Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275357 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#999298 Oct 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
correct...you are Jean from Queens, a/k/a Frontporch...
Nope. I only post under USAsince1680 unless we are at our cabin in Kern County at which time I post under "realist". That's it. No "Jean", no "frontporch". In fact, to my knowledge, I've never seen those posters on here or anywhere else.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#999299 Oct 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very stupid today.
Only Repugnant States require special licensing for 'navigators', limiting where they can go to assist people. All designed to slow down and cripple the rollout of the ACA.
but Florida counties are making Scott and you nitwits look like the morons you are.
How many are certified in Jerry Brown's California?? How hard did CA make it for navigators??
Why is it the poorest states, with the highest % of uninsured are the ones denying access to their citizens??
You use the same lame logic as Carol and Dweeb.
First you complain about the problems with the ACA.
Then you defend the states who make it harder for people to sign up and get good information.
You're as batshyt crazy as Dweeb. You got ghosts talking to you thru your TV, like he does??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I was responding to a post lily made, she lives in florida. It was florida specific. Go hump homer's leg, you fckn idiot.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#999300 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Discovering the Democrats have plans to start a war with the American people in the next couple of weeks does put a pall on the attitude.
But, perhaps you missed this post concerning you:
This is worth pointing out. This clown actually uses as a source some "news" publication that considers itself the authoritative decision and actually puts verbiage like "Citing groundless privacy concerns...." in what they want you to believe is a news article as if they are the ultimate decider on what is groundless.
These types of phoney news articles are constantly referenced by this clown.
I used the Tampa Bay Times article. A respected news organization.

""The Tampa Bay Times, previously named the St. Petersburg Times, is an American newspaper published in St. Petersburg, Florida. It is one of two major publications serving the Tampa Bay Area, the other being The Tampa Tribune, which the Times tops in both circulation and readership. The Times has won eight Pulitzer Prizes since 1964, and in 2009, won two in a single year for the first time in the paper's history. In April of 2013, the Tampa Bay Times added a ninth Pulitzer Prize win to their list.

You use ghosts in your TV telling you shit. The ghosts win any Pulitzer Prizes lately?? ROFLMAO

I'll stick with my sources.

Scott is using groundless privacy concerns. He's a communist, like you.

Sorry you don't like it, but it's a fact.

Worth repeating:

""Navigators have become targets for Republicans in Washington and Tallahassee, because they will be pivotal in signing people up for health insurance in the online marketplaces. In Congress, Republicans in the House are harassing them with burdensome and baseless requests for information. In Tallahassee, a law passed earlier this year requires navigators to be fingerprinted and have a background check.""

----------

I been smacking you around all day. You must be in pain. Talk to the TV!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#999301 Oct 9, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know, eh chief?
How many 'political breakfasts' you attend over the weekend? lol
One lunch on Monday__a really good one too. Cost me nearly $60 including tip.

The topic was algae blooms.

Very costly those things.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#999302 Oct 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
"Ladies and Gentlemen; and the the winner (again) is"......
According to early Nielsen totals, Fox News Channel’s “The Kelly File” lured nearly 2.1 million viewers between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m,. Monday evening, compared with 997,466 for MSNBC’s “Rachel Maddow Show” and 529,946 for CNN’s “Piers Morgan Tonight.” The figures could change slightly.
This is understandable since there is only one channel feeding you weak minded, Doom and Gloom, FrightWing, RightWing, HateMongers to watch. If you total all the other news channels together combined they out perform FauxNews.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#999303 Oct 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Raising the debt ceiling pays for those items already passed by Congress. If congress didn't want to pay for them, they shouldn't have passed them. No matter how hard Republicans try, you can't unring the bell.
There is only one reason we are in a shutdown right now and it is because the GOP-led House tied its funding measures to dismantling or defunding the Affordable Care Act.
Here's a question nobody on Earth has been able to answer. Why don't you take a shot at it.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

You have to identify an actual source of money to answer this question. "Money will grow on trees" is not an acceptable answer.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#999304 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the 1.3 million bikers that showed up for the Million Muslim March to celebrate their 9/11 attack on the United States(for which only 26 muslims showed up), this will be ignored by the media.
It's going to be a non-event. If they get 10 trucks to participate, I'd be surprised. But it might be fun to watch them try and arrest congressmen like some have said.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#999305 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the ghost.
Show me the subsidies to oil companies.
Show me the people signing up for ObamaKare.
Dial 1-800-FUCKYOU
)))))
You mentioned the ghosts in your TV.

Shall I show you where you said it, or are you sufficiently embarassed already??

I will keep it, just like your 'Rmoney landslide' idiot predictions.

Did Rmoney attend Obama's second Inauguration??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#999306 Oct 9, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not an average fcktard you are a retarded fcktard.
dial 1-800-FUCKYOU and register your complaint.

)))))))

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#999307 Oct 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I was responding to a post lily made, she lives in florida. It was florida specific. Go hump homer's leg, you fckn idiot.
Aren't you the one who keeps saying this is a public forum whenever you stick your nose into others' conversations and are told to mind your business??

Of course you are!!

The 'fckn idiot' comment proves how angry you are.

I'm lovin' it!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#999308 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a question nobody on Earth has been able to answer. Why don't you take a shot at it.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You have to identify an actual source of money to answer this question. "Money will grow on trees" is not an acceptable answer.
You're the only person on earth who can't figure out the answer.

Right now, Bonehead is sitting on the money, stupid.

Something tells me those ghosts you talk to in your TV aren't telling you the truth!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999309 Oct 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I only post under USAsince1680 unless we are at our cabin in Kern County at which time I post under "realist". That's it. No "Jean", no "frontporch". In fact, to my knowledge, I've never seen those posters on here or anywhere else.
Polly want a cracker?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#999311 Oct 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I used the Tampa Bay Times article. A respected news organization.
""The Tampa Bay Times, previously named the St. Petersburg Times, is an American newspaper published in St. Petersburg, Florida. It is one of two major publications serving the Tampa Bay Area, the other being The Tampa Tribune, which the Times tops in both circulation and readership. The Times has won eight Pulitzer Prizes since 1964, and in 2009, won two in a single year for the first time in the paper's history. In April of 2013, the Tampa Bay Times added a ninth Pulitzer Prize win to their list.
You use ghosts in your TV telling you shit. The ghosts win any Pulitzer Prizes lately?? ROFLMAO
I'll stick with my sources.
Scott is using groundless privacy concerns. He's a communist, like you.
Sorry you don't like it, but it's a fact.
Worth repeating:
""Navigators have become targets for Republicans in Washington and Tallahassee, because they will be pivotal in signing people up for health insurance in the online marketplaces. In Congress, Republicans in the House are harassing them with burdensome and baseless requests for information. In Tallahassee, a law passed earlier this year requires navigators to be fingerprinted and have a background check.""
----------
I been smacking you around all day. You must be in pain. Talk to the TV!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
... idiots.

A respectable news organizations gives the news. It doesn't force ungrounded conclusions on the readership by putting verbiage like ""Citing groundless privacy concerns...." in any article. Seeing anything like this in a "news" article means you're not reading an actual news article. You're reading some subjective opinionated editorial disguised as a news article.
Only the ignorant confuse such articles with news.

Coincidentally, you are constantly posting span like this as a reference.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#999312 Oct 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't realize is that, unlike you loony left wingers, we don't all walk in lock step.
You are the borg, we are the federation.
yep!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999313 Oct 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I only post under USAsince1680 unless we are at our cabin in Kern County at which time I post under "realist". That's it. No "Jean", no "frontporch". In fact, to my knowledge, I've never seen those posters on here or anywhere else.
methinks thou dost protest too much....

Rule #1 of Topix is never respond to posts like mine....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#999314 Oct 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentioned the ghosts in your TV.
Shall I show you where you said it, or are you sufficiently embarassed already??
I will keep it, just like your 'Rmoney landslide' idiot predictions.
Did Rmoney attend Obama's second Inauguration??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Obama: Close all National Parks... All folk or anyone living on federal land needs to pack up and get out. Yeah, that includes you-Obama... http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/226557661.html

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader, commander and chief obama...

Go Truckers!! Go Middle Class!! Go Bikers!!

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country, you commies, brown shirts and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#999315 Oct 9, 2013
Hey Yeah you still selling pot?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#999316 Oct 9, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not an average fcktard you are a retarded fcktard.
The Vodka Swiller goes ballistic!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#999317 Oct 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
More Hell Coming to DC as Misinformed Right Wing Truckers Prepare to Invade
But make no mistake, the real political barrage is aimed directly at our black president and it’s racist to the extreme. Obama is characterized as a “domestic enemy” who should be impeached for treason. The same old tired terminology of “socialism and tyranny” rises to the top of the “Ride for the Constitution” rhetoric, not to mention the ever-present appeal to patriotism. Repetition of those relentlessly repeated words as applied to the president is why this is a highly organized continuum of the anti-Obama propaganda campaign that comes directly from the very top of the Republican hierarchy.
I listened to an Internet online radio broadcast of Ms. Andrews/Hutton as long as my aging sensitivities would allow. The ongoing show about the trucker action sounds like a doofus right-wing version of “Wayne’s World.” and is aired on an intellectually preposterous online network (big Santilli supporters) with an oddball name and zero meaningful content.
No word yet on what the Department of Transportation and DC law enforcement plan to do with their soon-to-arrive “tourists.”
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/08/hell-c...
"sonic"
How come it is losers on the left like you who insert the presidents color in to the conversation. Why do you not just speak of his accomplishments? That would be difficult, he has accomplished nothing of note. He has;
- Get nobamakare a program a majority of American's do not support or want
- He has overseen millions of more American's going on food stamps
- He has overseen the decline in American household incomes
- He has been in charge as fewer American's pay federal income tax
- He did oversee Fast and Furious the program that gave thousands of guns yo Mexican drug cartels and the deaths of American's
- He did order the stand down in Benghazi leaving American's to die
Peace
KMA

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#999318 Oct 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentioned the ghosts in your TV.
Shall I show you where you said it, or are you sufficiently embarassed already??
I will keep it, just like your 'Rmoney landslide' idiot predictions.
Did Rmoney attend Obama's second Inauguration??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes. Show us what I said.

Show me the ghost.
Show me the subsidies to oil companies.
Show me the people signing up for ObamaKare.

dial 1-800-FUCKYOU

...(waiting for you to show us what I wrote)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 6 min My name is Nobody 286
News Iowa poll: Trump, Carson lead GOP race 7 min Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Agents of Corruption 340,794
News Kentucky clerk asks Supreme Court to intervene ... 15 min Muja 3
News Solar energy fails a free market test 23 min Agents of Corruption 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min Jay 193,605
News Jindal: Louisiana stronger since Katrina 28 min Ditat Deus 7
News Cheneys liken Iran nuclear deal to Munich pact 33 min Ditat Deus 33
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 196,959
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 2 hr Donut Manic 157
More from around the web