What to expect if President Obama wins second term

Sep 9, 2012 Full story: Philadelphia's WB 17 4,570

Trying to increase tax rates on the very wealthy would be a top priority. Iran, healthcare, immigration and campaign reform are other vital issues.

Read more

Since: Sep 10

United States

#5102 Nov 18, 2012
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would China call in anything. You are also under the impression that we "borrowed" money from China. We didn't borrow from they, they invested in the bundled mortgages and other securities, just as our government is invested in theirs. What do prospectuses tell us about the possible risk and losses of the original principal? A global economy means just that, global. We are all connected. When the real estate bubble burst, it burst all over the world. As far as the war goes, the European stock market is also invested in that as well.
That's exactly why. China no more belongs to the people living in it than the United States belongs to people living here. Huge sections of this country are owned by corporations based in other countries. Most of Hawaii and a big part of the west coast belongs to Japanese companies and Canadian mining companies bought most of the open land in the mid west in the early eighties and the eastern sea board, especially in the north belongs to England and Germany. These countries, at the same time are heavily invested in real estate in other countries as well and they themselves lease out theirs to corporations all over the world. The fact is the United States is the largest trading partner of China and the investment is largely credit. If China did want to call in the dept, the people there, at least the largest percentage of them would gain nothing from it but there would be the same effect and the American people could learn what it's like to live in squallier and poverty, as people in other countries have for a long time.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#5103 Nov 18, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answered Chappo, are people still setting drinks on your shaved head?
The only drink you're getting is when you're blowing Chappo's hose, a protein drink no less.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#5104 Nov 18, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey frito why did you waste that ticket you claimed to have bought????
Where are your cop friends that were supposed to come down and talk with me??
Were you just telling another of your lies??
Amazing how excited you get when I'm back in town. Don't forget to wipe the mess off from your keyboards.

Inquiring minds see post #2779.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#5105 Nov 18, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be a girly boy that everyone laughs at???
On the contrary, your boy Romney lost. Loser.... The laughs at you!
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#5106 Nov 18, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so scared girly boy??
Then come on up to SD, big mouth! You're just an old worn out ugly whining gay man with no partner.
Uda

Holly, MI

#5107 Nov 18, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Thing is I own my own home here in California. Im not rich by anyone standards but my wife knows how to be thrifty and I READ EVERYTHING BEFORE I SIGN AND SHOP AROUND, So if liberal are so much smarter then me why am I not in trouble with my Mortgage or my credit cards?
When I bought this house I checked all over and got the best deal for my mortgage. There are hundreds of people wanting to give me a mortgage and so its stupid not to check out at least a few dozen and see what they are offering.
I notice most liberals dont know how to shop around and get the best deal, they want the government to do that for them.
You're too dense to understand anything besides what you see or hear or read and are spoon fed by Faux news. Your problem is you're very narrow minded and can't grasp much more than what you're consumed by in your little world. You're a perfect example of what's wrong in this country.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#5108 Nov 18, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>hell if I would, Just because you're ignorant and stupid, stop assuming we are all.
I already said that to you, imbecile. Maybe like Obama you have trouble remembering things.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#5109 Nov 18, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
The only drink you're getting is when you're blowing Chappo's hose, a protein drink no less.
What's that , cochino? A drink fell off your greasy head?

“life under BO”

buena vista

#5110 Nov 18, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Thing is I own my own home here in California. Im not rich by anyone standards but my wife knows how to be thrifty and I READ EVERYTHING BEFORE I SIGN AND SHOP AROUND, So if liberal are so much smarter then me why am I not in trouble with my Mortgage or my credit cards?
When I bought this house I checked all over and got the best deal for my mortgage. There are hundreds of people wanting to give me a mortgage and so its stupid not to check out at least a few dozen and see what they are offering.
I notice most liberals dont know how to shop around and get the best deal, they want the government to do that for them.
This should make you puke:

FHA providing buying opportunities to those who defaulted on homes
Posted: 11/18/2012 12:01:00 AM MST
By Alejandro Lazo and Walter Hamilton
Los Angeles Times

After two foreclosures and two bankruptcies, Hermes Maldonado is as surprised as anyone that he's getting a third shot at homeownership.

Last summer, the 61-year-old machine operator at a plastics factory bought a $170,000 house in Moreno Valley, Calif., that boasts laminate-wood floors and squeaky-clean appliances. He got the four-bedroom, two-story house despite a pockmarked credit history.

The last time he owned a home, Maldonado refinanced four times and took on a second mortgage. He put a Cadillac and Mercedes-Benz C300W in the driveway and racked up about $45,000 in credit card bills and other debts. His debt-fueled lifestyle ended only when he was forced into bankruptcy.

His re-entry into homeownership three years later came courtesy of the Federal Housing Administration. The agency has become a major source of cash for so-called rebound buyers a burgeoning crop of homeowners with past defaults who otherwise would be shut out of the market.

"After everything that happened, thank God I was able to buy another house," Maldonado said in Spanish. "Now, it's good because the interest rates are low and there are lots of homes."

The FHA, which backs nearly 8 million loans, is helping rebound buyers recapture the American dream, boosting the housing market in the process. But that has touched off a fierce debate about the financial and ethical wisdom of bankrolling borrowers who contributed to the last housing bubble and the potential cost to taxpayers.

The agency has suffered deepening losses in the past three years that have put it under enormous scrutiny.
Uda

Holly, MI

#5111 Nov 18, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
I already said that to you, imbecile. Maybe like Obama you have trouble remembering things.
Had to address your latest string of bull $hit on here.

Helloooo News flash -- Hope this gets through.

Obama isn't your problem. Its people like you.

Are you really that simple minded, or just plain too stupid, to see the bigger picture?

Don't answer that. I already know the answer. Just try and answer that in your little mind. You may even surprise yourself.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#5112 Nov 18, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Then come on up to SD, big mouth! You're just an old worn out ugly whining gay man with no partner.
To "come on up" to SD, you'd have to be south of SD, el stupidisimo.
Uda

Holly, MI

#5113 Nov 18, 2012
Haha. Another GOP official caught telling the world how he feels about the President and no doubt, the 65 million or so who thought he was the better choice. This time a crazy in the great state of Virginia.

Virginia GOP official expects Obama to rot in hell

http://tv.msnbc.com/2012/11/16/virginia-gop-o...

Virginia gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli, quickly disagrees and explains that comment is not what the GOP is about.

How disgraceful is that. I thought the GOP was the party of right, might, Christian beliefs and apple pie?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#5114 Nov 18, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>The only drink you're getting is when you're blowing Chappo's hose, a protein drink no less.
Hey my little girly boy...... Tell us why after you bought a ticket to come down you chickened out?!!

And your cop friends never showed up

“Facts”

Mexico

#5115 Nov 18, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing how excited you get when I'm back in town. Don't forget to wipe the mess off from your keyboards.

Inquiring minds see post #2779.
Never noticed you left.......

So tell us why you and your cop friends never showed up????

Baaaaaak. Baaaaaaaak says the girly boy chicken

“Facts”

Mexico

#5116 Nov 18, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary, your boy Romney lost. Loser.... The laughs at you!
I would never vote for someone like Mitt
Nor would I vote for oslama

Both are far too liberal for me

So tell us why you and your cop friends are too scared to come down???

Was it my driver????

I had a TellCell girl with him at the airport that day
They wear nice dark blue suits

“Facts”

Mexico

#5117 Nov 18, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Then come on up to SD, big mouth! You're just an old worn out ugly whining gay man with no partner.
You are the one that claimed to have bought a ticket to come down here with your cop friends..........LOL

Why are you so scared now girly boy??

Did the TellCell girl scare you??

Can't handle a two piece???

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5118 Nov 18, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
you are part of that 47% Romney was talking about.
Uda

Holly, MI

#5119 Nov 18, 2012
Here is one and Sage Won are one in the same. Guess he thinks he's fully someone here, using two different IDs. Does that tell ya where this dude is in the food chain? What a waste of space.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5120 Nov 18, 2012
Uda wrote:
Here is one and Sage Won are one in the same. Guess he thinks he's fully someone here, using two different IDs. Does that tell ya where this dude is in the food chain? What a waste of space.
if its true, I would have to agree.
Uda

Holly, MI

#5121 Nov 18, 2012
He does that -- comes on here with a different ID spewing a string of irrelevant b.s. having nothing to do with the discussion topic -- when he wants to bury someone else's posts because he can't come up with an answer or response that's worth anything. What a waste of space this guy is. Unfortunately the web and sites like this one are full of crap like this guy obviously is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Bush popular in GOP; Rubio, Walker have m... 4 min The Real McCoy 6
News Obama, Biden to honor Ted Kennedy at institute ... 5 min kal 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,207,028
News Ted Cruz defends presidential credentials 6 min Lawrence Wolf 20
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 7 min for sure 26
News Indiana religious objections law slammed on soc... 7 min barefoot2626 75
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min The Dude 154,795
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 17 min mjjcpa 384
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr red and right 319,839
More from around the web