FBI: Toddler may not survive abuse in...

FBI: Toddler may not survive abuse injuries

There are 24 comments on the KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico story from Jul 23, 2008, titled FBI: Toddler may not survive abuse injuries. In it, KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico reports that:

A father from northwestern New Mexico faces federal charges after being accused of beating his 2-year-old son nearly to death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jul 23, 2008
That is sooooooooooo sad. I pray for these children.
Sunny Delite

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 23, 2008
Most two year olds are onery and uncooperative; it is up to the parents to find a safe way to make them cooperate. Severe beatings won't do the job. I hope this little boy survives and that his mind will be okay. I also hope, the six year old has been removed from the house and that Paiz and his girlfriend are never allowed to be around children again, preferably serving a long sentence in prison.
momma

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jul 24, 2008
what is up with parents abusing their children to the point of murdering them!!!
if kids are "onry and uncooperative" then dont be having sex and making more and more babies so they can be slaughtered by ruthless parents!!! or even call someone and say hey im at wits with this kid please help!!! it makes me soooooo mad!!!!
baby may you rest in peace!!!
parents may you not rest in hell!!
SOOOOOOO ANGRY

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2008
These parents deserve to rottt in H----. I hope these parents go to prison and I hope they are treated the way they treated there owb children. It Figures it would be A Jicarilla Member to do something like this, what do you think of " Your People" NOW!!!!!!
for the death penalty

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jul 24, 2008
Just curious, the article states that the "father" (and I say that word very lightly) had just "regained" custody of this child, I would like to know why he was taken away and who the heck "okayed" this child to be returned!!!!

There's just toooo many kids being out-right murdered in this state. I think it is time "we-the-people" take a stand at lawmakers so they will make it real real tuff on these a$$ es!!!!
Justice Please

Rio Rancho, NM

#6 Jul 24, 2008
This so called man was the Driver in a DWI car crash in Dulce NM where one woman was killed and one was left with severe brain damage ( this happened maybe 4-5 years ago)... Who ever gave Paiz custody of a child, i hope this haunts you forever.... I hope justice will be served in this case!... And to the sweet baby " May you rest in Peace for you are with your true Father now" Amen
EYE FOR AN EYE

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Jul 24, 2008
If only the judicial system can work like the criminal. If you rape, you be castrated, if you murder by gun, knife, or beating, you will die in the same manner. The law should allow this Jay Paiz, Jr., to be beaten to death as he beat this poor little baby. Shame on you Jay Paiz, Jr. I am from Dulce, New Mexico, I am outraged at the child welfare programs. Where were you when this baby needed you? Rest in peace sweet baby Preston. May your pain be given to your father for the rest of his pathetic life.
Blah

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2008
Blah
Sick to my stomach

Hobbs, NM

#9 Jul 24, 2008
The child welfare in dulce are to blame for this terrible crime and the parents need to be punished for the rest of thier lives poor baby suffered the 3 years he lived. DAM THEM parents and the metal health program for allowing the children back to these child abusers.!
Outraged

Lexington, IL

#10 Jul 24, 2008
That so-called parent needs to be hung, then when he's pronounced dead, revive him for a different kind of death, again. Same goes for his so-callled girlfriend, kill her, and revive, then kill again. I'm so disgusted with those who harm small innocent children!!
mrc

Santa Fe, NM

#11 Jul 25, 2008
this is sad!!

Since: Jan 08

Rowland Heights, CA

#12 Jul 25, 2008
Might be a good idea to put away the bottle if you are with a two year old. This child deserved a capable adult to care for him and what he got was an alcohol guzzling loser who had zero coping skills. So sad for this precious little boy.
sis

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Jul 6, 2009
all you guys jus dnt knw wat happend 4real. all you can do is just talk... this is just not ku wen u guys just talk about my brother like tat AND US JICARILLA'S. lets say we happen to tak bout u and ur tribe its DISRESPECTFUL!!!!!!!
ummm

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Jul 6, 2009
SOOOOOOO ANGRY wrote:
These parents deserve to rottt in H----. I hope these parents go to prison and I hope they are treated the way they treated there owb children. It Figures it would be A Jicarilla Member to do something like this, what do you think of " Your People" NOW!!!!!!
and wat mayb ur one of them.....
ummm

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Jul 6, 2009
EYE FOR AN EYE wrote:
If only the judicial system can work like the criminal. If you , you be castrated, if you by gun, knife, or beating, you will die in the same manner. The law should allow this Jay Paiz, Jr., to be beaten to as he beat this poor little baby. Shame on you Jay Paiz, Jr. I am from Dulce, New Mexico, I am outraged at the child welfare programs. Where were you when this baby needed you? Rest in peace sweet baby Preston. May your pain be given to your father for the rest of his pathetic life.
hey the lil one wasnt beatend to u dont realy knw wat happend in the whole story and u got my newphews name wrong... its treston
justice

Santa Fe, NM

#16 Jul 18, 2009
time to put the dude in an industrial dryer for a few hours. if he lives, he walks
f all u haterz

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Dec 21, 2010
watever happens in dulce leave all ur comments to urself a holes u dont knw wat rilly happened to him quit mAKING UP LIES CUZ ALL U GUYZ DNT KNW SHYT ABOUT HIM
f all u haterz

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Dec 21, 2010
IM JUS CURIOUS TO ALL THESE COMMENTS CUZ WELL THATS RITE U DID GET MY NEWPHEWS NAME WRONG I AGREE AND ALL U GUYS CN JUS SUCK IT CUZ JUS LIK I SAID U GUYS DNT KNW SHYT QUIT MAKING UP UR PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR THIS
justice will prevail

Tuba City, AZ

#19 Jan 6, 2011
justice will be served for Treston..he was our sunshine and we all miss him very much..i cant wait for the "sperm donor" to get what he deserves..i will keep this updated..his day in hell will be coming soon.!!! i know what really happened..how the hell can a 3yr old child kill himself?????? this guys was NEVER a father!!!! the only thing he ever bought for this child was a 1 can of baby formula!!!
RIP TRESTON V PAIZ

Fort Defiance, AZ

#20 Jan 23, 2011
we all love u Treston!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One dead after car plows into group of proteste... 1 min Galt 240
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,582,076
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Dwight Dickum 26,389
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Science 222,250
News Democrat 'incredibly frustrated' with leader ov... 3 min CodeTalker 7
News Dems risk culture war fight in Charlottesville ... 3 min Dee Dee Dee 59
News Monument madness a leftist cover to crumble Ame... 10 min RustyS 13
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 10 min Katrina 1,447
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min ImPeach 287,603
More from around the web