Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,623)

Showing posts 912,441 - 912,460 of1,072,666
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare:

The connection has timed out

The server at accesshealthct.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be this stupid.
Try this. Walk into Cabalas and tell them you want to purchase a gun without a permit. When they say no then explain the constitution to them and tell us what they said.
And before you leave ask them if they have any .22 or 9mm or .357 ammo available.
Most states do not require a permit to purchase firearms.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To which gods do you pray? What makes you sure your gods are real and the gods of other cultures aren't real, or more powerful than your gods?
Do you worship the dung from cows?
Do you find yourself screaming "Alahu akhbar!" in your sleep?
When did you decide the muslim terrorists were right and join their side?
Why do you want to help Al Qaeda get the chemical weapons in Syria?
Why don't you hang yourself in some autoerotic act?
Ok you are back for a moment I started to wonder good very good opening line
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Great achievements in Feminism!

"Seattle woman 'marries' building in attempt to save it"

http://www.king5.com/news/Seattle-woman-marri...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most states do not require a permit to purchase firearms.
Probably lives in some libtard hellhole.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

This guy eats at a burger joint that serves $hit burgers and he qualify to promote obamacare Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
If I order a cheeseburger and the waiter offers me a burger without cheese... that's a compromise.
If I order a cheeseburger and the waiter offers me a turd burger without cheese... that's an insult, not a compromise. If I ask for a just a hamburger without cheese... well, that's compromise...If the waiter offers me (in response) a turd burger with cheese... that still an insult.
If the waiter says take the turd burger (with our without cheese) or he's shutting down the restaurant, that's crazy....
Whats logical or healthy about eating a buger that serves filth burgers really dude please say real dave and leosanus are servers there it would make sense
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

The five people watching MSNBC must be laughing… MSNBC Anchor Tries, Fails to Sign Up for Exchange!! Maybe this Liberal Idiot might try the English version next Time!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't noticed, the government that told your gun dealer its ok to sell you a gun over the phone is shut down and is no longer answering the phone.
And I have no idea what your "usual gun shop" is but apparently it's not Cabalas or Gander Mountain. Gander Mountain has sent me emails for weeks asking me to join some kind of club that will notify me if any ammo becomes available. Apparently they don't know where to get ammo either or it would be on their shelves.
How does one get a permit to purchase a firearm if the state in question has no such thing?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Tea Baggers aren't going to stop a group of WW II vets.
Closing the Washington Mall and the monuments thereon is just spiteful on the part of Obama because these facilities do not require any furloughed federal employees.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think they can't have the same coverages?
If my current policy has a $1000 deductible w/ 20% copay.
And I find a policy in the exchanges that has a $2000 deductible with a 20% copay & it costs me $200 less per month, Then I think its a good deal. Evidently you wouldn't.
I can pull numbers out my ass too dumbass.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The five people watching MSNBC must be laughing… MSNBC Anchor Tries, Fails to Sign Up for Exchange!! Maybe this Liberal Idiot might try the English version next Time!!
a saboteur clogging the system and preventing desperate losers from receiving healthcare...their deaths will be on her hands....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
A group of World War II veterans in an Honor Flight group Tuesday knocked over barriers imposed during the government shutdown at the WWII Memorial in Washington, D.C., to get inside.
As part of the federal government shutdown, national parks are closed. But the group of veterans continued to the monument Tuesday, as reported by Stars and Stripes reporter Leo Shane.
There's video azzhole, the barriers were removed and not knocked over.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

The liberals cant go into the streets and protest anymore now that they are the Majority so obama does the same as lily real dave sonicfilth and the other shutdown winners they preach to the choir lololololhahahah on topix call people all the names you want the obama gobment is shut down his name is up in the air like he loves it to be oh he cant get enough obamacare obamacare rome burns obamacareself love obama who Hussain the christians are dying all over the world so what you want me to do but but libya, syria,egypt nothing for christians well as they say cant have an omlette without breaking some eggs

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Off to never never land!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can pull numbers out my ass too dumbass.
You've been doing it for over five years__what else is new???
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't either.
You will if either of those daughters hopes to play softball at the college level.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>When are you gonna stop with the " Obama's real daddy &, the 50yr conspiracy bullshit? It's redundant &, retarded! Christopher Columbus did not discover America &, Jesus is black, the jig is up already! What is wrong with you? You &, Grand Ma Ma Carol both. You wish to be on the winning side so bad, lying just became a part of you, as is your parties primary platform. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but, the sun will still come out tomorrow &, the sky is still blue. Those are facts, indisputable, undeniable, just facts. Just like Barack Hussein Obama is still the president of the United States of America &, he's black, sorry!
Hey lily come get your son he is off his meds again lolololohahahahahahahmeltdown because of a shutdown son yeah you son what you gonna do son they shut your president down halt took the bass out his voice oh snap the Whiteman put a boot in your boy butt mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm racism in america under president obama his supporters show their racists heads also mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You will if either of those daughters hopes to play softball at the college level.
They have moved on from sports. Once you go undefeated it's all down hill from there. Oldest in the marching band. Youngest taking up the violin like her sister. Oldest going to be a forensic scientist and youngest is following dad into light/sound so far.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Day 1 Rightwing terrorist's shutting down of government, all Americans held hostage.
To be continued...
how has your day been affected? Mine hasn't been any different.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, amazing the interest. This is the rightwinger's worst fears coming true. Even shutting the government down couldn't prevent it.
same interest April 15th has.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 912,441 - 912,460 of1,072,666
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 min Rose_NoHo 50,667
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Taletha 240,019
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 min SpaceBlues 31,835
Justice Dept. asks judge to block North Carolin... 2 min Drilling for the nerve 4
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 2 min Blaze 1,846
US official at border: 'We'll send you back' 4 min fyi 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min wojar 173,703
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 12 min Mustang Mike 289
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Jay 144,896
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••