Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522060 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1102573 Mar 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney Frank admitted he hired a male prostitute to be his personal assistant and admitted it wasn't an "arms length" relationship.
And kept his job. Good thing he didn't tap his foot in a public restroom...
Boy, are you people slow on the uptake or what!
having a gigolo has never been illegal soliciting sex in a public venue is..

try to think, fool...your prejudice is getting in the way of your brain..oh wait...you never seemed to have on e of those..
Gray Ghosts Colostomy Bag

Westminster, CA

#1102574 Mar 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if you want to come out of the closet feel free. Your old lady told me that you were penis deprived anyway. Man, talk about a gobbler, Yahoo. You and Galt make a lovely couple...you are both bitches. LMAO, BWAAAAAA
Is that all you got left in you? My old lady wouldn't talk to an old balding, pony tail wearing fat old LibTard with a colostomy bag like you, you've confused her with your girlfriend dem

Westminster, CA

#1102575 Mar 23, 2014
God these 65 year old hippies are sure fun to fck with, old and bitter, wearing diapers and popping pills to get an erection so they can squirt another weak bag into their old lady's clam. Laugher

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1102576 Mar 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummmm...yeah...sure.
i clearly did offer my position and opinion on it...
why would you so clearly lie about that?
Your opinion was they are separate, not clarifying what separate is in your opinion.
Then it was about chastising Galt when he offered his opinion.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1102577 Mar 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
"Forbidding an official establishment of religion" - i.e. The Church of England - which is why the first colonists settled in the New World to exercise their own freedom of religion
You people get so mixed up sometimes. But then again you have Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi on your side. No wonder.
Church of England?

has to be the weakest argument ever presented in trying to claim that the Constitution says what it doesn't.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1102578 Mar 23, 2014
Gray Ghosts Colostomy Bag wrote:
God these 65 year old hippies are sure fun to fck with, old and bitter, wearing diapers and popping pills to get an erection so they can squirt another weak bag into their old lady's clam. Laugher
You seem to be a little confused there dumpling, since it's always you envying about me..Yuck, yuck,you should never judge others by your conditions. I'm a physical specimen but your old lady needs to work off some of that flab, but compared to your lard azz. Now whine some more for me "FATBOY" No life.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1102579 Mar 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still is, isn't it?
even Us states had established religions..
but look back at those times..the people for the most part were superstitious fools that would believe anything told to them by supposed learned people.
we live in a modern, rational world. no state religions. no national religion. the further we get from those stupid religious cults the better off our society is...
Lord Calvert of Maryland had hoped that his would be a colony for Catholics__didn't work out that way for him but that's what he had in mind. Problem for those granted colonies is that they could control a city or two but never the countryside.

Except for Penn, who demanded religious tolerance and even that the natives be treated fairly in matters of trade. His colonies were peaceful and successful.

Very cool guy.

Ben Franklin was only a dozen years old when Penn died.

Westminster, CA

#1102580 Mar 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney Frank admitted he hired a male prostitute to be his personal assistant and admitted it wasn't an "arms length" relationship.
So that's why the Gay Ghost moved back east, he got hired by Barney Frank, LMAO
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1102581 Mar 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean tap his foot and then try to lie about it?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1102582 Mar 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
The Church of England was an established religion.
These liberals are MUCH too slow on the uptake. No question about it.
so the founders made sure the same would never happen here.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Since: Aug 12

Ilford, UK

#1102583 Mar 23, 2014
i am your all american president....well almost

when your paycheques from the US government arrives this year you will know it is i who gave it to you not that caged animal on the media Barack someone or other.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1102584 Mar 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the bogus glue excuse was not mentioned in most stories of the incident....
doesn't change the fact that a loser kampus kop murdered an unarmed kid....
It was the university itself that issued a statement saying the vehicle did not have a video camera. Covering up your lie by trying to claim their statement was "bogus" is a typical ploy of rethugs. Always trying to save face.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1102585 Mar 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
never heard of this guy, who is not a serious candidate.....
probably a DemoKKKrat plant to embarrass Republicans.....
no party can prevent someone from running.....
There you go again. Trying to save face by denying the truth.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1102586 Mar 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaiser is biased, a crummy HMO which is willing to accept low reimbursements for third-world medicine.....
There you go again. Denying the truth to save face. Funny how, when something doesn't support your narrow views, it's a lie.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1102587 Mar 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt does not support police stings that persuade people to commit crimes....
Is that how you got caught? Explains a lot.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1102588 Mar 23, 2014
Gray Ghosts Colostomy Bag wrote:
<quoted text>So that's why the Gay Ghost moved back east, he got hired by Barney Frank, LMAO
Ghost has a life along with the means to do as he pleases, while it's way beyond obvious that you are pretty much a derelict. With this being your only outreach to society, an obvious social misfit. So I've had a much fun at your expense as I care for today. My conscious is bothering me. You know porking your old lady and all, now she said the only thing you two were able to do was bump uglies, but with your blubber belly that's no fun. No wonder the begs me constantly she just wont leave me alone. Oh well that's my curse, women love me and the men fear me.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Ilford, UK

#1102589 Mar 23, 2014
to love the god the father with a passion,
is through him: to seise the fruit of all knowledge
and understanding,
to eternally arise in the spirit.

is to seise hold of the never ending love affaire
between the king of kings,
and his people.

is to commute on the never ending highway
to the heavenly celestial palaces,
upon high.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1102590 Mar 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost has a life along with the means to do as he pleases, while it's way beyond obvious that you are pretty much a derelict. With this being your only outreach to society, an obvious social misfit. So I've had a much fun at your expense as I care for today. My conscious is bothering me. You know porking your old lady and all, now she said the only thing you two were able to do was bump uglies, but with your blubber belly that's no fun. No wonder the begs me constantly she just wont leave me alone. Oh well that's my curse, women love me and the men fear me.
Sure thing sick old liberal phag! You just have everyone shakin' in their boots! I'm sure everyone just loves you. That's why you live here, right?

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Ilford, UK

#1102592 Mar 23, 2014
in two years time mine would be 20" long,
whilst you will only be around 13mm big when fully aroused.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1102593 Mar 23, 2014
the dark lord wrote:
i am your all american president....well almost
when your paycheques from the US government arrives this year you will know it is i who gave it to you not that caged animal on the media Barack someone or other.
This is your brain on Eskalith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min CodeTalker 265,239
News Obama meets with at-risk youth ahead of Chicago... 2 min spud 86
News Trump's wall reversal will cost GOP in future t... 3 min The light 1
News Is Trump building a blueprint for mass deportat... 4 min Sonny Beeches 52
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min President DonJ Trump 25,273
News Obama tells heckler he can't halt deportations ... (Nov '13) 5 min The light 26
News Sessions' lies 9 min spud 16
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 10 min Lawrence Wolf 324
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 13 min Lawrence Wolf 182
News Racism motivated Trump voters more than authori... 2 hr southern at heart 322
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Buster Steinbeizer 240,358
More from around the web