Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1183423 Aug 10, 2014
Hillary Clinton begins ‘Operation: Throw Obama under the bus’ on foreign policy failures

"“The failure to help build up a credible fighting force of the people who were the originators of the protests against Assad—there were Islamists, there were secularists, there was everything in the middle—the failure to do that left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled,” Clinton said.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1183424 Aug 10, 2014
Hillary on OBama's foreign policy

"The former secretary of state, and probable candidate for president, outlines her foreign-policy doctrine. She says this about President Obama's: "Great nations need organizing principles, and 'Don't do stupid stuff' is not an organizing principle."

That was upfront!

Cav

Beijing, China

#1183425 Aug 10, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You would understand it better when you realize it is a protection [from] government.
Did you miss the comma part?
THAT is what a comma does? Protection from government? I use them ALL THE TIME!! I'm INVINCIBLE!!!!!!

Here, take this semi-colon ; It will protect you from witches.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1183426 Aug 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I like catching you in your lies, Roxblow.
And I'm very good at it.
Deal with it and quit whining.
You are too dense anymore to figure out what is going on so you have become a 24/7 pity pot whiner.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1183427 Aug 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for backing up my point, name caller. In the USA, we have laws and a local culture where you cannot beat your wife, however in the Middle East.
In Saudi Arabia, women are forbidden from driving and travelling without male company.
You're buddy DumbDave was making a misguided case trying to compare Muslims & Christians.
You Democrats have absolutely no common sense.
Let's see just what a lying hypocrite that you really are.. You called me a name caller...Yet in your very first post directed towards me I was called "An idiot, a moron,old, and a fruitcake". So you see loser you aren't even smart enough to know that you are your own worst enemy. Do you not have any mirrors in that single wide?

If you Republicans had your way women in this nation would be treated only marginally better than some of the Muslim nations. Not allowed to vote, pawns for the menfolk, have no control over their bodies, seen but not heard. Forced to remain married to an abuser and someone that they didn't love, yet the man had the freedom to do as he pleases..The very last thing this Country needs is for the Republicans to gain full control and they can finish the job of destroying this nation that they started, and we are still struggling to get out of. Most of you baggers are ISIS like.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1183428 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too dense anymore to figure out what is going on so you have become a 24/7 pity pot whiner.
Densemaster say what?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1183429 Aug 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I like catching you in your lies, Roxblow.
And I'm very good at it.
Deal with it and quit whining.
But Nuc, if you were to take Roxlo's ability to whine....What's left????

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1183430 Aug 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So far in 2014, there have been 8 Christian gunnuts who murdered their wives in Connecticut, where gunnut Waxman lives and threatens his male spouse continually.
Stay stupid, Waxman, it's all you're good for.
----------
UPTICK IN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOMICIDES OCCURRING IN CONNECTICUT
July 18th, 2014 at 2:41 pm
The ending of a relationship is often a difficult, stressful and time consuming process. Such matters can be made worse if domestic violence occurs between the partners. This year in Connecticut there has been an increase in fatal domestic violence cases. This increase has led some to consider if such situations would have had different outcomes if the abused had been more aware of his or her legal rights.
Fatal Domestic Violence Cases in Connecticut
""The Connecticut Coalition Against Domestic Violence recently reported that in the last three months, Connecticut has seen an increase in domestic violence occurring between spouses and other similarly intimate partners. In a typical year in Connecticut, there is an average of about 14 domestic violence homicides that occur. However a murder-suicide that occurred in Bristol recently was the 8th domestic violence homicide that occurred in 2014. In this case, it was revealed that a woman had filed for divorce five days before the murder-suicide involving her and her husband. In May, an Oxford man was arrested for murdering his wife, who had already filed a partial restraining order against her killer. A theme has arisen in these domestic violence homicides, which are typically characterised by acts of violence following the attempt of one spouse to leave the home and the relationship. In both the above cases, children were present at the homes where the domestic violence homicides occurred.""
Mary Kay Responds to National Increase in Domestic Violence with Campaign to Give Hope, Give Joy and Give Dreams

Alarming Statistics: Shelters report that abuse is more violent due to the economy.

On average, three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends every day.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1183431 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still whining!!

Stop lying about others, maybe you won't get beaten up so badly!!

I see your butt buddy Eman ran off after I caught him in a series of lies yesterday..........

He's done it before, licks his wounds and comes back to get destroyed again!!

rinse and repeat!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#1183432 Aug 10, 2014
Cav wrote:
<quoted text>THAT is what a comma does? Protection from government? I use them ALL THE TIME!! I'm INVINCIBLE!!!!!!
Here, take this semi-colon ; It will protect you from witches.
Teaman proved you an idiot.

Quit whining. Get over it.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1183433 Aug 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Densemaster say what?
You are left battling with one liners. Never have got why anyone bothers arguing with you. Must be a male thing-eh

Location hidden

#1183435 Aug 10, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Mary Kay Responds to National Increase in Domestic Violence with Campaign to Give Hope, Give Joy and Give Dreams
Alarming Statistics: Shelters report that abuse is more violent due to the economy.
On average, three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends every day.
So you gun nuts shoot your wives due to the economy??

How flocked up is that??

I'm surprised you didn't shoot yours instead of abandoning her..........

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1183436 Aug 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still whining!!
Stop lying about others, maybe you won't get beaten up so badly!!
I see your butt buddy Eman ran off after I caught him in a series of lies yesterday..........
He's done it before, licks his wounds and comes back to get destroyed again!!
rinse and repeat!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are very, very dense. There are things more important than your fragile ego.

Where is the international MUSLIM condemnation OF ISIS/Islamic State?! Women stoned to death in Syria for adultery.

Who cares about your whining, Nuc?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1183437 Aug 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
"'LONG-TERM PROJECT'
US launches four more airstrikes against ISIS"
Typical Democrat leadership (if you can call it that).
Wait until a situation gets beyond control and then make a feeble attempt at correction which does nothing.
Obama - worst president since WWII.
You and your party own it simpleton...Where was all of this wisdom when we illegally invaded Iraq with all of your parties lies and then even managed to botched that? Is that an OOPS?
Patrick

United States

#1183438 Aug 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
"'LONG-TERM PROJECT'
US launches four more airstrikes against ISIS"
Typical Democrat leadership (if you can call it that).
Wait until a situation gets beyond control and then make a feeble attempt at correction which does nothing.
Obama - worst president since WWII.
We notice UK is not joining the fight.
If the Queen every does return your repeated calls .....Lord Dumbwaiter, you might share some of your suggestions ?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1183439 Aug 10, 2014
Reposting this as I think Nuc's perpetual whining is a dense attempt to drown out what is happening in the world.

Hillary distances herself from OBama's foreign policy

"Hillary Clinton:'Failure' to Help Syrian Rebels Led to the Rise of ISIS

The former secretary of state, and probable candidate for president, outlines her foreign-policy doctrine. She says this about President Obama's: "Great nations need organizing principles, and 'Don't do stupid stuff' is not an organizing principle."

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1183440 Aug 10, 2014
ISIS message to the US

"Your’r gonna fight martyrdom bombers who smile walking to their death"

https://twitter.com/BladeOfTruth/status/49787...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1183441 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are left battling with one liners. Never have got why anyone bothers arguing with you. Must be a male thing-eh
Oh, I am sooo sorry Miss Priss communicating with idiots is not that easy. Maybe you would be so kind as to enlighten me on those whom you have an intelligent discussion with...Good luck..I guess us men just can't relate to permanent PMS, then when you add stupid wowie!!!!
Patrick

United States

#1183442 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Reposting this as I think Nuc's perpetual whining is a dense attempt to drown out what is happening in the world.
Hillary distances herself from OBama's foreign policy
"Hillary Clinton:'Failure' to Help Syrian Rebels Led to the Rise of ISIS
The former secretary of state, and probable candidate for president, outlines her foreign-policy doctrine. She says this about President Obama's: "Great nations need organizing principles, and 'Don't do stupid stuff' is not an organizing principle."
Take a day off and see a film, read a book?
We can read The Atlantic.
Peace
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1183443 Aug 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So you gun nuts shoot your wives due to the economy??
How flocked up is that??
I'm surprised you didn't shoot yours instead of abandoning her..........
Domestic violence crosses all socio economic lines. Impending divorce is often the cause.
It will never cease to amaze me that women don't believe it when their husbands tell them they will kill them. How many have been killed even though they've had restraining orders?
If someone wants to kill you, they'll find a way to get to you. The police can't be on every womans doorstep 24/7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama to send 1,500 more troops to Iraq as camp... 3 min barefoot2626 302
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min positronium 284,167
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min ILoveitHere 163,271
Oregon immigration vote a warning for Obama 5 min Maddy 8
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min cpeter1313 2,479
Amanda Curtis - Representing the Democratic win... 7 min WE PORK HICKS 13
Executive orders a courageous way to protect pe... 13 min Even Steven 14
Obama's Amnesty Action Fuels Flood of Immigrati... 1 hr Jeff Brightone 9
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Released from Hospital Afte... 1 hr Jeff Brightone 1
Russian Navy successfully tests new missile 1 hr Jeff Brightone 1
Immigrants' chances tied to their state's polices 1 hr Jeff Brightone 1
GOP hopes class of black Republicans is trend 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 6

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE