CNN exclusive: Obama says jobless hel...

CNN exclusive: Obama says jobless help coming

There are 17 comments on the WKBT story from Jan 30, 2014, titled CNN exclusive: Obama says jobless help coming. In it, WKBT reports that:

The White House has secured commitments from some of the nation's largest companies for a plan to boost hiring of the long-term unemployed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKBT.

read my fingers

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#1 Jan 30, 2014
thx Robotoothpik for the Up mandating!!;-00
read my fingers

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2 Jan 30, 2014
hey kiddle;) Broco or Seahawk?!!;-00
Uhhhh

New York, NY

#3 Jan 30, 2014
How many more government jobs does Obama want to add?
lela Thompson

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2014
Hello.obama . You. Just. Wont . Help your world . Not okay.
read my fingers

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Jan 31, 2014
lela Thompson wrote:
Hello.obama . You. Just. Wont . Help your world . Not okay.
U can buy yo world onle a buck less!!! ;-000h, U can run yo own world NOW!!!;-000
read my fingers

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#7 Jan 31, 2014
hey Prezodone;) hav a vacation & C u next year speecheeriliter!!!

;-000
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#8 Jan 31, 2014
Boosting the hiring of the long-term unemployed is helpful for those who have been out of work for a long time.

However, this "JOBLESS HELP" is really more of a shell game.

If there are five uemployed people for each job and ONE is hired, it is still only one job and four are still out of work. The only difference is that the ONE who gets the job was off work longer than the ones who are still out of work. Four of them are still unemployed.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#9 Jan 31, 2014
So crime pays? All Criminals to the Cremean......
Press Shift P

Mount Holly, NJ

#10 Jan 31, 2014
President Obama seems to want to engage problems from street level or on realities terms.
IC Libtards

Lehighton, PA

#11 Jan 31, 2014
So the chief economic illiterate is directing guvment to look at the "long term unemployed first when hiring. Surely they wouldn't be in that group because they are not qualified, or maybe because they enjoy collecting free stuff. Or maybe they are part of the 30% who cant pass a drug test. Maybe the "look for work" provision that Obama removed from the rules should be reinstated.

; http://capitolcommentary.com/2010/08/18/do-un...
Truly, incompetence on display
CZars_R_US

Orlando, FL

#12 Jan 31, 2014
Yeah we know how tenure worked out for the education system don't we. Whats wrong with looking at qualifications??? Since the people are paying we should expect no less.
So you take other peoples money and give a job to someone who you think needs it more than someone who is more qualified.???? Now I know why going to the SSA office or the Drivers license office is always so painful.
Really

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Jan 31, 2014
Oh great, king ohbama is going to get you a job. This coming from someone who has never worked a real job in his life. Mommy isn't going to rescue you king ohbama and the Gov't isn't either.
Whats next, super welfare for those who refuse to get a job. Or now, we will have a bunch of unqualified, uneducated applicants working Gov't jobs. Don't we have that Gov't program now?
If ohbama would get out of the way and quit putting in his absurd Gov't job killing regulations. Then America would prosper.
Impeach this turd of an IDIOT.

see the light

El Paso, TX

#14 Jan 31, 2014
Haven't we heard this before? LOL

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#17 Feb 1, 2014
8 years and, when it's over, all we'll get is another $15Trillion in debt and obamacare.
Really

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Feb 2, 2014
5 years later, what we starting to crawl now. Two faced a-hole ohbama. All talk. Typical black. Has no idea on how to get a job and sure as heck doesn't know how to create jobs.
Invited his family to the U.S. to live on welfare. I see nothing has changed, it is how blacks live. Soon all his 2nd grade educated family will be telling you what to do America.
But not right now, have to stand in line fo the free cheese. To be continued...
Taught his family members the right way, the American black way.
Awesome

New York, NY

#19 Feb 5, 2014
More government jobs!!!:)

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#20 Feb 8, 2014
Didn't he say government transparency was coming too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 min thetruth 12,496
News Clinton: Republicans Want to Round Up Illegal I... 4 min Urineidiot 13
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 4 min thetruth 47,770
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min red and right 173,388
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,275,068
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 13 min Respect7l 1,420
News Standoff over gay marriage licenses wears on, d... 32 min my opinion 28
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr LeDuped 193,554
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 196,942
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 1 hr bottlecap 130
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr positronium 340,745
More from around the web