Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251468 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1178156 Aug 1, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UM.. AIN'T THAT YOUR LINE, SUGAR?...
'I love the smell of napalm in the morning.....'

Col Kilgore
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1178157 Aug 1, 2014
you know you have hit a never when the knuckle dragging NEANDERTHAL 'DEVIL' takes to talking to you in here...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1178158 Aug 1, 2014
16, BABY, I PROMISED YOU THIS THREAD AS A... DOWRY, AN' I "WILL" DELIVER IT... BUT JUS' TURN YOUR EYES TO THE SIDE WHILST I DO IT...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1178159 Aug 1, 2014
Is she for real?’ Pelosi Pleads For Reporters To Be 'Messengers' For Democrat Agenda!! After this idiotic statement maybe her Botox is eating away at her Tiny Liberal Brain!!
la tigre

Buffalo, NY

#1178160 Aug 1, 2014
TSM wrote:
Obama Demands Hamas Release Captured Israeli Soldier!! What's the Odds/Bets Hamas will blow off Obama’s Demand!!
Oh, is he "drawing the line" ... again?

For those captured Israeli Soldiers' sake I hope Hamas will heed his demand.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1178161 Aug 1, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
typical police harassment.......
Zimmerman should have told the cops to take a hike....
Maybe they thought he was stalking another kid to kill
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1178162 Aug 1, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
'I love the smell of napalm in the morning.....'
Col Kilgore
THA'S MOVIE DIALOGUE, RIGHT?... PROBLEM YOU GOT IS THAT THIS IS THE REAL THING, SUGAR...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1178163 Aug 1, 2014
El Dumpo wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Devil , I see some one missed the toilet and shitted you right on your computer keyboard again.
AND YET... HERE YOU IS?..
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1178164 Aug 1, 2014
I thought Topix was shut down?
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1178166 Aug 1, 2014
YOU JUS' STUFF THAT BLOODY WAD OF RAYON, SILK AND POLYESTER IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU LOOK HER RIGHT IN THE EYES WHILE YOU CHEWIN' - WHICH, BY NOW ARE THE SIZE OF DINNER PLATES, BLACK WITH ESTROGEN... AND KNOW FOR CERTAIN THAT HER ANUS IS SPASMING WILDLY AND UNCONTROLLABLY AS YOU SWALLOW... THERE'S A DECENT POSSIBILITY SHE WILL SUDDENLY START EXPRESSING ALMOND SCENTED MILK WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1178167 Aug 1, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
IT WAS... WHILE THE RED DOTS TRIED TO FIGURE OUT WHO WE ARE?... JESSICA KORN... SHE'S AN ISRAELI HOTTIE...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1178168 Aug 1, 2014
John from the Alley wrote:
<quoted text> Why you filthy w- hore DEVIL, 5 bucks same thing tonight about 8 o'cock.
AWWW YOU TRYIN' TO IMPRESS THE DEVIL WIT YOU BAD WORDS? HOW THAT WORKIN' FO' YOU, CHUCKLES?...
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1178169 Aug 1, 2014
You think a lot of things that are wrong Lily.

I bet you wish it was though as when I go there I see you far left loons are outnumbered by about 5 to 1 in every item.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1178170 Aug 1, 2014
John from the Alley wrote:
<quoted text> Why you filthy w- hore DEVIL, 5 bucks same thing tonight about 8 o'cock.
YOU DON' NEVER WAN' MEET THE DEVIL IN AN ALLEY, SUGAR... BELIEVE ME...
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1178171 Aug 1, 2014
Democrat Senator Harry Reid is Obstructing 352 Bills passed by The House.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1178173 Aug 1, 2014
Nancy Pelosi:

"Hamas is a humanitarian organization"!

Baaawwaaahhh!!!!

This is the leader for Democrats in the House?

What an idiot!!!!
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1178174 Aug 1, 2014
I LIKE GOIN' TO THE ISLANDS SOMETIMES... I KINDA GAVE UP ON ST. BARTS BUT I LIKE ST MAARTENS... I LIKE WALKIN' THE BEACH NAKED... NATURE;'S BEEN PRETTY GOOD TO ME... NOT THE BEST... BUT NOT BAD EITHER... AN I'VE HELD UP PRETTY WELL FO' MY AGE.... WOMEN STILL SNAP THEIR HEADS UP, AN' THA'S ALL THAT MATTERS, RIGHT?... ANYBODY WHO THINKS OTHERWISE NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR HEAD'S EXAMINED... WANNA EXAMINE MY... HEAD?...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1178175 Aug 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Maybe they thought he was stalking another kid to kill
He wasn't on the property of the business he told officers he was watching, it's another Zimmerman clusterfk. Learn more at www.beacononlinenews.com

The owner of the business is running for mayor and little George has crapped all over his parade. Should add that the owner is a former/disgraced cop and a bit of a second amendment freak.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1178176 Aug 1, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin had more Jewish people killed by 1940 than Hitler.
"Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin" Yale historian Timothy D. Snyder.
And most Russians were, and are, Russian Orthodox Catholics, a split from the Church of Rome.

BTW, what did the Vatican do to protect Europe's Jews??

I really like playing with these ignorant fools who have a sanitized American version of Christianity that is inaccurate as can be!!

They know nothing about the history of their religion. I have that goofy version of New Yawk twisted in knots with her ignorance.

She didn't know that the Jews and many tribes from the area share the same genetic backround, many thousands of years ago. They're the same people, fighting the same wars they have for millenia.

If they saw Jesus in real life, they'd call him an Arab. Dark skinned, hook nose, the whole package. He was from a region where that's what people looked like.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1178177 Aug 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You think a lot of things that are wrong Lily.
I bet you wish it was though as when I go there I see you far left loons are outnumbered by about 5 to 1 in every item.
Even if that were true it would only make us about even. Of course 4 of those five are your dumb ass.When you go there, that's funny this is your only life moron,Only friends are your imaginary ones. Your misery is very obvious, and you deserve it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet the Candidate: Carly Fiorina 4 min Miss Id 746
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 5 min Silent Echo 3,521
News Bridgegate scandal goes silent, for now 5 min Le Jimbo 9
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min brad 186,345
News Supreme Court ruling allows same-sex couples to... 8 min eyes of texas 6
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 9 min Just Saying 30
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min Coffee Party 332,930
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 51 min DanFromSmithville 168,870
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Coffee Party 192,230
More from around the web