ICE agents sue over Obama deportation...

ICE agents sue over Obama deportation policy

There are 31 comments on the KOCO-TV Oklahoma City story from Aug 24, 2012, titled ICE agents sue over Obama deportation policy. In it, KOCO-TV Oklahoma City reports that:

A group of Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents is going to court, saying new Obama administration directives on removing illegal immigrants could put them in violation of federal law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOCO-TV Oklahoma City.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gravediggers

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Aug 24, 2012
We have President OBama IGNORING the LAW (what's new? Obama chooses the law and by fiat creates his own laws, be damn elected officials.

Obama's the King, he ignores and creates his own justice by-passing the laws of America.
robert

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Aug 24, 2012
If he can sell machine guns to the mexicans he can get away with deportation rules they don't have to worry he can give them executive privilege.
Va te faire foutre

AOL

#3 Aug 24, 2012
The Executive branch has the perrogative to enforce or not immigration laws. Just like when your as*hole G. W. Bush invaded Iraq without declaring war and engaged in nation building without asking us, the same applies here.
If you feel the Executive has too much discretionary power, then add or change or delete laws but don't dictate execution of laws that are convenient to your view and then ignoring executing others that are not to your convenient!
Deportations continues except for a small group! And yet, as*holes like you are not bothered by wars, debt, middle class erosion, loss of personal freedoms, environmental destruction, massacres by your gun owners, etc. FK YOU AND FK YOUR FAMILY!!!
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Obama tries to make 'nice' with the Hispanic community by attempting to get their vote with his new PLAN (Executive Order).

And yet, the reality of the Obama administration is that it has been HARSHER on the undocumented than Bush was (a FULL 89% INCREASE!).

"The DHS spokesman also said that in fiscal year 2011 ICE removed 216,000 criminal illegal immigrants, a figure Chandler said is the largest in history and an 89% increase over the administration of President George W. Bush."

Obama needs to GO. We are tired of his lips saying one thing and his actions doing quite the OPPOSITE. Cannot trust a man like that !!

<NoBama 2012>
Va te faire foutre

AOL

#6 Aug 24, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you posting from a mental institution?
I am smacking your bonehead with a shot gun! Learn and swallow! You will never get rid off illegal immigration. 36% of illegal came in by plane with visas from the State Department and that will continue unabaded!
Illegality is here to stay! It is the price you pay for being superpower and for grandsacking other nations by stealing their land, toppling their governments, for invading, for conducting assassinations, and for bringing despair to others and choking the other countries economy with your stupid TLC/Neoglobalism!
FK YOU, FK YOUR MOTHER, FK YOUR SISTE, FK YOUR DAUGHTER! FK THEM ALL!

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Good!
Cracker

Festus, MO

#8 Aug 24, 2012
Hell yeah , it's about time our ICE agents do something useful .
Like upholding our laws .

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 24, 2012
Va te faire foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
I am smacking your bonehead with a shot gun! Learn and swallow! You will never get rid off illegal immigration. 36% of illegal came in by plane with visas from the State Department and that will continue unabaded!
Illegality is here to stay! It is the price you pay for being superpower and for grandsacking other nations by stealing their land, toppling their governments, for invading, for conducting assassinations, and for bringing despair to others and choking the other countries economy with your stupid TLC/Neoglobalism!
speaks the fool who uses AOL, lookin the mirror beaner boy
Cracker

Festus, MO

#11 Aug 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Perfect example: this is an illegal alien .
And as we say, the only good illegal aliens are dead illegal aliens !
:)
Va te faire foutre

AOL

#12 Aug 24, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
I sight in my M16 at 1200 ft., you would be at room temperature before you load your shotgun. English isn't your first language is it? Do you like pork?
Now, I'll promise you, you will die from IED activation.
One Shot One Kill

Mesquite, NV

#13 Aug 24, 2012
Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this head shot the Mexican Mafia gave this cracker.

Falcon Lake: Bones of Slain American Jet Skier Found?
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/12...
Va te faire foutre

AOL

#14 Aug 24, 2012
Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
An illegal alien that will remove your descending colon and feed it to my dogs with a bit ketchup! You will expire too soon! Another massacre will ocurr within the next three weeks!
One Shot One Kill

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Aug 24, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
I sight in my M16 at 1200 ft., you would be at room temperature before you load your shotgun. English isn't your first language is it? Do you like pork?
You'd have all your fingers cut off before you even thought of fixing your sight of your M16.

Look out your window, they're already there waiting for you.

Do you like possum?
Va te faire foutre

AOL

#16 Aug 24, 2012
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>speaks the fool who uses AOL, lookin the mirror beaner boy
Another 310 lbs obessed, unemployed, and socially abandoned white trash who tries to get even with a gun or a keyboard!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Aug 24, 2012
The Executive branch has the perrogative to enforce or not immigration laws. Just like when your as*hole G. W. Bush invaded Iraq without declaring war and engaged in nation building without asking us, the same applies here.
If you feel the Executive has too much discretionary power, then add or change or delete laws but don't dictate execution of laws that are convenient to your view and then ignoring executing others that are not to your convenient!
Deportations continues except for a small group! And yet, as*holes like you are not bothered by wars, debt, middle class erosion, loss of personal freedoms, environmental destruction, massacres by your gun owners, etc. FK YOU AND FK YOUR FAMILY!!!
They're too busy thinking up new snide remarks to say about the president to know what's going on around them. You could have a more constructive conversation with a doorknob than you'll get from some of these idiots here.

For what it's worth, you're absolutely right. America has gone to hell and all people can think about is who will be president next...as if it's going to make any difference.

Location hidden

#18 Aug 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Another 310 lbs obessed, unemployed, and socially abandoned white trash who tries to get even with a gun or a keyboard!
speaks the beaner boy from mommys basement. Did you know your father was BP agAnet, your mother had to put out to slide across the border. HAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#19 Aug 24, 2012
Cracker wrote:
Hell yeah , it's about time our ICE agents do something useful .
Like upholding our laws .
And it's pretty amazing that it's OBAMA's deportation policy. Imagine that.

But, gee, if 'ol GW hadn't let all those illegals swarm in here while he was on duty, we wouldn't need a Obama deportation policy, now would we?

Location hidden

#21 Aug 24, 2012
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>speaks the fool who uses AOL, lookin the mirror beaner boy
Only a teenager would care what internet browser someone is using.
Control Tower

Fullerton, CA

#23 Aug 24, 2012
Remember when a group of air traffic controllers sued Reagan, what a joke!

Location hidden

#24 Aug 24, 2012
PayThat CEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a teenager would care what internet browser someone is using.
speaks the teenagers, why dont you go read about how obama cooked the books on deportations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Proud Democrat 1,496,994
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 237,504
News 41 undocumented immigrants arrested in NY amid ... 4 min Earl 18
News Trump's state visit should be scrapped, says Lo... 5 min duck femocrats 73
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 min Rshermr 36,260
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 min coco 15,734
News New York attorney general bids to become Trump'... 7 min Lawrence Wolf 15
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min NotSoDivineMsM 259,146
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 41 min positronium 412,737
More from around the web