It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,368

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#99140 Jan 30, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be related to Dr Frued, where the truth is simply an inconvenience, you dumb wank....

The truth ?
Lol. You wouldn't know the truth if it had teeth and bit you on your ugly butt, down under sheep shagger.

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

Since: Jun 12

And the shadows they burn dark

#99141 Jan 30, 2013
LEVI wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO, calm down orion, that woman didnt believe it herself when she posted it. Maybe next time I'll hunt with my bow, wonder how much she'll say that cost me? LOL
Lol, don't be surprised if she does believe it.
Few roos short in the top paddock the Ahomaniac is :)
LEVI

United States

#99142 Jan 30, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, don't be surprised if she does believe it.
Few roos short in the top paddock the Ahomaniac is :)
You know, when I first came to the australian forum and read a few of her post I thought this woman was pretty intelligent. But honestly, the more I read that she post the more ignorant she appears. I guess some people just dont know when their ahead and when to shut up? lol

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

#99143 Jan 30, 2013
LEVI wrote:
<quoted text>You know, when I first came to the australian forum and read a few of her post I thought this woman was pretty intelligent. But honestly, the more I read that she post the more ignorant she appears. I guess some people just dont know when their ahead and when to shut up? lol
My guess is she copied & pasted from someone else the intelligent stuff you read :)
Occasionally she does make a good point, but then proceeds to throw in that much abuse along with it the point gets lost.
LEVI

United States

#99144 Jan 30, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is she copied & pasted from someone else the intelligent stuff you read :)
Occasionally she does make a good point, but then proceeds to throw in that much abuse along with it the point gets lost.
lol, exactly.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#99146 Jan 30, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless is idiots like you anti's twisting things around as usual, saying we think it costs nothing at all is just stupid, but you're good at stupid.
Clueless is idiots like you anti's thinking that it's cheaper to get meat from the supermarket, more stupid.
Do the sums idiot, 100 kg's x $30 per kg supermarket price =$3000
100 kg's x self killed, one bullet 80 cents, a bit of time to process & store, free.
A bit more time to cleanup, free.
Chemicals used to clean the processing point,$80 per year (tax deductable) so essentially free.
Storage, freezer runs anyway so no extra cost.
Product = beautiful, tender, tasty meat.
Not like the stringy, gristly, bland garbage sold at the supermarket that idiots like you think is good.
I'm not American either b*tch, like my avatar Bill I am Australian.
More Australian than you'll ever be.
In regards to your 80cents for a bullet...that is presuming you get it on the first shot?
In regards to what fires that bullet "a gun" that costs money....no matter who bought it?
In regards to your freezer unless you keep it stocked 24/7 you are wasting money....and electricity cost money.....
in regards to butchering your meat you need the right tools, again money.
In regards to your time I have no doubt it is worth nothing but the truth is time is money everyone's time....
In regards to fuel, the vehicle required to go offroad so usually a four wheel drive...that costs money and I will be I don't pay half the ammount you do for fuel or vehicle maintenance, or for that matters tyres.
In regards to getting meat from the supermarket that is good, I have no complaints, and it doesn't cost me anywhere near 30bucks a kilo....and I don't get all covered in blood and nor does my little cruz, hohum...
In regards to you being an Aussie Bill......bull....shit! anyone can put up a pic of a roo or our flag Pacha and call themselves an Aussie on this forum...being credible is something else!

Perth, Australia

#99147 Jan 30, 2013
rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont even live in the USA.... get a life loser !!!
Nor do you obviously???

Perth, Australia

#99148 Jan 30, 2013
Levi wrote:
<quoted text> I guess thats an insult, espically since you posted it, I dont know what a sookie is. But I still know a mean ole lady when I see or hear one. There use to be one just like you liveing up the road from me, when she found herself a man to share her life with however, she changed, and now is the most kindest, most pleasant woman to be around, always happy, always laughing.
Oh god, yes, yes,..because a woman isn't complete unless she has a man to cook and clean for and bear his kids.....that's a mans fantasy moron not a womans...you are living in the wrong century, and you sound it.

Perth, Australia

#99149 Jan 30, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to post stats try not to make an idiot out of yourself , sheep shagger.
Which stats would that be...care to enlighten or do you just like running off at the mouth like a yank....

Perth, Australia

#99150 Jan 30, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to post stats try not to make an idiot out of yourself , sheep shagger.
Here educated yourself wank....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

LEVI

United States

#99151 Jan 30, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh god, yes, yes,..because a woman isn't complete unless she has a man to cook and clean for and bear his kids.....that's a mans fantasy moron not a womans...you are living in the wrong century, and you sound it.
I just stated facts about the woman down the road who use to stay ill, mad, and what. But, I guess you knew all about her, since you seem to think you know everything.

Perth, Australia

#99152 Jan 30, 2013
LEVI wrote:
<quoted text>You know, when I first came to the australian forum and read a few of her post I thought this woman was pretty intelligent. But honestly, the more I read that she post the more ignorant she appears. I guess some people just dont know when their ahead and when to shut up? lol
Intelligent and witty....you were right...don't listent to Orion he is a gun lover...oops so are you.....carry on you need each other to battle this forum....cause even together you are both as weak as piss for yanks.
LEVI

United States

#99153 Jan 30, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent and witty....you were right...don't listent to Orion he is a gun lover...oops so are you.....carry on you need each other to battle this forum....cause even together you are both as weak as piss for yanks.
You drink piss often do you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99155 Jan 30, 2013
George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to hell.

While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.

The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.

Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes.
When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.

Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes.
When she is finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.

Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours.

When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.

When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA so cheaply.

The devil smiles and replies, " Since Obama took over , the country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

#99156 Jan 30, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
In regards to your 80cents for a bullet...that is presuming you get it on the first shot?
Always first shot, hard to miss when you put the barrel behind their ear.

Ahomana wrote:
In regards to what fires that bullet "a gun" that costs money....no matter who bought it?
Gun lasts a lifetime, even an old $50 one with a worn out barrel is more than enough to kill a beast point blank.
Tool of the trade anyway, so it's a tax deduction & therefore costs nothing.

Ahomana wrote:
In regards to your freezer unless you keep it stocked 24/7 you are wasting money....and electricity cost money.....
As I said, freezer runs all the time anyway so no wasted money.

Ahomana wrote:
in regards to butchering your meat you need the right tools, again money.
Knives are cheap, bandsaw takes care of the rest, cleanup chemicals only need to be purchased once a year, all are tax deductable so in reality cost nothing.

Ahomana wrote:
In regards to your time I have no doubt it is worth nothing but the truth is time is money everyone's time....
Time it takes to kill & process a beast is a lot less than travelling to the supermarket, most likely to find they don't have half of what you want anyway.

Ahomana wrote:
In regards to fuel, the vehicle required to go offroad so usually a four wheel drive...that costs money and I will be I don't pay half the ammount you do for fuel or vehicle maintenance, or for that matters tyres.
It might come as a surprise to you but not every Australian lives in a city.
When it's time to kill some meat, we jump on a station motorbike, muster one in & kill it.

Ahomana wrote:
In regards to getting meat from the supermarket that is good, I have no complaints, and it doesn't cost me anywhere near 30bucks a kilo....and I don't get all covered in blood and nor does my little cruz, hohum...
Ha ha ha a Cruz, a useless yuppie toy.
Know what you're doing & you get very little blood on you.
Might not pay $30 a kilo in the cities, last time I bought any in western QLD it was over $25 a kilo, that was years ago, figured it had gone up since then, maybe not.

Ahomana wrote:
In regards to you being an Aussie Bill......bull....shit! anyone can put up a pic of a roo or our flag Pacha and call themselves an Aussie on this forum...being credible is something else!
Anyone can steal a lightning pic off the web & put it up & say they're from Perth too.
I was born in Australia, lived here all my life.
Bill (avatar) was born here too, if he hasn't been run over or shot by now he's still living in Australia.
I have more credibility than you can ever hope to achieve.
LEVI

United States

#99157 Jan 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to hell.
While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.
The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.
Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes.
When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.
Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes.
When she is finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.
Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours.
When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.
When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA so cheaply.
The devil smiles and replies, " Since Obama took over , the country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."
LMAO
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#99158 Jan 30, 2013
LEVI wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO
Hey you Stupid, get off that proxy and making a nuisance of yourself LOOOOOOOOOser! ladygayckickyboy.

Perth, Australia

#99159 Jan 30, 2013
LEVI wrote:
<quoted text> You drink piss often do you?
Again the problem with yanks is they fail to read the written word...where does it say anything about drinking.....oh, o, I have figured out what the yanks problem is....you make assumptions and this causes a lack of comprehension....simply fixed learn to concentrate on what is written....problem solved.
LEVI

United States

#99160 Jan 30, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the problem with yanks is they fail to read the written word...where does it say anything about drinking.....oh, o, I have figured out what the yanks problem is....you make assumptions and this causes a lack of comprehension....simply fixed learn to concentrate on what is written....problem solved.
How amuseing it is, when we yanks do exactly what you yourself do alot its a problem, when you do it it brilliant. Tell me, are you the leader in your fantasy world, or do you live there alone? And are you a lesbeian? Not that theres anything wrong with that, its just that most lesbeians are exactly how you act, if so, that explains alot. To be honest with you, I cant figure for the life of me what man would want you, perhaps thats your problem. Just some food for thought, and it wont cause you a thing, no bullet, no electricity, no fuel, no nothing, just thought.

Perth, Australia

#99161 Jan 30, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>.
Always first shot, hard to miss when you put the barrel behind their ear.

A: And these wild animals are going to let you do this or are you talking domesticated farmed animals here? If it is the latter that is not hunting you goose.

Gun lasts a lifetime, even an old $50 one with a worn out barrel is more than enough to kill a beast point blank.
Tool of the trade anyway, so it's a tax deduction & therefore costs nothing.

A: Still costs money...or don't you clean it...and whoever bought it paid to get it from someone....ijit.

As I said, freezer runs all the time anyway so no wasted money.

A: It, does cost money, you twit....

Knives are cheap, bandsaw takes care of the rest, cleanup chemicals only need to be purchased once a year, all are tax deductable so in reality cost nothing.

A: Still need money for bandsaw and blades etc....

Time it takes to kill & process a beast is a lot less than travelling to the supermarket, most likely to find they don't have half of what you want anyway.

A: In your dreams buddy boy....not unless you have a forrest out the back of your house.... and I would still be to the mart and back before you are even a quarter way through an baby calf.

It might come as a surprise to you but not every Australian lives in a city.
When it's time to kill some meat, we jump on a station motorbike, muster one in & kill it.

A: We now have a motor bike and fuel and time to muster, hope it isn't a big cow else how do you get it home..... still the costs are mounting...

Ha ha ha a Cruz, a useless yuppie toy.
Know what you're doing & you get very little blood on you.
Might not pay $30 a kilo in the cities, last time I bought any in western QLD it was over $25 a kilo, that was years ago, figured it had gone up since then, maybe not.

A: Tell me the cut of meat and I can be more accurate....I have no Idea what type of selection you have on the farm but ours is limitless in season..or out.

Anyone can steal a lightning pic off the web & put it up & say they're from Perth too.
I was born in Australia, lived here all my life.
Bill (avatar) was born here too, if he hasn't been run over or shot by now he's still living in Australia.

A: Oh, I believe you are an Australian what I don't believe is that you are anything other than a Queenslander....Little Texas...to most of us Aussies...that puts you in the yankee camp or the bogan one.

I have more credibility than you can ever hope to achieve

A: That just isn't possible....keep dreaming....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Le Duped 165,172
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 3 min Le Jimbo 1
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 min serfs up 2,225
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 4 min Le Duped 7
A Jeb Bush 2016 Run Would Have Huge Implication... 4 min Faith-Healer 6
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dogen 131,843
Obama: As a black man he's been mistaken for valet 7 min serfs up 7
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 38 min serfs up 21
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 2 hr Foster 31
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr - Lady Liberty - 292,980
Stars and others react to 'Interview' cancellation 5 hr Hooogle It 4
Immigrants closer to driver's licenses in Arizona 6 hr Hooogle It 4
More from around the web