It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,347

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story
toysforboys

Elwood, Australia

#99118 Jan 30, 2013
Another innocent youg girl has just been killed in Chicago; all whilst this stupid yankee ignorant rednecks stick to their guns (literally).
keep it up boys, at this rate we may have found a solution for the world overpopulation. the sad thing is that the victims are usually innocent people, and lately children seem to be the preferred target.
If all this animals are so obsessed with guns, Obama should send them to afghanistan to knock themselves out shooting and getting shot at by fighters, not by children.
Shame on you all yankees,, SHAME!!

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#99119 Jan 30, 2013
LEVI wrote:
<quoted text> SHHHHHHHHHH Quite! Im searching the web, trying to find you a personality.
Doesnt change a thing, you're still a mean ole lady.
No wonder you have a gun....you are a sookie la la....
toysforboys

Elwood, Australia

#99120 Jan 30, 2013
Not happy with filling their country with guns, the yankees have now spreaded their idiotic mentality and filled their Mexican neghbours, with guns aswell, and in return the mexicans supply them with their second primordial product (drugs), once the yankees mix them both, the result is the apocalyptic and undignified fall of an evil empire.
They can take their homes, they can take their cars, their money and even their food;;; ahhhhhahhhhh, but don't you dare take their guns or their drugs 'cos hell brke loose.
rabbit

Astrakhan, Russia

#99121 Jan 30, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Another working day and my favourite was of tax dollars Ahomona is sitting on her cellulite filled rear-end arguing with another country about something she knows nothing about.
Surely you must be getting close to a heary bypass soon ? I just hope you have to spend years on a waiting list to get a poorly trained foreign doctor... I wonder if Dr Patel would be available...
rabbit

Astrakhan, Russia

#99122 Jan 30, 2013
toysforboys wrote:
Not happy with filling their country with guns, the yankees have now spreaded their idiotic mentality and filled their Mexican neghbours, with guns aswell, and in return the mexicans supply them with their second primordial product (drugs), once the yankees mix them both, the result is the apocalyptic and undignified fall of an evil empire.
They can take their homes, they can take their cars, their money and even their food;;; ahhhhhahhhhh, but don't you dare take their guns or their drugs 'cos hell brke loose.
Mexicans have always been a gun loving country filled with bandits. Quit trying to pretend you can debate and go back to your white trash bogan roots where you belong.
Levi

United States

#99123 Jan 30, 2013
toysforboys wrote:
Slit your wrist man, it'll lower your blood pressure.
GoGoBar

Thailand

#99124 Jan 30, 2013
Jared Loughner shot from a Glock with an oversize magazine 33 bullets in 15 seconds and each bullet hit a victim.
The oversized magazine ban had expired. He was legally permitted to conceal and carry.
He exercised his right to fight Tyranny vigorously.
Levi

United States

#99125 Jan 30, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess thats an insult, espically since you posted it, I dont know what a sookie is. But I still know a mean ole lady when I see or hear one. There use to be one just like you liveing up the road from me, when she found herself a man to share her life with however, she changed, and now is the most kindest, most pleasant woman to be around, always happy, always laughing.
rabbit

Astrakhan, Russia

#99126 Jan 30, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
Jared Loughner shot from a Glock with an oversize magazine 33 bullets in 15 seconds and each bullet hit a victim.
The oversized magazine ban had expired. He was legally permitted to conceal and carry.
You dont even live in the USA.... get a life loser !!!
Is that all you do all day ? research every murder in the USA and post it on this site ?
You should be harvested for organs so someone else can live.
LEVI

United States

#99127 Jan 30, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
Shame on you, you have just insulted everyones intelligence here on this thread. Jared wasnt fighting tyranny, he was a murderer, a evil person. Just how low will you stoop, at anyones expense, to try and make a pointless point? I half way respected you, gave you the benifit of the doubt ( intelligently) but you just proved me wrong, no intelligence there.
LEVI

United States

#99128 Jan 30, 2013
Funny, how you gogobar, think that government is the answer to all that ales a people. Its actually scarey, to think that people like you still exist, people who are willing to surrender their GOD given rights to a government ( and Im not talking about gun rights here). You are a throwback from the communist era, the type of person whom surrenders to a government. Do you not value freedom, forget the gun thing here, this is about freedom in general. Why are you so eager for governmetn to control lives of people?
LEVI

United States

#99129 Jan 30, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL> Another dumb yankee, it is the New Zealanders who are known as the sheep shaggers....if you are going to have a go at a country at least get it right...
Wow, thats the pot calling the kettle black.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#99130 Jan 30, 2013
toysforboys wrote:
Another innocent youg girl has just been killed in Chicago; all whilst this stupid yankee ignorant rednecks stick to their guns (literally).
keep it up boys, at this rate we may have found a solution for the world overpopulation. the sad thing is that the victims are usually innocent people, and lately children seem to be the preferred target.
If all this animals are so obsessed with guns, Obama should send them to afghanistan to knock themselves out shooting and getting shot at by fighters, not by children.
Shame on you all yankees,, SHAME!!
Couldn't have happened in Chicago. They have some of the strictest gun laws on the books and Obama wouldn't send his voting base to Afghanistan.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#99131 Jan 30, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL> Another dumb yankee, it is the New Zealanders who are known as the sheep shaggers....if you are going to have a go at a country at least get it right...
If you are going to post stats try not to make an idiot out of yourself , sheep shagger.
GoGoBar

Thailand

#99132 Jan 30, 2013
LEVI wrote:
<quoted text> Shame on you, you have just insulted everyones intelligence here on this thread. Jared wasnt fighting tyranny, he was a murderer, a evil person. Just how low will you stoop, at anyones expense, to try and make a pointless point? I half way respected you, gave you the benifit of the doubt ( intelligently) but you just proved me wrong, no intelligence there.
Poor Jared. He THOUGHT he was fighting tyranny.
Just who ndecides when to fight tyranny? The individual or is there a leader?

In conclusion, reading the second United States Constitution, I can’t trust the current government because of the ratifications: The government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar.

No! I won’t pay debt with a currency that’s not backed by gold and silver!

No! I won’t trust in God!

What’s government if words don’t have meaning?

http://lybio.net/tag/introduction-jared-lough...
GoGoBar

Thailand

#99133 Jan 30, 2013
LEVI wrote:
Funny, how you gogobar, think that government is the answer to all that ales a people. Its actually scarey, to think that people like you still exist, people who are willing to surrender their GOD given rights to a government ( and Im not talking about gun rights here). You are a throwback from the communist era, the type of person whom surrenders to a government. Do you not value freedom, forget the gun thing here, this is about freedom in general. Why are you so eager for governmetn to control lives of people?
It is a worldwide Phenomena in high income countries Levi.
Free Markets are not self correcting.
Your Govt is one of the biggest.
Now if you want to adopt Asian values and standard of living go ahead.
Put the Republicans in 100%. No other party.
Then you will be the same as China.
LEVI

United States

#99134 Jan 30, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a worldwide Phenomena in high income countries Levi.
Free Markets are not self correcting.
Your Govt is one of the biggest.
Now if you want to adopt Asian values and standard of living go ahead.
Put the Republicans in 100%. No other party.
Then you will be the same as China.
No thank you. I have nothing to benifit asia, and asia has nothing to benifit me. Personally, I wish the usofa would becme a isolationalist country. I wish we would pull all our troops, bases, men and women out of every country, and just let the world go to hell. Lets see how long it would be b4 a country is invaded by a hostile dictatorship or whatever, then lets see how quick that invaded country yells for yankee help. Its a shame a person like yourself sees nothing wrong with a government thats shoots a young girl for wanting an education, kills women for the simpilist things, outlaws music of all things, even kite flying. Its a shame you think people like saddam hussein is okay, that col kadaffi is okay. Yet what did thailand do to stop, or even help to stop, such evil men. Thailand did nothing, except badmouth america. Maybe thats bc thailand has/had some similarities with those men and countries, maybe, just maybe, they see a kinship?

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#99135 Jan 30, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to post stats try not to make an idiot out of yourself , sheep shagger.
You must be related to Dr Frued, where the truth is simply an inconvenience, you dumb wank....
GoGoBar

Thailand

#99136 Jan 30, 2013
LEVI wrote:
<quoted text> No thank you. I have nothing to benifit asia, and asia has nothing to benifit me. Personally, I wish the usofa would becme a isolationalist country. I wish we would pull all our troops, bases, men and women out of every country, and just let the world go to hell. Lets see how long it would be b4 a country is invaded by a hostile dictatorship or whatever, then lets see how quick that invaded country yells for yankee help. Its a shame a person like yourself sees nothing wrong with a government thats shoots a young girl for wanting an education, kills women for the simpilist things, outlaws music of all things, even kite flying. Its a shame you think people like saddam hussein is okay, that col kadaffi is okay. Yet what did thailand do to stop, or even help to stop, such evil men. Thailand did nothing, except badmouth america. Maybe thats bc thailand has/had some similarities with those men and countries, maybe, just maybe, they see a kinship?
Do it. Pull out. Oh, Obahma is trying to do that.
Isolationist! Just beg other countries to place economic trade sanctions on the USA. Let them trade oil in any currency they want.
Stop supporting the Tyrants in the Arabian Gulf. Your allies are stoning, beheading and suppressing their people with vigour. Go ahead.

You have fine values but they just dont fit in a global world because the interests of the USA are the interests of it's corporations, not it's people. Just the same as the rest of the world.
GoGoBar

Thailand

#99137 Jan 30, 2013
A once Law Abiding gun owner....Snapped!

Neighbors describe Jimmy Lee Dykes, the 65-year-old Vietnam war veteran holding a 6-year-old child hostage in a bunker he constructed underneath his house, as a paranoid and aggressive survivalist who repeatedly threatened his neighbors with firearms.

Tim Byrd, an investigator with the Dale County Sheriff’s office described Dykes to the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Hatewatch blog as a “survivalist” with “anti-America” views and ties to anti-government extremist.

“His friends and his neighbors stated that he did not trust the government, that he was a Vietnam vet, and that he had PTSD,” Byrd said.“He was standoffish, didn’t socialize or have any contact with anybody. He was a survivalist type.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Jaxxon 262,450
Ebola Expert: Illegal Immigrant Children Could ... 4 min Your Ex 2
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 5 min Frankie Rizzo 795
Generals Raise Fears of Iraq Civil War (Aug '06) 5 min Swedenforever 32
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Patrick 1,110,450
UK party leaders promise Scotland new powers 15 min Swedenforever 18
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 17 min yehoshooah adam 4,169
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,575
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Dogen 116,639
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 2 hr woodtick57 100
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••