Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275935 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1171583 Jul 23, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers in the economy to replace these Americans who lost their job in this economy' economy is on fire!
Catfish go to Vietnam!
'...Vietnamese imports now make up 60 percent of the U.S. catfish market, which has helped drive more than half of the American catfish farms out of business, says Pentecost.'
http://www.npr.org/blogs/parallels/2013/12/16...
Sign that a right wing moron has no clue that his wealthy handlers are the ones that hire the undocumented workers.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1171584 Jul 23, 2014
Obama a student of Saul Alinsky’ Rules for Radicals’ one of Alinsky‘s rules’ Divide and Conquer!’ According to a recent POLL: 67% of voters say America is more divided than four years ago, mission accomplished!!
THE DEVIL

Newberg, OR

#1171585 Jul 23, 2014
GIRLS.. DADDY'S HOME.... NOW, KISS IT... SUCK THE WHOLE THING IN, SWEETIE.... G'HEAD...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1171586 Jul 23, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It is the sixty million people that voted for Obama that don't love our country, Why would any one vote for the person that has a goal to destroy our country? I didn't expect any one to vote for the son of a Kenyan British Subject,but that wasn't the first indication that Obama hated our country. It was Obama's actions,words and deeds that convinced me that I would never vote for him. It is all past history now,all we can do is hope that Obama doesn't destroy our country before the end of his term.
So you are as expected a fanatical political hack. You Republicans put us in all of the messes that we are currently in with your lousy leadership and lies. PERIOD. Now tell me Frank about your service to this nation, along with your feelings about Bush's service and all of the draft dodgers that he surrounded himself with. That after all was the image you choose to project.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1171587 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You accomplish absolutely nothing other than to clog up the board. no one reads your psycho crap.
tell that to your advertisers....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1171588 Jul 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Sign that a right wing moron has no clue that his wealthy handlers are the ones that hire the undocumented workers.
if they (UNDOCUMENTED workers) were not here...who would MY wealthy handlers hire?
THE DEVIL

Newberg, OR

#1171589 Jul 23, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Sixty million that voted for Obama don't.
SO, UM.... WHAT DO MAKE OF THAT, FRANK?... YOU'RE NOT A BIG-PICTURE SORTA GUY ARE YA?...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1171590 Jul 23, 2014
Cadillac hearses in the Netherlands__lots of them.
THE DEVIL

Newberg, OR

#1171591 Jul 23, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
tell that to your advertisers....
YOU MEAN THE ONES OFFERING THE THAI GIRLS FOR SALE?... IS THAT THE ONE?...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1171592 Jul 23, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
POLL: 67% of voters say America more divided than four years ago...
Democrats thrive off of hate & divisiveness.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1171593 Jul 23, 2014
TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats passed a 27 hundred page bill ‘Obamacare ‘that no Liberal/Democrat read!!
After yesterday court’s ruling Pelosi was Right: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What’s In It “CONFUSING and still 55% of Americans oppose Obamacare!!
When asked the question do you approve of Obamacare...That's a lie that you clueless twits love to say. But that figure has included in it the 17% that think that Obamacare didn't go far enough. So you see imbecile when all is said and done more Americans approve of Obamacare than do not. Now jump to your next lie.
THE DEVIL

Newberg, OR

#1171594 Jul 23, 2014
FRANK, IS ONE OF THOSE "SERVICEMEN" WHO, WHEN YOU WALK OR BREAK INTO HIS HOUSE, YOU DISCOVER THE LEFT WALL HOLDS SWORDS AND MILITARY PARAPHERNALIA.... THE WALL ON THE RIGHT HOLDS A CROSS AND A CRAPPY PICTURE OF "JESUS" IN A CHEAP GOLD FRAME... THEY'RE LIKE LOCUST HERE IN DC....
HEY, FRANK... YOU NOTICE HOW QUICKLY WE SUSSED YOU OUT, YOU COWARD?...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1171595 Jul 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
SCOTUS has a thing about thinking laws mean what they literally say. They are also very jealous about division of power.
a thing....

The Supreme Court led by Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. showed again this year that it is playing a long game, writing opinions that move the law in small but steady steps in a conservative direction.

At first glance, many of its decisions appear modest, and the justices themselves downplayed them as narrow and tightly targeted. But they also set the stage for broader rulings, and liberals voiced concern about their long-term impact.

Many rely on well-established rights, such as freedom of speech and free exercise of religion, but extend those rights for the first time to corporations, wealthy donors and conservatives who bristle at what they view as liberal government mandates, from paying union fees to offering birth control to female workers.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-court-wra...

which is....bias.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1171596 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your comprehension issue continue.
I see you mastery of the English language continues to expose you as a moron.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1171597 Jul 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Cadillac hearses in the Netherlands__lots of them.
Too bad Obama lied about his red line. Obama lied, people died.

This is Obama's red line moment in Ukraine

http://theweek.com/article/index/256715/this-...

You clowns voted for Obama. Now things are worse in every regard.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1171598 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>So you are as expected a fanatical political hack. You Republicans put us in all of the messes that we are currently in with your lousy leadership and lies. PERIOD. Now tell me Frank about your service to this nation, along with your feelings about Bush's service and all of the draft dodgers that he surrounded himself with. That after all was the image you choose to project.
Obama never served on day in the military. I don't understand your fixation on Bush, Obama never ran against Bush.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1171599 Jul 23, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats thrive off of hate & divisiveness.
Really old clueless one...Show me one Republican on here or anywhere that doesn't knock and belittle Obama? The measure of hate displayed on here and in the media by all on the right all over is unprecedented. You are so filled that you have become blind and void of the facts.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1171600 Jul 23, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you mastery of the English language continues to expose you as a moron.
I see your ignorance is only surpassed by your blind hatred. Daily you display that as if it were a virtue. I laugh at your degree of psychological damage. It appears terminal. Fk head.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1171602 Jul 23, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers in the economy to replace these Americans who lost their job in this economy' economy is on fire!

Leather gloves!

gloves, mittens, mitts that is!

in 2011 the United States imported $377,447,182 in leather gloves!

http://worldtradedaily.com/2012/11/21/wit-rep...
THE DEVIL

Newberg, OR

#1171603 Jul 23, 2014
DEAR TOPIX JEWEYS... WHEN I DON'T SEE THE POST UP IMMEDIATELY, I JUST KEEP HITTING THE "POST" BUTTON OVER AND OVER AND OVER.... SO, HURRY UP, CLOWNS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, Carson in close fight in Iowa poll 6 min Le Jimbo 27
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Coffee Party 340,901
News Cops: Invoking Trump, men beat, urinate on home... 11 min Chicagoan by Birth 116
News Donald Trump says Clinton is a 'fraud,' calls C... 14 min Yep 10
News Iowa poll: Trump, Carson lead GOP race 15 min Le Jimbo 17
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 18 min kuda 18
News Kanye West Stuns With Lengthy, Bizarre VMAs Spe... 18 min Parden Pard 1
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 34 min Le Jimbo 209
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 1 hr Responsibiility 184
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Pookie Bear 196,884
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Ari son of Anarchy 193,745
More from around the web