It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Truthdig

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Comments
91,401 - 91,420 of 103,228 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2014

“shirley you cant be serious ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97383
Jan 20, 2013
 
Ever notice how all these gunsuckers have got that Little Big Man syndrome - ha ha
its quite comic really . lol
look

Sitka, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97384
Jan 20, 2013
 
Guppy you definately don't have a job, your on here every hr. on the hr., get a job and a life, and quit trying to control others like you control your cats,lol. It's a pathetic excuse for a life, don't you have friends??? Also your getting NO WHERE, your arguments have NO foundation, just like your existence here on earth, climb out of your fish bowl and get a life...
look

Sitka, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97386
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States Supreme Court has a very spotty history, predicated I will suppose, upon the variable nature of Man's honesty.
The 'commerce clause' was thought necessary by the Founders of the United States, because in that period leading up to the U.S. Constitution, many states engaged in restraint of trade practices, even going so far as to raise prohibitively high tariffs on other state's products upon crossing their own borders.
The whole idea behind that clause, when you read the debates of the Continental Congress while U.S. Constitution was being hammered out, was to ensure free trade amongst the states.
In no part of those discussions was any thought raised regarding 'controlling' what the states passed between each other.
That thought, the one about 'controlling,' was raised much later, in the Supreme Court, by men with an ulterior motive.
Since then, those rulings have had a most perverse affect, even going so far as to declare that the U.S. government has the authority to control what a farmer might grow on his own land, for his own consumption!
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/histori...
That is so hideous as to fly directly into the face everything the U.S. Constitution was meant to protect.
See this too:
http://www.naturalnews.com/030799_food_freedo...
Look at AGENDA 21, see what you think, it's all about CONTROL...
Dr Freud

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97387
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

look wrote:
<quoted text> Look at AGENDA 21, see what you think, it's all about CONTROL...
Well, of course it is!
The effete elite hate everyone who's not at their economic level.
Of course, it should be said that to be at their level, one must of necessity have either inherited extreme wealth, or have employed underhanded tactics in order to have achieved that wealth.
The extremely wealthy, you see, don't pay taxes, inasmuch as it is THEY who make the laws, and therefore exempt themselves from those taxes.
Agenda 21 is all about us: How to both LIMIT us, as well as to GET RID of us.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97388
Jan 20, 2013
 
look wrote:
Guppy you definately don't have a job, your on here every hr. on the hr., get a job and a life, and quit trying to control others like you control your cats,lol. It's a pathetic excuse for a life, don't you have friends??? Also your getting NO WHERE, your arguments have NO foundation, just like your existence here on earth, climb out of your fish bowl and get a life...
How do you know I am here every hour on the hour?

Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine. I can do as I please.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97389
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
And when the rest of us exclaim "DROP DEAD!", then YOU are supposed to enquire:'For how long?'
You are fixated on death, you old windbag.
Dr Freud

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97390
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are fixated on death, you old windbag.
That YOU have the temerity to refer to me as such is ludicrous in the extreme!
If anyone is anything, it is YOU: YOU are a FARTBAG!
Why? Because YOUR opinions STINK!
look

Sitka, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97391
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are fixated on death, you old windbag.
Actually he's fixated on LIFE, your fixated on NOTHING...Stay in your fish bowl, and keep your eyes and ears closed like you obviously have been doing your entire life, your as UN-AMERICAN as sauer-kraut...
Coo

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97392
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course it is!
The effete elite hate everyone who's not at their economic level.
Of course, it should be said that to be at their level, one must of necessity have either inherited extreme wealth, or have employed underhanded tactics in order to have achieved that wealth.
The extremely wealthy, you see, don't pay taxes, inasmuch as it is THEY who make the laws, and therefore exempt themselves from those taxes.
Agenda 21 is all about us: How to both LIMIT us, as well as to GET RID of us.
koo, cookoo, cookoo
look

Sitka, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97393
Jan 20, 2013
 
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know I am here every hour on the hour?
Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine. I can do as I please.
No you can't do as you please because your NOT physically or mentally capable of doing much of anything except smashing ass...
How

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97394
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

look wrote:
<quoted text> Look at AGENDA 21, see what you think, it's all about CONTROL...
does that old Willie Nelson song go:

Crazy
look

Sitka, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97396
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How wrote:
<quoted text>
does that old Willie Nelson song go:
Crazy
What do you think about Agenda 21??? Do you even know what it is??? I guess you gun control communist want more government control...You'll be the ones that jump when uncle sam says so, and apparently you'll do it with a smile on your face...Your a bunch of baseless idiots...2% of gun murders are committed with a AR-15 type rifle, so why the BIG push by the gun "control" communist??? Your getting NO WHERE...
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97397
Jan 20, 2013
 
Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States Supreme Court has a very spotty history, predicated I will suppose, upon the variable nature of Man's honesty.
The 'commerce clause' was thought necessary by the Founders of the United States, because in that period leading up to the U.S. Constitution, many states engaged in restraint of trade practices, even going so far as to raise prohibitively high tariffs on other state's products upon crossing their own borders.
The whole idea behind that clause, when you read the debates of the Continental Congress while U.S. Constitution was being hammered out, was to ensure free trade amongst the states.
In no part of those discussions was any thought raised regarding 'controlling' what the states passed between each other.
That thought, the one about 'controlling,' was raised much later, in the Supreme Court, by men with an ulterior motive.
Since then, those rulings have had a most perverse affect, even going so far as to declare that the U.S. government has the authority to control what a farmer might grow on his own land, for his own consumption!
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/histori...
That is so hideous as to fly directly into the face everything the U.S. Constitution was meant to protect.
See this too:
http://www.naturalnews.com/030799_food_freedo...
Exactly. As I said, we could open a whole new thread on erroneous power grabs by the supreme court.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97398
Jan 20, 2013
 
look wrote:
<quoted text>No you can't do as you please because your NOT physically or mentally capable of doing much of anything except smashing ass...
I can do as I please, thank you very much.

Don't concern yourself about me. I'm sure you must have better things to do. Do you?
Dr Freud

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97399
Jan 20, 2013
 
How wrote:
<quoted text>
does that old Willie Nelson song go:
Crazy
WHAT IS AGENDA 21? AFTER WATCHING THIS, YOU MAY NOT WANT TO KNOW
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/19/wh...
Guppy

Englewood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97400
Jan 20, 2013
 
look wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he's fixated on LIFE, your fixated on NOTHING...Stay in your fish bowl, and keep your eyes and ears closed like you obviously have been doing your entire life, your as UN-AMERICAN as sauer-kraut...
Listen to the redneck from Kentucky.

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?
Dr Freud

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97401
Jan 20, 2013
 
How wrote:
<quoted text>
does that old Willie Nelson song go:
Crazy
SOUNDS LIKE SCIENCE FICTION...OR SOME CONSPIRACY THEORY...BUT IT ISN'T.
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com
wow

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97402
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

look wrote:
<quoted text> What do you think about Agenda 21??? Do you even know what it is??? I guess you gun control communist want more government control...You'll be the ones that jump when uncle sam says so, and apparently you'll do it with a smile on your face...Your a bunch of baseless idiots...2% of gun murders are committed with a AR-15 type rifle, so why the BIG push by the gun "control" communist??? Your getting NO WHERE...
rebaiting. You are an old-school throwback aren't you?
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97403
Jan 20, 2013
 
How wrote:
<quoted text>
does that old Willie Nelson song go:
Crazy
He's not crazy. It's in full swing here. I like [sarcasm] the last point the best, "embrace social equity and fairness". Yes, we're a people's republic now.

http://www.sustainablejersey.com/fileadmin/do...
Yep

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97404
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

look wrote:
<quoted text>

What do you think about Agenda 21??? Do you even know what it is???

..
it something paranoid lunatics from Alex Jonestown are afraid of....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••