...get a life dick head.
Get ready for another private message, Ahomanamama, from one of the Adelaideans.

Psst - hope you don't cross the MalbarCCA line and loose all our support and assistance.
The FOOKWIT Catchers

Tempe, AZ

#99740 Feb 9, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
A troll like you who talks to himself is such a funny thing to watch....thanks for the comic relief spas.
You should have waited for our last comment, nignog.

Crossing the MalbarcaCACA line will have dire consequences for you, haha.
Teaman

Abingdon, VA

#99741 Feb 9, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>Not as low as my disgusting meat curtains hang
What's your problem? You don't like being gay? Get over it, Pee Wee!

Perth, Australia

#99742 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
OOOOOh, OOOOOh, you are scaring me... LMAO....

Perth, Australia

#99743 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
PS. Yeah and then you can talk me to death...haha
The FOOKWIT Catchers

Tempe, AZ

#99744 Feb 9, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOh, OOOOOh, you are scaring me... LMAO....

PS. Yeah and then you can talk me to death...haha
Be afraid, very afraid, crickets chirping......blah blah blah balh blah

OOOOOh, OOOOOh, ooooooouuuu saute au plafond... LMAO....

Perth, Australia

#99746 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Be afraid, very afraid, crickets chirping......blah blah blah balh blah
OOOOOh, OOOOOh, ooooooouuuu saute au plafond... LMAO....
Exactement!
The FOOKWIT Catchers

Tempe, AZ

#99747 Feb 9, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactement!
ROTFLMAOAY!!!

Location hidden

#99748 Feb 9, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell what is an Adelaide Troll? I have no other aliases here. You're just grabbing at straws and unfortunately you picked the shortest one.

Don't forget who started this combat. It was you when you said that you couldn't stand cutesy user names. My name is very common and I had to have a way of distinguishing it. And cease calling me names. Your so good at that and that is what brings all the others out to bash you.

Perth, Australia

#99749 Feb 9, 2013
HollybytheSea wrote:
<quoted text>Pray tell what is an Adelaide Troll? I have no other aliases here. You're just grabbing at straws and unfortunately you picked the shortest one.
Don't forget who started this combat. It was you when you said that you couldn't stand cutesy user names. My name is very common and I had to have a way of distinguishing it. And cease calling me names. Your so good at that and that is what brings all the others out to bash you.
Who started what combat.....I am not in any combat...are you delusional as well that you percieve a simple debate on a forum as a combat and BTW when and where did I say that about cutesy names?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min DanFromSmithville 199,569
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Quirky 388,508
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 12 min ChristineM 20,208
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 33 min Trumping On 3,673
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min OzRitz 60,195
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min President Trump 1,396,590
News Trump takes on trade deals in Pennsylvania speech 38 min Trumping On 82
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 50 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 229,137
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 4 hr Retired SOF 596
More from around the web