If We Go Over The So-Called 'Fiscal C...

If We Go Over The So-Called 'Fiscal Cliff,' Blame John Boehner

There are 31 comments on the atlantadailyworld.com story from Dec 29, 2012, titled If We Go Over The So-Called 'Fiscal Cliff,' Blame John Boehner . In it, atlantadailyworld.com reports that:

Late yesterday President Barack Obama met with Democratic congressional leaders Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) along with their Republican counterparts Rep. John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) hoping to avert going over the highly publicized “fiscal cliff.”

With the White House previously noting how stagnant the talks between them and Speaker Boehner have been in recent weeks, many are pessimistic about whether these last minute talks will serve as anything more than theater cheaper than the tickets for the first Madea play.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at atlantadailyworld.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 29, 2012
I blame Benghazi Barack.
radiofreeamerica

Tampa, FL

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Let me guess.The atlantadailyworld.com is a left-wing web site.
S-N-A-F-U

Sierra Vista, AZ

#3 Dec 29, 2012
If we had an honest press, they would blame where the buck stops, and that's in the oval orifice. This president has made no conciliatory motions at all, let alone addressing our Humongous Debt and spending. The country is on fire, and he does what he does best -- goes on vacation and plays golf. Our founders warned us of Political Chicanery in the highest office....

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#4 Dec 29, 2012
That has already been factored into the equation… President Obama has brilliantly placed the GOP in a box with chess moves that were made over a year ago. The republicans should have never bet against Black, LOL!
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Boner's on the sidelines now. He has no support on either side of the aisle. He's defunct.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
That has already been factored into the equation… President Obama has brilliantly placed the GOP in a box with chess moves that were made over a year ago. The republicans should have never bet against Black, LOL!
Black got us into this mess in the first place and no-one wins. It's Benghazi all over again. Everyone loses. Even you.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
I blame Benghazi Barack.
I blame Topix for not silencing you.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 29, 2012
S-N-A-F-U wrote:
If we had an honest press, they would blame where the buck stops, and that's in the oval orifice. This president has made no conciliatory motions at all, let alone addressing our Humongous Debt and spending. The country is on fire, and he does what he does best -- goes on vacation and plays golf. Our founders warned us of Political Chicanery in the highest office....
Horsepoop.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I blame Topix for not silencing you.
I guess freedom of speech is not your cup of tea. I suggest you move to China. Or Benghazi. Even better. Go join a fictitious angry mob over there.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>I guess freedom of speech is not your cup of tea. I suggest you move to China. Or Benghazi. Even better. Go join a fictitious angry mob over there.
You are one of the best arguments against freedom of speech. My cup of tea filters out slanderous, irresponsible bullshit.
steve taylor

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
I blame Benghazi Barack.
dat is funnie! how abutt John Obama?;-000
steve taylor

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#12 Dec 29, 2012
radiofreeamerica wrote:
Let me guess.The atlantadailyworld.com is a left-wing web site.
Atlanta CNN! here Dr. Bill_phd. thinking of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gergen
John Bait without a hooooooook;-00h, can U fish without a hook?
steve taylor

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#13 Dec 29, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Pat! U don't know how to play Blackjack fon't U?;-000
steve taylor

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#14 Dec 29, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I blame Topix for not silencing you.
U should speakin louder...wanne borrow John bose speaker?;-00
Les Claypool

Rowlett, TX

#15 Dec 29, 2012
Twist it all you want, but when a ship crashes, the captain takes the blame.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 29, 2012
steve taylor wrote:
<quoted text>
U should speakin louder...wanne borrow John bose speaker?;-00
Already own Bose speaker, kimosabe.
steve taylor

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#17 Dec 29, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Already own Bose speaker, kimosabe.
2 much sound particle dat can harm yo ear drum Woofe...hope Obamacare wil cover yo hearing-aid!! ;-00000
steve taylor

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#18 Dec 29, 2012
Les Claypool wrote:
Twist it all you want, but when a ship crashes, the captain takes the blame.
da captein already jump the cliff along ago!!!;-000h, hear this song and U know watta i mean!!!

;-00000000

Location hidden

#19 Dec 29, 2012
steve taylor wrote:
<quoted text>
2 much sound particle dat can harm yo ear drum Woofe...hope Obamacare wil cover yo hearing-aid!! ;-00000
My ear already harm attending too many rock concerts...most thing not worth hearing anyway. But lobe the music.
bob smith

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#20 Dec 29, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>My ear already harm attending too many rock concerts...most thing not worth hearing anyway. But lobe the music.
Woofee! which team wil win the XLVII in Feb, 2?;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump bars transgender individuals from US arme... 1 min okimar 248
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Uncle Tab 280,405
News Trump bans transgender people from military 3 min Jaysus Sharia 55
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,568,171
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Bongo 18,344
News After stunning election defeat, Hillary Clinton... 5 min Jaysus Sharia 20
News President Trump's new message man Anthony Scara... 11 min Red Crosse 198
News Trump mistreats native son Jeff Sessions, Alaba... 1 hr Erl 61
More from around the web