It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,368

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#97388 Jan 20, 2013
look wrote:
Guppy you definately don't have a job, your on here every hr. on the hr., get a job and a life, and quit trying to control others like you control your cats,lol. It's a pathetic excuse for a life, don't you have friends??? Also your getting NO WHERE, your arguments have NO foundation, just like your existence here on earth, climb out of your fish bowl and get a life...
How do you know I am here every hour on the hour?

Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine. I can do as I please.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#97389 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
And when the rest of us exclaim "DROP DEAD!", then YOU are supposed to enquire:'For how long?'
You are fixated on death, you old windbag.
Dr Freud

UK

#97390 Jan 20, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
That YOU have the temerity to refer to me as such is ludicrous in the extreme!
If anyone is anything, it is YOU: YOU are a FARTBAG!
Why? Because YOUR opinions STINK!
look

Sitka, KY

#97391 Jan 20, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he's fixated on LIFE, your fixated on NOTHING...Stay in your fish bowl, and keep your eyes and ears closed like you obviously have been doing your entire life, your as UN-AMERICAN as sauer-kraut...
Coo

Santa Fe, NM

#97392 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course it is!
The effete elite hate everyone who's not at their economic level.
Of course, it should be said that to be at their level, one must of necessity have either inherited extreme wealth, or have employed underhanded tactics in order to have achieved that wealth.
The extremely wealthy, you see, don't pay taxes, inasmuch as it is THEY who make the laws, and therefore exempt themselves from those taxes.
Agenda 21 is all about us: How to both LIMIT us, as well as to GET RID of us.
koo, cookoo, cookoo
look

Sitka, KY

#97393 Jan 20, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know I am here every hour on the hour?
Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine. I can do as I please.
No you can't do as you please because your NOT physically or mentally capable of doing much of anything except smashing ass...
How

Santa Fe, NM

#97394 Jan 20, 2013
look wrote:
<quoted text> Look at AGENDA 21, see what you think, it's all about CONTROL...
does that old Willie Nelson song go:

Crazy
look

Sitka, KY

#97396 Jan 20, 2013
How wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy
What do you think about Agenda 21??? Do you even know what it is??? I guess you gun control communist want more government control...You'll be the ones that jump when uncle sam says so, and apparently you'll do it with a smile on your face...Your a bunch of baseless idiots...2% of gun murders are committed with a AR-15 type rifle, so why the BIG push by the gun "control" communist??? Your getting NO WHERE...
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#97397 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States Supreme Court has a very spotty history, predicated I will suppose, upon the variable nature of Man's honesty.
The 'commerce clause' was thought necessary by the Founders of the United States, because in that period leading up to the U.S. Constitution, many states engaged in restraint of trade practices, even going so far as to raise prohibitively high tariffs on other state's products upon crossing their own borders.
The whole idea behind that clause, when you read the debates of the Continental Congress while U.S. Constitution was being hammered out, was to ensure free trade amongst the states.
In no part of those discussions was any thought raised regarding 'controlling' what the states passed between each other.
That thought, the one about 'controlling,' was raised much later, in the Supreme Court, by men with an ulterior motive.
Since then, those rulings have had a most perverse affect, even going so far as to declare that the U.S. government has the authority to control what a farmer might grow on his own land, for his own consumption!
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/histori...
That is so hideous as to fly directly into the face everything the U.S. Constitution was meant to protect.
See this too:
http://www.naturalnews.com/030799_food_freedo...
Exactly. As I said, we could open a whole new thread on erroneous power grabs by the supreme court.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#97398 Jan 20, 2013
look wrote:
<quoted text>No you can't do as you please because your NOT physically or mentally capable of doing much of anything except smashing ass...
I can do as I please, thank you very much.

Don't concern yourself about me. I'm sure you must have better things to do. Do you?
Dr Freud

UK

#97399 Jan 20, 2013
How wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy
WHAT IS AGENDA 21? AFTER WATCHING THIS, YOU MAY NOT WANT TO KNOW
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/19/wh...
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#97400 Jan 20, 2013
look wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he's fixated on LIFE, your fixated on NOTHING...Stay in your fish bowl, and keep your eyes and ears closed like you obviously have been doing your entire life, your as UN-AMERICAN as sauer-kraut...
Listen to the redneck from Kentucky.

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?
Dr Freud

UK

#97401 Jan 20, 2013
How wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy
SOUNDS LIKE SCIENCE FICTION...OR SOME CONSPIRACY THEORY...BUT IT ISN'T.
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com
wow

Santa Fe, NM

#97402 Jan 20, 2013
look wrote:
<quoted text> What do you think about Agenda 21??? Do you even know what it is??? I guess you gun control communist want more government control...You'll be the ones that jump when uncle sam says so, and apparently you'll do it with a smile on your face...Your a bunch of baseless idiots...2% of gun murders are committed with a AR-15 type rifle, so why the BIG push by the gun "control" communist??? Your getting NO WHERE...
rebaiting. You are an old-school throwback aren't you?
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#97403 Jan 20, 2013
How wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy
He's not crazy. It's in full swing here. I like [sarcasm] the last point the best, "embrace social equity and fairness". Yes, we're a people's republic now.

http://www.sustainablejersey.com/fileadmin/do...
Yep

Santa Fe, NM

#97404 Jan 20, 2013
look wrote:
<quoted text>

What do you think about Agenda 21??? Do you even know what it is???

it something paranoid lunatics from Alex Jonestown are afraid of....
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#97405 Jan 20, 2013
Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
That YOU have the temerity to refer to me as such is ludicrous in the extreme!
If anyone is anything, it is YOU: YOU are a FARTBAG!
Why? Because YOUR opinions STINK!
If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

You don't get an opinion about what goes on in the United States. Stay out of it, and worry about your own country.

Old Windbag...Full of hot air and more......
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#97406 Jan 20, 2013
I guess that shut them up.

V

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

#97408 Jan 20, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The popup messages would drive you mad.
"Micro$oft Weapon Control has encountered a serious problem and needs to close, would you like to send an error report?"
"Micro$oft Weapon Control is unable to locate next bullet, please contact your system administrator"
"Micro$oft Weapon Control has found the driver could not be loaded because a previous instance is still loaded, please restart your weapon"
Ha ha ha :)
lol - so true.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#97409 Jan 20, 2013
the Kilgore (TX) Massacre;

Colin Ferguson's Long Island Railroad Massacre;

Clifford aka Clifton McCree;

the Wichita Massacre;

the DC Sniper Murders;

the Knoxville Horror;

the Kirkwood (MO) Massacre;

the Winchester Atrocity (also here);

Oakland mass cop-killer Lovelle Mixon;

Seattle-area mass cop-killer Maurice Clemmons;

Florida's Yahweh ben Yahweh cult murders;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comer visits Morgantown to meet citizens, raise... 6 min Karla 1
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 6 min MeLei 12,133
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 6 min brad 694
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 min woodtick57 2,397
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min American Lady 165,613
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nuculur option 1,154,521
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Guru 181,926
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Katrina Roxx 293,575
John McCain: No, Obama, Sony Hack Was 'Warfare' 20 min RustyS 3
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 47 min Your Ex 8
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 51 min deutscher Nationa... 133,081
Republicans in charge of Senate - but 2016 awaits 53 min spocko 6
More from around the web