FBI: Toddler may not survive abuse injuries

Full story: KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico

A father from northwestern New Mexico faces federal charges after being accused of beating his 2-year-old son nearly to death.
Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
F all you haters

Abiquiu, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

HAHAHAHA DATS BULLSHIT HAHAHA HE WS A FATHER HE KNEW WHAT TO DO IF HIS KIDS WERE CRYIN IN ALL IN WATNT I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TOO BT THIS BITCH DIDNT TELL US WAT HE WS TAKIN DATS Y TRESTON IS LIK DIS RITE NW LOOK WHOS FAULT DIS IS NT US U!!!!!!! I LOVE U TRESTON PS FROM SOMEONE DAT DOES
F all you haters

Abiquiu, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

go ahead keep dis shyt upgraded cause all u sayin is nda bt fake and lies so best for u to keep ur mouth shut
with love

Fort Defiance, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Well this is my 1st time visting this page. I thank all that support the fact that the Jicarilla child welfare really screwed up. No one deserves to be handed a child in knowing a child within a month. All you shit talkers can talk but do you really know what happen. A few items givin to my nephew by this man does not make him a Father. It just shows what a dead beat dad this guy really is. I know justice will be served in two weeks!!!! Again thank you all for the support. Treston was a very loving, playful, handsome boy. He did not deserve to be where he's at now!!!!! R.I.P Treston Vince
Sis

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Thys is so old get over it SHIT!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••