Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1681964 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1057070 Jan 8, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"...and global warming may be a cause, an expert said on Monday."
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!!
Here's where the libtardulant got his propaganda:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/06/the-pol...
HEY STUPID!
Experts also said this Monday:
"Global warming? It's natural, say experts"
Global warming is a natural event and the effects are not all bad, two respected researchers claimed yesterday.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-48161...
You are a liar and an idiot!
I watched Charlie Rose & Co. this morning tossing the Polar Vortex around.

Wanted to throw my breakfast bowl at them.

They found a new word to go along with "debunked", "economic justice", "equal pay", "ultra-right-wing", "glass ceiling", "living wage",(puke, puke, puke)

Tom Hanks will be in a new movie called The Polar Vortex Express very soon.

It will include Elton John as the caboose on a Liberal track bringing up the rear.

Lapeer, MI

#1057071 Jan 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Fracking involves injecting toxic fluid directly into the formation.
<hopeless rhetoric>

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1057072 Jan 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh's Polar Vortex 'Hoax' Comments Knocked Down By Weatherman
Rush Limbaugh made headlines Monday when he called the "polar vortex" of dangerously cold conditions sweeping across the Midwest a "hoax," but now an actual weatherman is saying otherwise.
The conservative radio show host accused the media of making up the "polar vortex" in order to propel a leftist agenda:
"Right on schedule, the media have to come up with a way to make it [the cold] sound like it's completely unprecedented, because they've got to find a way to attach this to the global warming agenda," Limbaugh said.
But Bernie Rayno, senior meteorologist at AccuWeather, told HuffPost Live Tuesday that the term "polar vortex" is indeed a real thing, and has been around for quite some time.
"We've been using the name in this field for — I've been in this field for 25 years, this isn't anything new," he said. "Usually meteorologists would never even use that term because people wouldn't understand it."
In response to Limbaugh's dismissal of the term, Rayno had this to say:
"Now, any time anybody tries to have a debate, it turns into being politicized," he said. "Whenever you politicize something, you contaminate it."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/07/rush...
Rush is an idiot. anyone who thinks he's worth listening too is an idiot.
idiot millionaire. only in America.
Another libtard idiot that can't comprehend what they read.

Lapeer, MI

#1057073 Jan 8, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again Carol, you're confusing labels with political philosophy. Back then the Republicans were the more progressive party but they aren't any longer having veered to the extreme right. Frederick Douglas wouldn't have anything to do with the current GOP.
And now you're speaking for Frederick Douglas!

How about trying Jesus Christ and Julius Caesar, too, while you're at it, Fool?

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1057074 Jan 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"We are having a record-breaking cold snap in many parts of the country. And right on schedule the media have to come up with a way to make it sound like it’s completely unprecedented. Because they’ve got to find a way to attach this to the global warming agenda, and they have. It’s called the ‘polar vortex.’ The dreaded polar vortex.”"
"“in the middle of a hoax, they’re perpetrating a hoax, but they’re relying on their total dominance of the media to lie to you each and every day about climate change and global warming. So they created the polar vortex, and the polar vortex, something’s happened, and that cold air which normally stays is in the North Pole, something’s happening, something deeply mysterious and perhaps tragic is happening.”"
Wow, Rush Limbaugh.
How dumb is Limbaugh??
Yesterday, I tuned in on the way to the bank. He said chemtrails are real & cause autism just like vaccinations.
Brilliant, lets give more duped mothers another excuse not to vaccinate their children.
The idea that right whiners support that jackass is just proof on how dumb they have become.
They quit believing in Global Warming let alone MMGW, They quit believing in evolution, and they believe that oversized, uneducated Limbaugh.
God you're an idiot!!! Ever hear of the word satire?
angel

Boise, ID

#1057075 Jan 8, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention the lower than normal temperatures, moron.
Let's go over this again, for the very slow people in the class.
The Earth has been on a warming trend for over 10,000 years. The only thing that will end that warming trend is a reversal into the next ice age.
No one takes deniers seriously.
Your a joke and a tool for the Corporate interests who have a financial interest in NOT addressing climate change.
There is no disagreement in the Scientific community on this except for a few Corporate shills.
So Db,are those Spy Agencies still Probing you?
Teabagging Luddite.LMAO!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1057076 Jan 8, 2014
Fresh off a $4m vacation...

Pres. Obama harps on income inequality....

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/millionaire-o...

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1057077 Jan 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"We are having a record-breaking cold snap in many parts of the country. And right on schedule the media have to come up with a way to make it sound like it’s completely unprecedented. Because they’ve got to find a way to attach this to the global warming agenda, and they have. It’s called the ‘polar vortex.’ The dreaded polar vortex.”"
"“in the middle of a hoax, they’re perpetrating a hoax, but they’re relying on their total dominance of the media to lie to you each and every day about climate change and global warming. So they created the polar vortex, and the polar vortex, something’s happened, and that cold air which normally stays is in the North Pole, something’s happening, something deeply mysterious and perhaps tragic is happening.”"
Wow, Rush Limbaugh.
How dumb is Limbaugh??
Yesterday, I tuned in on the way to the bank. He said chemtrails are real & cause autism just like vaccinations.
Brilliant, lets give more duped mothers another excuse not to vaccinate their children.
The idea that right whiners support that jackass is just proof on how dumb they have become.
They quit believing in Global Warming let alone MMGW, They quit believing in evolution, and they believe that oversized, uneducated Limbaugh.
So who you quoting this bullshit from? I happened to listen to the whole show yesterday. I know what really happened. You, not so much!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1057078 Jan 8, 2014
Because Bush did it we will give people free stuff instead of a job...

'Although the president often rails against income inequality in America, his policies have had little impact overall on poverty. A record 47 million Americans receive food stamps, about 13 million more than when he took office"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1057079 Jan 8, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, the only knowledge you have about this is from websites and propaganda. Yesterday you were telling us how frac fluids were safe because it was a fresh water base. Overnight you discovered that the additives are toxic and make the frac fluid poisonous.
You remind me of some sophmore who is taking their first core course and thinks they now know it all.
Hydraulic fracturing is a complex process. That's why the people planning and analyzing frac jobs get paid over 100k a year. The fluids vary with the different geologic strata in different locations. If all you know is what is put on some website promoting the shale plays in Pennsylvania, you'd be dangerous to listen to.
Like I said, you think reading cliff notes is getting an education.
I always said frac fluids being used were toxic. They add toxic crap to the fresh water how else would they get to be toxic.

I never said it was toxic because of the fresh water base.

Yesterday, you said they never use fresh water. Today you admit they do.

Fluids composition my vary per formation being fracked. But they all those being used contain toxic additives.

Look, if you can't be honest, just shut the f*ck up. Quit making up stuff that I never said.

I proved you don't really know much about fracking in shale plays.

And you are supposed to be an oilfield engineer. Unless you drive a train hauling oil, you ain't no oilfield engineer.

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1057080 Jan 8, 2014
bbl
angel

Boise, ID

#1057081 Jan 8, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We have three co-equal branches of government instead of a totalitarian dictatorship - extreme right.
All laws must be written in a Congress elected by the people - extreme right.
You can speak your mind without fear of the government jailing you - extreme right.
You can choose your own religion - extreme right.
You have the right to defend your own rights - extreme right.
The government can't just move into your home - extreme right.
The government can't spy on you just because you exist - extreme right.
Your property or freedom cannot be taken from you without due process of law - extreme right.
We have a government limited in authority to what is written in the Constitution - extreme right.
Did I get this right?
On the other hand, the Democrats are telling us:
Illegal aliens are immigrants.
Paying people to not work helps the economy.
Government control of everything is best.
All you need to do to get money is pretend you have it and spend it.
... and on, and on, and on....
Yeah the Liberals are ALL for 'letting Govt.move into your home'and 'not letting people choose their own religion' and'not letting people defend their rights'
You truly are a Bloviating Teabagging Fool in the throes of Fox/Limbaugh Brainwash.
Too Funny!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1057082 Jan 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
chemtrails?
he does know his audience.
There are a couple of those chem trail freaks posting on this thread.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1057083 Jan 8, 2014
Elections have consequences and selective enforcement of the law

'Feds Sue buckyballs Founder...."

http://www.thepiratescove.us/2014/01/07/feds-...

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1057084 Jan 8, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> So who you quoting this bullshit from? I happened to listen to the whole show yesterday. I know what really happened. You, not so much!
Are you denying Limbaugh did not say these things??

Are you denying he did not say chemtrails were real?

Are you denying he said Chemtrails cause autism just like vaccinations?
Big Willy

Zion, IL

#1057085 Jan 8, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We have three co-equal branches of government instead of a totalitarian dictatorship - extreme right.
All laws must be written in a Congress elected by the people - extreme right.
You can speak your mind without fear of the government jailing you - extreme right.
You can choose your own religion - extreme right.
You have the right to defend your own rights - extreme right.
The government can't just move into your home - extreme right.
The government can't spy on you just because you exist - extreme right.
Your property or freedom cannot be taken from you without due process of law - extreme right.
We have a government limited in authority to what is written in the Constitution - extreme right.
Did I get this right?
On the other hand, the Democrats are telling us:
Illegal aliens are immigrants.
Paying people to not work helps the economy.
Government control of everything is best.
All you need to do to get money is pretend you have it and spend it.
... and on, and on, and on....
amen you got it right

Lapeer, MI

#1057086 Jan 8, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Another libtard idiot that can't comprehend what they read.
As the meteorologist said, "Whenever you politicize something, you contaminate it."

Libtards are famous for this bungling propaganda technique.
TheIndependentMa jority

Science Hill, KY

#1057087 Jan 8, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> No one takes deniers seriously.
Your a joke and a tool for the Corporate interests who have a financial interest in NOT addressing climate change.
There is no disagreement in the Scientific community on this except for a few Corporate shills.
So Db,are those Spy Agencies still Probing you?
Teabagging Luddite.LMAO!
alltheworkingworldarejustshill stoentitlementalcaseimbecilecu ztheyaintgrubbermintslackerTic s<SPAM ALERT>
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1057088 Jan 8, 2014
thanks Democrats!!!!!

"As a San Francisco resident, you are permitted to choose from among 16 separate Obamacare-compliant insurance plans. Four of these are so-called “Bronze” plans, low-level policies whose average premium will cost you $453 per month, or $5,436 per year. In exchange for those premium payments, a Bronze plan will cover 60% of your medical expenses—that is, after you meet the $5,000 out-of-pocket annual deductible."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/john-perazzo...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1057089 Jan 8, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Another libtard idiot that can't comprehend what they read.
Rush didn't know what he was talking about.

seems clear to me and the weatherman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RNC blasts Cory Booker for 'mansplaining' doubl... 14 min tomin cali 5
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 30 min Poster Child for ... 51,939
News Trump says he's 'like, really smart,' 'a very s... 35 min Poster Child for ... 453
News Booker slams DHS secretary's 'amnesia' on Trump... 40 min Retribution 27
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min loose cannon 243,228
News Oprah speech has Democrats buzzing about possib... 46 min T TigerWoods 515
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 47 min Red Crosse 111
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 2 hr RiccardoFire 2,583
News Bipartisan deal would create 12-year citizenshi... 3 hr guest 119
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr cpeter1313 17,299
More from around the web