Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 49,855)

Showing posts 997,081 - 997,100 of1,078,034
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dishonest Commies like you love facts, because to you a fact is make believe time!
lol!... said the American hating ruskie!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. You seem obsessed with me!
Just because I make you run away from your words doesn't mean you need to stalk me!
lol! awwww... poor baby. funny how you dump and run my little ruskie fiend!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Obama will significantly increase the debt, deficit, and taxes on the middle class. Check.
Obama will circumvent the Constitution every chance possible. Check.
Obamacare will increase the cost of health care will diluting the quality. Check.
Obama's inexperience will lead to other nations laughing at his pathetic attempts at foreign diplomacy. Check.
Didn't think Obama would be crowned Lying Sack of Shit of the Year, but, well, can't win ém all.
Ha ha ha ha ha!
lol! Psst! The deficit has dropped to the lowest in the Obama presidency!

Now if your check off list is about reich wing lies, please continue son!

After all, no one expects anything better from you!!!

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about Der Fuerher BO's lies, stupidity and general incompetence?
lol! It's so much better than Der Fuerher Romney lies, stupidity and general incompetence (and that applies to t-p idiots, too)!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there some sort of pertinent point you are trying to convey to the rest of us?
It would appear your points are well founded in your opinions son.

The real world however, doesn't appear to even rank!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
What happens when a company gift wraps an election for a union and workers still vote not to join? Workers at the Volkswagen plant in Chattanooga give the nation a lesson, voting 712-626 against an attempt from the United Auto Workers to unionize the facility. A Washington Post writer lambasted southern Republican politicians for opposing the UAW, calling them hypocrites for embracing globalization, but fighting against the spread of global workers' rights. That's rich coming from the Post, which, back in the 1970s engaged in some old-fashioned union-busting, breaking its printers union and later moving its print operation out of Washington, DC and into Virginia ... a right-to-work state.
I wonder what happens when a governor beats a recall, but is still under suspicion for illegal activites???

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Clear Politics does not conduct any polls of its own, you fool.....
and Rasmussen has become a pro-Obama outlier poll ever since Scott Rasmussen left the organization....
Its election analysis and polling averages are also featured in national media outlets including the New York Times and the Chicago Sun-Times, and its polling averages are used on MSNBC and the websites of CBS News and the Washington Post.

But the sources considered credible by the left are selective and amusing if nothing else.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: CO2 is as natural as H2O, and just as necessary. The term "Greenhouse gas" is a liberal term meant to horrify mommy's boys, like you, when in fact, it would benefit mankind immeasurably. What are greenhouses?
Fact: You CANNOT quantify what is or what is not, normal levels of CO2. Therefore, ALL predictions of what COULD happen IF levels rose above a HYPOTHETICALLY 'dangerous' level are 100% SPECULATION. The only argument you have is, "What if it's harmful? We'd better do something, anything, just in case."
You should tell people in North Carolina how coal ash is natural son.

So the water is safe to drink.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Jhn Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
VW employees in Tennessee are smart enough to recognize that the UAW is on a downward spiral of killing jobs wherever they are in control....
some folks like to make their own decisions, without some Detroit union bosses interfering.....
lol!... after being threatened with their jobs by a federal government worker.....

The marxist/nazi/commie way is the reich wing way! And they continue to prove it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Closed environment"?? 98% of your models and maps are biased and contrived.
My draft number is of no concern to you or anybody else..... a**hole.
Community organizers, like you and Barry, are a pox on American society and should be treated as such.
Ah! The old nazi ways just can't be hidden by reich wingers....

.. not even in America!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
costs for official duties are one thing, but not a boondoggle....
time for an end to the Imperial Presidency and its unlimited budget.....
lol! Boondoggle? You mean like the $1.5T F-35 blackhole son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are pretty funny. I remember whenever someone cited Rasmussen's polls early on when they weren't favoring Obama, all you guys on the left laughed and made fun of Rasmussen as being so conservative-leaning that it was ridiculous anyone on the right could even be taken seriously using that poll.
Now that Rasmussen is the ONLY poll showing Obama's ratings more favorably, all the other once credible polls in the eyes of you guys - including Gallup - are now the conservative-leaning polls and Rasmussen is the only one that can be taken seriously.
Same with CBO. CBO was like the last word with liberals when their numbers boosted Obama and Obamacare. Now that those numbers are changing and painting an entirely different picture, the CBO is no longer credible.
Do you see a pattern here?
(By the way, Real Clear Politics' election analysis and polling averages have been featured in national media outlets including the New York Times and the Chicago Sun-Times. RCP's polling averages are used on MSNBC's Hardball, and the websites of CBS News and the Washington Post.)
lol! Funny. I recall you using the CBO report regarding 'loss of jobs' until I actually had to quote how you only gave half the story.

Funny thing is you only quoted the headline from a news source.

Talk about kicking yourself in the pants son!

(Psst! And I'm still waiting for you to show me when CRA was repealed son!)
Hula Lucination

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Psst! The deficit has dropped to the lowest in the Obama presidency!
Now if your check off list is about reich wing lies, please continue son!
After all, no one expects anything better from you!!!
"lies"? Did you say, "lies", Daughter?... LOL ... Barack Hulassein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
you are such a coward..........
lol! And you're simply an idiot who strives to be a bigger one, son!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Obama's America.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25648...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Reich wing feelings.

Y'all come back now... Ya hea?

"Feb 21, 7:48 PM EST

Ole Miss frat suspended, noose suspects kicked out
US Video
An interactive quiz on college mascots
Buy AP Photo Reprints

OXFORD, Miss.(AP)-- A fraternity chapter at the University of Mississippi was indefinitely suspended Friday by its national organization and three of its freshman members were kicked out because of their suspected involvement in hanging a noose on a statue of James Meredith, the first black student to enroll in the then all-white college.

In a statement, Sigma Phi Epsilon said it suspended the Alpha Chapter at the university and the chapter voted to expel all three men and turn over their identities to investigators.

Police on Sunday found a noose tied around the neck of the statue, along with an old Georgia flag with a Confederate battle emblem in its design, which has since been updated to exclude the emblem...."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Hula Lucination wrote:
<quoted text> "lies"? Did you say, "lies", Daughter?... LOL ... Barack Hulassein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
lol! Hey son, if I say 'truth', what republicans (and only republicans) come to mind?

I'm curious to see what alternatives you have!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

lol! Where are the squeals and cries from the reich wingers? Don't tell me they're watching shows broadcast from Russia!
Hula Lucination

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Hey son, if I say 'truth', what republicans (and only republicans) come to mind?
I'm curious to see what alternatives you have!
lily boca raton fl
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Hula Lucination wrote:
<quoted text> lily boca raton fl
lol! awwww... poor baby.

so now you're helpless!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 997,081 - 997,100 of1,078,034
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
217 undocumented immigrants now held at FLETC i... 2 min TRansom 94
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 3 min lides 2,422
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 145,981
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Frankie Rizzo 51,994
What the military did while Benghazi post burned 5 min spocko 242
47 shot. 5 dead. Chicago officials meet 7 min spocko 8
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Posiposter 243,060
•••
•••