Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
michael wittman

Portland, OR

#1065096 Jan 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1065097 Jan 18, 2014
Here is an unethical name stealing moron:
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for leaving your name off the idiot list. You've railed against Christie and now you're defending him. That only makes sense in your teabagger fantasy world.
This same moron, whines about others posting as others. Paranoid lowlife fool for sure.

Typical Obama voter.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1065098 Jan 18, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, that would be the case. What do you think, the world operates on your time schedule? You're a very naive bird...
"Peaceful, prosperous second "?????

3 out of 4 troops have dies under Obama you frikkin idiot!
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1065099 Jan 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a huge difference between supporting Christie against DemoKKKrat lynching and supporting Christie for President....
YOU supported Christie for President early 2012, clown!
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1065100 Jan 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees that teabagger Realtime is far more knowledgeable about homosexual communications....
Galt/Nobraina has always been the Topix expert on all things homosexual!
michael wittman

Portland, OR

#1065102 Jan 18, 2014
why don't you people listen. the bilderbergs are gonna lower the population

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1065103 Jan 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This from an ignorant ass that pots racial slurs.
Just how pathetic are you?
"real dumb"
I would guess most posters who respond to your drivel would call you a boy. You sure as hell are not a man. Your retorts are those of grade school kid. You refuse to accept facts you prefer the BS that liberal loons spew.
Peace
KMA
Happy MLK Day

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1065104 Jan 18, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the naked Muslim might be a stretch...but good thing I like cake. Just have to add protein powder to the batter and mashed up vegetables occasionally.
Lois, you *ARE* resourceful as ever.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1065105 Jan 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but you didn't understand it, clearly.
again, if you could only show me where it said what she claimed...it doesn't...
A-h-h-h!!!

I "didn't understand it, clearly"!!!!

More Liberal condescension, eh, Mr. Conservative?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1065106 Jan 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
Don't yo just live t when the big mouth right whiners posts racial slurs & then cower,whine & deny it when called out for it.
If you can't man up, then quit posting slurs.
"real dumb"
You are real good at making accusations. What slurs are you referring to?
Peace
KMA
Happy MLK Day
Todd Martin

Babylon, NY

#1065107 Jan 18, 2014
Interesting snippets from the Secret Service---Ronald Kessler’s book about our presidents.

JOHN & JACQUELINE KENNEDY
*A philanderer of the highest order.*
*She ordered the kitchen help to save all the left-over wine during a State dinner, mixed it with fresh wine and served again during the next White House occasion.*

LYNDON & LADYBIRD JOHNSON
*Another philanderer of the highest order. In addition, LBJ was as crude as the day is long. Both JFK and LBJ kept a lot of women in the White House for extramarital affairs and both had set up early warning systems to alert them if/when their wives were nearby. Both were promiscuous and oversexed men.*
*She was either naive or just pretended to not know about her husband’s many liaisons.*

RICHARD & PAT NIXON
*A “moral” man but very odd, weird, paranoid. He had a horrible relationship with his family and was almost a recluse.*
*She was quiet most of the time.*

SPIRO AGNEW
*Nice, decent man. Everyone in the Secret Service was surprised by his downfall.*

GERALD & BETTY FORD
*A true gentlemen who treated the Secret Service with respect and dignity. He had a great sense of humor.*
*She drank a lot!*

JIMMY & ROSALYN CARTER
*A complete phony who would portray one picture of himself to public and very different in private e.g. would be shown carrying his own luggage but the suitcases were always empty. He kept empty ones just for photo ops. He wanted people to see him as pious and a non-drinker but he and his family drank alcohol a lot! He had disdain for the Secret Service and was very irresponsible with the “football” with nuclear codes. He didn’t think it was a big deal and would keep military aides at a great distance. Often did not acknowledge the presence of Secret Service personnel assigned to serve him.*
*She mostly did her own thing.*
Todd Martin

Babylon, NY

#1065108 Jan 18, 2014
Interesting snippets from Secret Service---Ronald Kessler’s book about our presidents.

RONALD & NANCY REAGAN
*The real deal, moral, honest, respectful and dignified. They treated Secret Service and everyone else with respect and honor, thanked everyone all the time. He took the time to know everyone on a personal level. One favorite story was early in his Presidency when he came out of his room with a pistol tucked on his hip. The agent in charge asked:“Why the pistol, Mr. President?” He replied,“In case you boys can’t get the job done, I can help.” It was common for him to carry a pistol. When he met with Gorbachev, he had a pistol in his briefcase.
*She was very nice but very protective of the President and the Secret Service was often caught in the middle. She tried hard to control what he ate. He would say to the agent,“Come on, you gotta help me out.” The Reagans drank wine during State dinners and special occasions only otherwise they shunned alcohol. The Secret Service could count on one hand the times they were served wine during family dinner. For all the fake bluster of the Carters, the Reagans were the ones who lived life as genuinely moral people.*

GEORGE H. & BARBARA BUSH
*Extremely kind and considerate, always respectful. Took great care in making sure the agents’ comforts were taken care of. They even brought them meals. One time she brought warm clothes to agents standing outside at Kennebunkport. One was given a warm hat and, when he tried to say “no thanks” even though he was obviously freezing, the President said “Son, don’t argue with the First Lady. Put the hat on.” He was the most prompt of the Presidents. He ran the White House like a well-oiled machine.*
*She ruled the house and spoke her mind.*
Todd Martin

Babylon, NY

#1065109 Jan 18, 2014
Interesting snippets from Secret Service---Ronald Kessler’s book about our presidents.

BILL & HILLARY CLINTON
*Presidency was one giant party. Not trustworthy. He was nice mainly because he wanted everyone to like him but to him life is just one big game and party. Everyone knows about his sexuality.*
*She is another phony. Her personality would change the instant cameras were near. She hated with open disdain the military and Secret Service. She was another who felt people were there to serve her. She was always trying to keep tabs on Bill Clinton.*

ALBERT GORE
* An egotistical ass who was once overheard by his Secret Service detail lecturing his son that he needed to do better in school or he would end up like these guys, pointing to the agents.*

GEORGE W. & LAURA BUSH
*The Secret Service loved him and Laura Bush. He was also the most physically in shape who had a very strict workout regimen. The Bushes made sure their entire administrative and household staff understood that they were to respect and be considerate of the Secret Service.*
*She was one of the nicest First Ladies, if not the nicest. She never had any harsh word to say about anyone.*

*BARACK & MICHELLE OBAMA
*Clinton all over again - hates the military and looks down on the Secret Service. He is egotistical and cunning. He looks you in the eye and appears to agree with you but turns around and does the opposite. He has temper tantrums.*
*She is a complete bitch who basically hates anybody who is not black, hates the military and looks at the Secret Service as servants.*

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1065113 Jan 18, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lauer challenged him on the fact that he had criticized the influence of fossil fuel money in television, but then got very wealthy selling his network to another network that exists because of fossil fuel money. Al Jazeera had the money to pay Gore $500 million because of fossil fuels. Lauer asked Gore if he saw a contradiction in his position. While Gore said he understands the criticism, he disagrees with it because Al Jazeera is a great network and has won major awards.
Now, someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t ever recall Gore saying that it was OK to take fossil fuel money in television as long as the network is a good network or is one that has won awards. "
Hang on Al Jazerra makes Fox news look like a cartoon show. Remember the Gulf war all those surgical strikes Bush and Rumsfield were making in Iraq and the Al Jazerra network showed something else. They have more reporters than any other network on the planet and because they tell you what really happens Rumsfield wanted to target their headquarters. Same as Eygpt right now the military are locking up their reporters just on suspicion of talking to the MB. But i guess it depends on how you like your news, do you want the truth or be always told you're winning the war!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1065116 Jan 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Jive-Ass Punk Obama always said we must focus on Afghanistan. No wonder Afghanistan is a quagmire now and 3 out of 4 deaths in that was are under the Jive-Ass Punk Obama's watch. The moron screws up everything he touches.
You people even screw up the economy with your credit card ripoff schemes, you borrow and never intend to pay if back. You are a jive-ass punk too!
ObamaZombies are in denial, Obama wouldn't take personal responsibility if he sat on it.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1065117 Jan 18, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text> THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPETJAMBOREE''!!!
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
#577856 Not Surprized wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Not Surprized wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
Not Surprized wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you.
Not Surprized 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Not Surprized |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Not Surprized #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Not Surprized #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Not Surprized #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Not Surprized wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Not Surprizedwrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Not Surprized wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty
cock in my azz whole!
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1065118 Jan 18, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
Liberalism is a mental disorder. Lying is normal for you.
OBAMABOTS TROLLING SOCKPUPPET JAMBOREE!
"Not Surprized" wrote <quoted text>
you such a smert libewal retard you must have figured out Syria had it's own WMD manufacturing.
Like you err so smert man.
"Not Surprized"<quoted text>
Huf Po! Smert libewal. It's a conspiracy agaisnt them (IE: they believe Obama).
shinningelectr0n wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
Not Surprized wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
Obama wrote:
...and the cow jumped over the moon!
Not Surprized wrote:
And a cow jumped over the moon!
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Lcn wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
Nuculur option wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1065119 Jan 18, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
lily boca raton fl wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="Obamabots"
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Nuculur Option wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
realtime wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
OBAMATURDS TROLLING SOCKPUPPET JAMBOREE!
Not Surprized aka known as the stalker OBAMATURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one
Not Surprized! LOL

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1065120 Jan 18, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
How weak!
The only ones who are deniers have either a vested finacial interest in not responding to climate change or Fools uch as your self in thrall to their propaganda. Period.
Of course considering the wide aray of bullshit Koch and crew ladle out for teabggers to lap up without hesitation Climate Change Denial probably isnt the hardest thing youve had to choke down.Lmao!
bloviating blumpkin giver
Ooooh, the Koch Bros. how scary!!!

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1065121 Jan 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) We did not lose 800.000 jobs in November of 2008.
2) Our economy has improved
3) The recession started 4th quarter of 2007
4) The President does not take office the day after the election.
5) A US Senator does not set policy. If you want to argue that point, then Joh Boehenr is responsible for all debt since he was elected.
Boehner isn't a senator, Doorknob, put down the whiskey bottle, there's no truth at the bottom of it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Obama must revisit Ho Chi Minh's request? 5 min Kurtz 25
ISIS recruiting female jihadis from America's h... 5 min Captain Yesterday 5
Opinion: We're Number 32 7 min Captain Yesterday 17
Bill Maher Takes Aim at Minnesota Congressman 10 min californio 39
US stocks start lower 11 min Go Blue Forever 22
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Rico from East Lo... 261,608
Stay issued in Indiana gay marriage ban case 13 min Fa-Foxy 16
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 20 min spocko 185
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 32 min squeezers 3,964
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min Le Jimbo 153,111
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••