Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1786027 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

ANTICHRIST SPIRIT OBAMA

Louisburg, NC

#1007436 Oct 19, 2013
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/b...

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT OBAMA WHO HAS ALL THE BRAINS??????????
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1007437 Oct 19, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
heheehehheheheeheheheheheeh!
Do your part for your community!
Wash an Africans ball sack today!
lol! Tell you what son. If that's your idea of community service, you can do my part too!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1007438 Oct 19, 2013
ANTICHRIST SPIRIT OBAMA wrote:
I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby.
Barack Obama
You did not make those kids!!!

You had help! The government used its penis on your wife!!!!!!
TSM

United States

#1007439 Oct 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Was the bailout a success? Yes it was! Thank you Mr. President! He saved an American born car industry, brilliantly might I add. And to think, all of you who said it was the wrong thing to do, now look like the suckers you truly are! You people don't believe in getting better as a nation. You believe in " surely if the top eats, the crime will trickle down to the 98% &, we can fight over the scraps.
Didn’t Obama say bailing out GM would save Detroit…What Happen?
Prophet Isaac

United States

#1007440 Oct 19, 2013
PROPHET T.B JOSHUA IS GIVING OUT FOODS TO WINDOWS AND ACCESS WORTH N2b (TWO BILLIONS NAIRA ONLY) SUPPORT PROPHET T.B JOSHUA AND BE BLESS RICHLY, COS GOD LOVES A SHAREFUL GIVERS, SO PARTAKE FROM THIS BLESS, CONTACT PROPHET T.B JOSHUA WITH +447035952582:
PROPHETTBJOSHUA440@GMAIL.COM
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1007441 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Strength in numbers is something that Bison, Hyenas and Liberals understand well. If you can't succeed in life as an individual, join a herd of Liberals, force yourselves into political circles and get on the public dole.
lol! Funny how it's the t-p herd that's getting the blame for the government shut down from Americans son.

Unlike you, they're much more astute!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1007442 Oct 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More stupid from Miss Galt. You never run out of it do you?
drunken old douchebag Realtime can't face the truth....
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1007443 Oct 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Here again we have an incontinent sick old man called ghost constantly banging his gums, drooling on his keyboard, complaining about his miserable life..
God. What a sorry ass life you have ghost, you miserable piece of shit.....
(951) 750-4xx4
It's the culture...
Talk about an obsessed sicko, I couldn't care less you moron, Just maybe I will be able to track your cowardly azz down and watch you shit your depends..Good luck idiot,LMAO I can afford it, your single wide azz cannot. Betty at the mobile home park knows all...Yuck, yuck.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007444 Oct 19, 2013
If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help... Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business - you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen.
Barack Obama
YES GO TO COLLEGE AND LEARN HOW TO BUILD A DAMN ROAD!
HOPE AND CHANGE
YES WE CAN
I can smell the gate on your breath &, you're not even talking! That's commonsense! The inventor is nothing without the retailer. The retailer is nothing without the consumer! Nobody does it alone but, you can play retarded because, the blackman in the WH said it, doesn't make it not true. Just make you retarded!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1007445 Oct 19, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Who in the heck do you think you are? The topix sensor? No one has to keep anything to himself. This is a free country and all have a right to opine as they see fit. When morons like you opine we all get a good laugh.
Peace
KMA
Well good dumbo, I opine that you kiss my arse, i'm sure you are used to doing that anyway, now go patch up that hole in your singlewide loser.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1007446 Oct 19, 2013
Here at this site, Solyndra expects to make enough solar panels each year to generate 500 megawatts of electricity. And over the lifetime of this expanded facility, that could be like replacing as many as eight coal-fired power plants.
Barack Obama
YES WE CAN
HOPE AND CHANGE
YES WE CAN
Solyndra was founded in 2005 and took advantage of local and state tax subsidies as as well of the Bush era green industry handouts.

Why do you dirtbags continue with the lies?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#1007448 Oct 19, 2013
Who gets to opt-out of ObamaCare…

http://liberallogic101.com/...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1007449 Oct 19, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
you like to use that 'teabagger' slur don't you?
So if Obama told you to eat a turd you'd do it...
Monkey see....monkey do!
ir·rel·e·vant adj.
Unimportant, unrelated to the matter being considered.
Synonyms: teabagger, extraneous, immaterial, impertinent
Antonym: relevant

Location hidden

#1007450 Oct 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Was the bailout a success? Yes it was! Thank you Mr. President! He saved an American born car industry, brilliantly might I add. And to think, all of you who said it was the wrong thing to do, now look like the suckers you truly are! You people don't believe in getting better as a nation. You believe in " surely if the top eats, the crime will trickle down to the 98% &, we can fight over the scraps.
are you joking? this is a joke, right?

If GM had been selling cars they would not have needed a handout...

losers like yourself think owing someone nearly $17 Billion is a success...

"General Motors (GM) Still Owes US Taxpayer $16.4B; Government Highly Unlikely To Recover That By Selling GM Stock Alone"

http://www.ibtimes.com/general-motors-gm-stil...

Lord....
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007451 Oct 19, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn’t Obama say bailing out GM would save Detroit…What Happen?
All the things accomplished &, you point to the not accomplished. By the way, hasn't it been said that the ACA could avoid Detroit from going bankrupt? The things people say!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1007452 Oct 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you to judge what employment is meaningful &, what's not? Which is more important, the designer or the manufacturer? A rational person would know, both need each other equally. You on the other hand would say," he who makes the most money!"
Excellent!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1007453 Oct 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKKKare is based on the young and healthy being forced to support the old and sick...like you....
Ah! A Logan's Run fanatic for sure!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007454 Oct 19, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Who gets to opt-out of ObamaCare…
http://liberallogic101.com/...
Who gets to opt-out of car insurance if they choose to drive or, wearing a seatbelt while riding in a car? Can you opt-out of paying your taxes? Oh, alright!

Location hidden

#1007455 Oct 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Tell you what son. If that's your idea of community service, you can do my part too!
haahahah!!
Obama's militant jack booted totalitarianism created the Rapists in Occupy Wall Street!!!

Obama created a fatso 'whexican' like George Zimmerman...Look at the highs he has achieved!

Winning!

Location hidden

#1007457 Oct 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who gets to opt-out of car insurance if they choose to drive or, wearing a seatbelt while riding in a car? Can you opt-out of paying your taxes? Oh, alright!
dude,

you have no options for income taxes...

and a car? you can choose not to buy a car...ride the bus!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Susanm 346,474
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min FUmonitors 88,679
News Trump calls for depriving immigrants who illega... 7 min RIP 29
Drake - Easy To Please (ft. Richie Sosa) - Come... 7 min Solomons Wish 1
News Trump's land of delusion 8 min fish and poi 1,016
News Supreme Court sides with Colorado baker on same... 12 min Vino- Veritas 339
News Sarah Huckabee Sanders kicked out of Virginia r... 14 min Go Trump 57
News Mike Huckabee criticized for 'bigotry' over Nan... 58 min StormyBillfart 91
News Melania Trump says US should govern - with hear... 1 hr fish and poi 669