Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1276012 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

DEATH

Orlando, FL

#1138962 May 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
more liberal lies exposed
Antarctic Melting Reports Omit Key Facts
You just can’t beat the timing of two breathlessly announced reports suggesting that global warming is causing irreversible melting of Antarctic glaciers which will cause a catastrophic sea level rise. Their nonaccidental tandem release follows hyperventilating primal scream conclusions chronicled…
Newsmax from RSS
Um... no... nope... I repeat if three people say your ass is on fire and the retard says she just doesn't think the facts are all in, you kill her! It's that simple! Why would you let her live if she's unwilling to put you out?...
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#1138964 May 19, 2014
97% Yes on global climate change..
3% Lonely old men and women tired of being ignored and laughed at their whole lives, trying to share their bitterness to the bitter end...

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1138965 May 19, 2014
good news, let's get rid of this honky killer and then line up the next 10 Obama "sons" for their just rewards:

Missouri governor firm on plans for execution
TROY, Mo.(AP)— Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon said Monday that he doesn't see any reason to halt the execution of an inmate whose attorneys claim he could suffer during the lethal injection because of a rare medical condition.
Associated Press
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#1138966 May 19, 2014
Let's stir up the muslims some more, try and get their rag on so to speak... let's get on with this killing christians thing so we can get back to work putting out our asses... on their faces..
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#1138967 May 19, 2014
Q: What's the best way to kill a christian family?
A: Shit in their shoes and let the flies do the work...
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#1138968 May 19, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text> Angela?
(No, man, this is Malcolm...)...
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#1138969 May 19, 2014
What's a good name for what used to be the united states once the UN takes over?

How about... Lap-land?
Patrick

Palm Coast, FL

#1138971 May 19, 2014
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
(No, man, this is Malcolm...)...
Is Angela your beard, too?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#1138972 May 19, 2014
FYI

Yellowstone's Long Duration Events / More Comets Hit Sun

#t=112

-------

USA Earthquakes! WOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1138973 May 19, 2014
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's not about the facts though, it's just them trying to fill empty space with noise... noise that makes it hard for their antagonists to hear each other...
Birds of a feather flock together but to be much more specific in the case of sonic and you,

....sh it clumps.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1138974 May 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>If it's fact it ain't lie__Dizzy Dean.
Hannity is a world class race baiter__O'Reilly isn't too far behind and of course Rush got his azz kicked off MNF for his antics.
I hope that helped.
I was wondering what happened to that guy?

He was worth 24 mill a year with a 12 year contract... If anyone can believe that than power to someone...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1138975 May 20, 2014
DEATH wrote:
What's a good name for what used to be the united states once the UN takes over?
How about... Lap-land?
Polares...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1138976 May 20, 2014
A place once where Polls were plastering main stream and no one could it right ....

But then really it has a different meaning...

And then of course another...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1138977 May 20, 2014
There was a get in there damns that just really pisses me off get it right....!!!!

LOL

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1138978 May 20, 2014
DEATH wrote:
Let's stir up the muslims some more, try and get their rag on so to speak... let's get on with this killing christians thing so we can get back to work putting out our asses... on their faces..
That is some sick twisted thinking...So war time?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1138979 May 20, 2014
What was it blood for blood...
is that a Christian thing? Surely not Religious a drop for a drop that used to be of love...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1138980 May 20, 2014
Zzzzzzquil is at the end...it will be the only thing that will work ...

Like a secret weapon...

You bake with it you cook with it you feed it to your pets...si...
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1138981 May 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Just do some research. Won't have any trouble finding plenty of credible websites.
If it makes you feel any better, it's not a new problem. But it's gotten worse. And now, with ObamaCare and Medicare being synonymous, it's going to get even worse - especially for seniors.
Sorry if the truth hurts sometimes.
Sure Carol, the Medicare Part D donut hole is shrinking and seniors are getting help to afford their medications. That's a lot worse isn't it?
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#1138982 May 20, 2014
Good morning to all our leftist comrades! I see you're all still celebrating all the lies and failures of the left! Keep polishing bo's turds....they're bound to come clean soon!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1138983 May 20, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, the Medicare Part D donut hole is shrinking and seniors are getting help to afford their medications. That's a lot worse isn't it?
Too bad Obamacare (The UCA) is sucking wind.

"As ObamaCare Continues To Struggle, Medicare Part D Keeps Shining"

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougschoen/2014/0...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sander... 4 min Denny CranesPlace 8
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 4 min barry 84,404
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min RayOne 193,762
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 min dollarsbill 12,644
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 5 min Donovan 251
News 'We can't be intimidated' 5 min Sheriff Joe 529 40
News Clinton relishes role as champion of women 6 min Synque 31
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min positronium 340,910
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 15 min - Lady Liberty - 190
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Denny CranesPlace 196,889
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 210
More from around the web