Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275858 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1048405 Dec 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Because with all you old geezers living in Florida if they don't get a load of younger people signing up they know they will go under faster than a submarine with a screen door. Stupid fcuk!!!
Us geezers are on MediCare dumbazz.

Try to think for yourself eh?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1048406 Dec 27, 2013
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to see here...
Romney wins in 2012
LOL
Lie to get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything you idiot...

AND... Obama bin Lyin wins liar of the year award... beats out Ann Coulter and Michele Bachmann....

Meanwhile, Obama bin Lyin has succeeded in losing demokRATs the House and Senate in 2014 you ignorant dumbasss...

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1048407 Dec 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
total bullsht from the Florida scumbag who has an eye for baby goats.
I'm not kidding Homer and keep in mind that Florida is one of the more advanced Southern states. Household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex...

Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals...

It's the culture....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1048408 Dec 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you're so predictable, scumbag. Here's where I got that from
http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/14/news/economy/...
lmfao! Dumbfcks like you are too dam easy to make fools out of. Sux to be you.
like I said before, if you had to buy broccoli, broccoli producers would spend millions on broccoli advertisement. Only idiots like you don't understand that
More fun with numbers for duds without a clue__like you.

The uninsured will see their premiums skyrocket no matter how old they are you fking moron.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1048409 Dec 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Now this one I really liked.
Glenmary Gardens is owned and operated by a former realtor from the Northeast US who bailed when that industry took a massive shyt. He's a good form filler outer and snared a nice grant for his berries and for the folks at nearby Southeast Culinary and Hospitality College where the jellies, jams etc are processed. Southeast Culinary occupies the old Sullins College campus__Sullins was actually a finishing school for girls and where most of Bristol's teenaged boys finished off their virginity.
Sounds like there were boucoup tax dollars at work in Bristol VA.
I wonder if Bristol's other charm school, Virginia Inmont, is still teaching young gals how to show off their azzes good and proper.
you like to pretend you know what your talking about, but you can't find this stuff? Dumbfckndrunkassscumbag

"Maryland Insurance Commissioner Therese M. Goldsmith approved premium increases Friday for nine insurance companies who applied to sell plans to individuals through a state exchange, called Maryland Health Connection, established under health reform."

------

"In the latest preview of prices for health coverage under the Affordable Care Act, Marylandís dominant insurer says proposed premiums for new policies for individuals will rise by 25 percent on average next year"
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1048410 Dec 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Us geezers are on MediCare dumbazz.
Bah, with Fox News available and rightwing blogs, there is no need to think for themselves.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1048411 Dec 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Us geezers are on MediCare dumbazz.
"Maryland's largest insurer has proposed hiking average individual rates by 25% next year ó and up to 150% for younger enrollees ó to meet ObamaCare mandates. Meanwhile, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield proposed raising premiums for small employer plans by an average 15%. The proposed ObamaCare rates in Maryland, just the third state where insurers have declared their intentions,..."

all these sources saying realtime is a dumbfckndrunkassscumbag.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1048412 Dec 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More fun with numbers for duds without a clue__like you.
The uninsured will see their premiums skyrocket no matter how old they are you fking moron.
your blood pressure monitor must be going berserk right about now. Lmfao!
Waxman

UK

#1048413 Dec 27, 2013
I am mentally ill. Going round and round and accomplishing absolutely NOTHING. I'm a freak.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1048414 Dec 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you like to pretend you know what your talking about, but you can't find this stuff? Dumbfckndrunkassscumbag
"Maryland Insurance Commissioner Therese M. Goldsmith approved premium increases Friday for nine insurance companies who applied to sell plans to individuals through a state exchange, called Maryland Health Connection, established under health reform."
------
"In the latest preview of prices for health coverage under the Affordable Care Act, Marylandís dominant insurer says proposed premiums for new policies for individuals will rise by 25 percent on average next year"
Words from a right wing troll mean dk in my world pal. And why Maryland? That bullsht has already been dunked.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1048415 Dec 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
your blood pressure monitor must be going berserk right about now. Lmfao!
Maybe in your twisted mind__I'm actually quite calm__just popped the tab on my fourth silver bullet.

Speaking of silver bullets__Ford will be building the next generation F 150's using aluminum body panels which will reduce the avg weight by about 700 lbs. resulting in even better fuel mileage. I like it!
Waxman from Hamilton

London, UK

#1048417 Dec 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="Grey Ghost/Emeen"]I am mentally ill. Going round and round and accomplishing absolutely NOTHING. I'm a freak.[/QUOTE]

Yes, we know Obama voter. None of you here on the left have amounted to anything except for being takers. There is nothing worse than going through life stupid & liberal.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1048418 Dec 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe in your twisted mind__I'm actually quite calm__just popped the tab on my fourth silver bullet.
Speaking of silver bullets__Ford will be building the next generation F 150's using aluminum body panels which will reduce the avg weight by about 700 lbs. resulting in even better fuel mileage. I like it!
only 4, no wonder you haven't gotten anything right yet today.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1048419 Dec 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, with Fox News available and rightwing blogs, there is no need to think for themselves.
Homer looking for friends (Realtime) with the same mental disorder as you...priceless!

Realtime: Honorable mention to baby goats.

Realtime: Ducks grow up, shit all over the place and they're not good eating...

Realtime: I'm not kidding Homer and keep in mind that Florida is one of the more advanced Southern states.

Post #1044454:- Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals

It's the culture...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1048420 Dec 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!
They voted for Obama based on lies about Obamacare and Benghazi you idiot.
"You can keep your existing insurance plan, doctor & hospital!!!"
Candy Crowley & Obama lied on a national stage during the second debate!
Obama won and award he deserves: LIE OF THE YEAR
As far as your cherry picked libtarded story:
Why didn't Democrats just fix that type of problem as well as insuring the uninsured?
Instead you moronic commie b*stards turned the system upside down and now it's worse for a ton of people. You just shifted the problem.
Your little NAZI brown shirt propaganda i nothing but spin.
You are a liar and an IDIOT!
Dumbfk
This post deserved 5 brilliants ??? are you f...g kidding me or what. It just shows how you baggers use your sock puppets to rate yourselves. Because I'm sure as hell no one else would give you the time of day. What PDUPONT said illustrated just how healthcare is supposed to work, not the f..d up model you idiots want to keep. The USA was rated 34th in the world rankings on health care just above the standard of a third world country. Yet its perfect according to your lot, and as for Obama lying, well having half assed insurance that covered you for ingrown toe nails is NOT insurance. If your policy meet the guidelines of coverage then it would be ok but only an idiot would want to protest on behalf of an health insurance company to protect non coverage. The best thing you baggers can do now is try and block the new budget from being passed! Most democrats would appreciate that for the next election.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1048421 Dec 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
------
For a software douche you know dk about keyword searches. Theresa M Goldsmith approved premiums that are among among the nations lowest under the ACA.

Short story is that "the insurance companies took their best shot and Theresa said GFY!"

Maybe you should take the rest of the day off pal__you're losing this battle.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048422 Dec 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Words from a right wing troll mean dk in my world pal. And why Maryland? That bullsht has already been dunked.
Eman, Realtime in his confusion claims he dunked it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1048424 Dec 27, 2013
You old farts are in the minority.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1048425 Dec 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>For a software douche you know dk about keyword searches. Theresa M Goldsmith approved premiums that are among among the nations lowest under the ACA.
Short story is that "the insurance companies took their best shot and Theresa said GFY!"
lol...all those sources still say you're a dumbfck drunkassscimbagliar. But, just like Charlie, you think you're"winning". Hahahaha
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048426 Dec 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>For a software douche you know dk about keyword searches. Theresa M Goldsmith approved premiums that are among among the nations lowest under the ACA.
Lower premiums with sky high deductible. There is no such thing as a free ride.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 2 min Trumping On 11
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min red and right 173,575
News 'We can't be intimidated' 3 min justice 5
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 11 min taletha 203
News Dozens rally in Michigan for ex-Marine held in ... 11 min see the light 3
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 193,739
News Voices: Empty words about birthright citizenship 19 min wild child 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min JRB 197,019
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 30 min Your Ex 175
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 47 min Agents of Corruption 340,876
More from around the web