Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1109018 Apr 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nearly 45,000 people die in the United States each year -- one every 12 minutes -- in large part because they lack health insurance and can not get good care, Harvard Medical School researchers found... Overall, researchers said American adults age 64 and younger who lack health insurance have a 40 percent higher risk of death than those who have coverage."
"Study co-author Dr. Steffie Woolhandler said the findings show that without proper care, uninsured people are more likely to die from complications associated with preventable diseases such as diabetes and heart disease."
"For any doctor ... it's completely a no-brainer that people who can't get health care are going to die more from the kinds of things that health care is supposed to prevent," said Woolhandler, a professor of medicine at Harvard and a primary care physician in Cambridge, Massachusetts."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/09/17/us-...
You think this is a credible source?

"It was released by Physicians for a National Health Program, which favors government-backed or "single-payer" health insurance."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1109019 Apr 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I look at it this way...if I'm collecting negative judge-its from crazy people, I'm obviously doing something right.
lol! It's a robotic, unthinking thing they have going.....

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1109020 Apr 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the wording of the Constitution is very precise....
the First Amendment guaranteed freedom of religion (not freedom from religion), while prohibiting establishment of a national church....
all the rest is interpretation.....
yes, it is, the church and the state shall always be separate.

you can use whatever words you wish, but your statement that there is no separation of church and state is patently false.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1109021 Apr 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
those who pay any attention to the icons are fools....just like you.....
I wonder what that makes those who put it there son?

You know, like the ones you got for your post?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1109022 Apr 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just think, if the zionist had agreed to a two-state solution in the first place, they wouldn't be facing the threat of a single, bi-national state dissolving israel's Jewish identity.
never happen......unless Obama intervenes militarily.....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1109023 Apr 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
When interviewed on "60 Minutes" on September 12, 2012, and asked about how a protest could have involved the kinds of weapons used in the attack, Obama said these words, "This is not a situation that was exactly the same as what happened in Egypt...and....my suspicion is there are folks involved in this who were looking to target Americans from the start."
Two days later, Jay Carney told the press, "This was not in response to United States policy, not to obviously the administration, not to the American people...it was in response to a video."
"Looking to target Americans from the start" is NOT a spontaneous protest.
Wake up people. You're missing the entire movie.
I wouldn't mind learning your source for "the September 12, 2012 60 minutes interview."

IIRC it was a Rose Garden speech and the entire content can easily be found on line.

You wouldn't be lying again would you babe?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1109024 Apr 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you people think reports on Benghazi should have been accurate within the first hour yet believe it will take "months" to determine the accuracy of the ACA enrollment numbers. You are such hypocrites.
Try weeks, sweetie.

As far as enrollment, they should know that immediately, if they weren't trying to conceal things. They got those new fangled things called Komputers now, libtard. They are very good at providing numbers, dolt.

Now run along and go play with your stretch pants, moron liberal.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1109025 Apr 2, 2014
Atlanta Bishop apologizes for building himself lavish $2 million, 6,000-plus square foot mansion from an inheritance gifted to the Archdiocese.

It will be interesting to see if the Catholic church does the right thing by turning the home into an orphanage, homeless shelter or perhaps a home for those unwed mothers whom they insist not have abortions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25939...

Minnesota's North Coast

#1109027 Apr 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's certainly not over. Michael Morrell testified under oath today.
Very interesting outcome.
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/michael...
Morell during his testimony Wednesday said,“no doubt it was a terrorist attack.” He said they just didn't know the motivations of those who carried out the attack because they hadn't been caught.
But earlier he testified:“We did not deliberately downplay the role of terrorists in the Benghazi attack in our analysis or in the talking points. And neither I, nor anyone else at the agency, deliberately misled anyone in Congress about any aspect of the tragedy in Benghazi.”
(Can't have it both ways. Either there was "no doubt it was a terrorist attack" or they DID downplay the role of terrorists in the attack.)
When asked about Susan Rice going on five networks to perpetrate the video lie, Morrell said he did not know the talking points would be used by then-U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice in her appearances on the Sunday shows.
Morrell said he did not know who took out the references to Al Qaeda in the talking points.
(But SOMEONE did take the references to Al Qaeda out of the talking points and SOMONE did tell Susan Rice to go on all those television shows and perpetrate a lie about a video.)
So how could the President of the United States not have known misleading and false information would have been perpetrated all over those newscasts and not make a public statement immediately denouncing the lie about a video?
No, it's certainly not over. But the liberal media will turn themselves into a pretzel still trying to convince some it is. And some will gladly ignore the inconsistencies in Morrell's testimony to protect corruption.
you are too stupid to understand this issue.

they tool out reference to AQ as there was no evidence suggesting it was them. this is what responsible statesmen do..

why are you still dancing on the graves of those brave americans that dies serving you?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1109028 Apr 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nearly 45,000 people die in the United States each year -- one every 12 minutes -- in large part because they lack health insurance and can not get good care, Harvard Medical School researchers found... Overall, researchers said American adults age 64 and younger who lack health insurance have a 40 percent higher risk of death than those who have coverage."
"Study co-author Dr. Steffie Woolhandler said the findings show that without proper care, uninsured people are more likely to die from complications associated with preventable diseases such as diabetes and heart disease."
"For any doctor ... it's completely a no-brainer that people who can't get health care are going to die more from the kinds of things that health care is supposed to prevent," said Woolhandler, a professor of medicine at Harvard and a primary care physician in Cambridge, Massachusetts."
He's counting on dead people not counting at all...

... just like bushie boy.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1109029 Apr 2, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It was "you really ought to get to bed". I stand corrected by morons, but I plead the fifth time I've had to put her to bed and she's ever so much brighter than you...Bahahahahaha
You are the one who calls people names for slipping up and then do it repeatedly yourself.

Hey, explain this to me....

In one post you were accusing me of being rockslow

The next post you are sucking up to rockslow--how did this happen?

Did you realize dem had stole the moniker? Were you just being petty in first post?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1109030 Apr 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, he ignored a report from someone actually there? ODD
the CIA station chief would not have been there. he would have been at the CIA station.

are you this stupid on purpose?

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1109031 Apr 2, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would have no objection to a Muslim standing on the steps of a PUBLIC school building giving an Islamic sermon?
No, but I do have a problem with a state funded college installing Muslim foot baths.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1109033 Apr 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
those who pay any attention to the icons are fools....just like you.....
I can attest that Galt is the very same day in and day out. One miserable no life twit. Hasn't seen the daylight in 10 years, he even growls at inanimate objects. Also he has imaginary friends that he subjects to torture daily. Hell even his imaginary friends don't like him.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1109034 Apr 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
EEd hates paying taxes & supporting his country so much he can't fathom that some people pay taxes without constantly whining about it.
Eed is on the govern,et dole & has the nerve to lie about others.
"real dumb"
I have been paying taxes to the federal "govern,et" for more years than you have been alive. I will write another check to them on Tuesday, April 15. You fail to understand that folks in this country have the right and the responsibility to whine about the tax dollars the government pisses away. We currently have a girl president, nobama, who has no desire to balance the budget, her goal keep creeps like you on the government dole, her loyal supporters.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1109036 Apr 2, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Then you should point it out to both sides.
Otherwise it looks like you're favoring one over the other despite your claims.
Oh I do when it is needed.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1109037 Apr 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack was referencing Ghost and his socks-why are you responding in the first person as if it was you?
Oh, I don't know, Moron, because he posted it to me? You guys making up your own facts are just too, too, weird. I've got some other places I really need to be...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1109038 Apr 2, 2014
Rock Slow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm "dem" now? Thanks, you dumb batch!
You moron-we always knows it is you no matter what moniker you have stolen.

You are just are too dumb to realize this
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1109041 Apr 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you people think reports on Benghazi should have been accurate within the first hour yet believe it will take "months" to determine the accuracy of the ACA enrollment numbers. You are such hypocrites.
to the contrary, the Obama mob is aware of the ObamaKKKare statistics on a daily basis, but is misreporting the data......in fact, lying.....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1109043 Apr 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Harvard study, which is excruciatingly complicated, is on the top end of the yearly deaths due to lack of insurance. There are very many other studies, occurring over time that support deaths in the tens of thousands however and Hillary cited some of those studies when she was campaigning for Health Care reform.

Clearly poster MD Builder is once again blowing smoke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min dirtclod 141,623
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min martinezjosei 184,272
Jane Fonda's Vietnam-era arrest bolsters GOP cr... 3 min Le Jimbo 5
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Coffee Party 303,936
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min scirocco 167,852
Sunday Talk Preview: Mideast Power Shift 5 min Le Jimbo 3
Palin says she's - seriously interested' in 201... 6 min Le Duped 3
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 34 min Yup 11,105
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 4 hr RADIO 742
More from around the web