Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#993090 Oct 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A Republican Florida legislator wants to make it legal to fire a warning shot into the air.
In Boca Raton, a 66 year old retired dentist shot into a car of young people because they beeped the horn at him and made some hand gestures; he followed them and shot, causing injury to the passenger. He was acquitted.
Last week, another road rage incident; an off duty homeland security agent was miffed that another car cut him off. He was driving with his wife and 5 children in the car. He followed the other call to the mall, got out and shot at the car. The other car had a 2 year old in the back, the driver took off and called the police.
After one week he was arrested; but no booking in jail is to be found.
We are turning into a shoot 'em up society; it's awful. But! Wait!
Today, texting and driving is illegal and the cops will be out in droves to earn those ticket points for bonuses.
It's sick.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#993091 Oct 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Health Insurance Marketplace: Please wait
We have a lot of visitors on our site right now and we're working to make your experience here better. Please wait here until we send you to the login page. Thanks for your patience!
https://www.healthcare.gov/marketplace/global...
and it's working again.
welcome to obamacare.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#993092 Oct 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born in Kenya.
The "birth certificate" shown on the White House website is obviously fraudulent.
Obama was a college dropout at Occidental.
Obama never attended classes at Columbia.
Obama was admitted to Harvard because of high level connections with the Communist Party USA.
Someone who worked and made all the sacrifices to be admitted to Harvard was denied so some communist with connections high in the Communist Party USA could get another fraudulent line in their fraudulent resume.
gfy shorty
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#993093 Oct 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Logic, Hairplugs Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. Fire the shotgun outside on a balconey. LOL..Yes, get a 'scatter' gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden and Yeah Gilligan are idiots. Definitely liberal.
Being challenged in life is your inevitable stupid, you being a deranged moron and remaining on a big & more government urban preserve with your hand-out is optional you idiot..
It's the culture...
lol!.... cons have no logic

... just a political agenda!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#993094 Oct 1, 2013
Majority rules and everything is shut down and when the majority doesnt know how to rule it turns into MOB rule if you are not EDUCATED in how to run things then things run YOU where are the solution from the People why are they no longer protesting in the streets so the Gobment can be supported by the people nothing you got nothing topix cheerleaders nothing from the winners ok so now we all lose I get it
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#993095 Oct 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that other dummy said you get vouchers in Indiana? What are you spending your vouchers on Sonic? Billos books? LOL
i'm partial to Tom Clancy. just as fictionally entertaining as Bill's books, but with less violence.

i mean geez, they kill Jesus! it'd be a sin to spend money on that!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#993096 Oct 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You must get the warm fuzzies when you have this recurring nightmare!
Someone who worked and made all the sacrifices to be admitted to Harvard was denied so some communist supposedly named Obama with connections high in the Communist Party USA could get another fraudulent line in their fraudulent resume.

"An organizer ... does not have a fixed truth. Truth to him is relative and changing." - Saul Alinsky

Sounds like this applies to Obama's fraudulent resume, doesn't it?... and everything else we are told to believe about Obama, too.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#993097 Oct 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this again....
Comparing two currencies, both of which are losing value, is meaningless.
It was "realtime" I was addressing. Perhaps that is one of your sockpuppets?
The dollar strengthens & weakens against other currencies.

This affects pricing between countries.

If we import steel from Germany & the exchange rates remain the same, there is no effect in pricing.

If the dollar weakens against the Euro, then that German steel becomes more expensive to buy with US dollars & US goods become cheaper in Germany.

So comparing currency exchanges is the key.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#993098 Oct 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A Republican Florida legislator wants to make it legal to fire a warning shot into the air.
He's been watching too many movies.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#993099 Oct 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
"Less than one in five Americans say their families will be better off under the new health care law, according to a new poll."
lol! Good for those 803 people son.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#993100 Oct 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It would make little difference one way or the other who Obama's true father was. The crazy talk makes the crazies like Oink Lane and db nutjob feel good about themselves.
Wasn't Frank Marshall a very influential person in Obama's life according to his own book? And a Marxist?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#993101 Oct 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it only become effective in Jan? Keep us posted; I'll go on again later.
yeah, first of the year.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#993102 Oct 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
welcome to obamacare.
uh, i'm about done filling out the info.

welcome to Obamacare.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#993103 Oct 1, 2013
Still waiting… I‘ve had my other computer on Healthcare.gov for almost an Hour’ message’ We have a lot of visitors on our site right now and we're working to make your experience here better. Please wait here until we send you to the login page. Thanks for your patience!
America this will be the same experience you will receive at the doctor office ‘Please be Patience’ due to the overload of patients we will have to reschedule your Appointments!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#993104 Oct 1, 2013
ITALIA Political instability may smother recovery says OECD
Italy's political instability may smother its economic recovery, the secretary-general of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) said Tuesday.

"The OECD believes Italy is recovering and growth may return at the end of the year (but) the current political instability is not helping this path," Angel Gurria told ANSA.

Gurria praised the five-month-old left-right government of the centre-left Democratic Party's Enrico Letta and its predecessor led by technocrat Mario Monti for maintaining fiscal discipline through sometimes painful austerity measures and enacting some structural reforms.

"We have worked a lot with this government and the preceding one and we believe the initiatives taken have been encouraging," he said.

"We hope the situation in Italy is resolved as soon as possible, that there is a normalisation...I think if the political question is resolved we will see the results of the sacrifices Italians have made over all these years".

Letta has called a confidence vote Wednesday to see if the government can carry on after ex-premier Silvio Berlusconi pulled out his ministers Saturday, withdrawing his required support as he did in the final phase of the Monti government.

The political stalemate about the media magnate's Senate ouster following his August 1 conviction for tax fraud has meant Italy was unable to avert a 1% increase in VAT which kicked in Tuesday, among several economic measures which have been put on hold.

Italy is struggling to emerge from its longest recession in 20 years and unemployment has hit record levels.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#993105 Oct 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm partial to Tom Clancy. just as fictionally entertaining as Bill's books, but with less violence.
i mean geez, they kill Jesus! it'd be a sin to spend money on that!
Remember when Mary Matalins garage was stacked to the ceiling with that trash book Obamanation? They go and buy the book in bulk to inflate the figures. In a month they're on sale in the dollar pile at the used book store.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#993106 Oct 1, 2013
rahm Jizzbucket emanuel wrote:
I can't believe obama shutdown the govt! Doesn't he know people rely on it and him for their salvation! Does that mean FICA won't be coming out of my paycheck? What about obamaphones - will they shutdown also? Great job obama! Change did come to America!!!
Hard to believe the National Parks won't be open for a while. And a few thousand government workers get an unexpected furlough because Obama wants to blame the GOP for daring to expect compromise and wanting some say in this monstrosity.

Nothing more to see here.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#993107 Oct 1, 2013
“In the beginning the organizer's first job is to create the issues or problems.”
&#8213; Saul D. Alinsky, Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals

Sounds like Obama and the Democrats, doesn't it?
Democrats supported the war in Iraq, then demonized it.
Democrats caused the economic collapse, then used it for political gain.
Today, the Democrats are inciting race and class wars.
And, Democrats are ignoring the Constitution, which will cause catastrophic problems, then they will show their "solution" to that problem as if that "solution" doesn't actually exist today.

The only place you clowns are "leading" to is civil war.

"Change means movement. Movement means friction. Only in the frictionless vacuum of a nonexistent abstract world can movement or change occur without that abrasive friction of conflict."
Saul Alinsky

Looks like that's what the Democrats are doing when they're inciting their class and race war, doesn't it?
How do you think that war will end? Do you think the Marxist communists will defeat the capitalists here?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#993108 Oct 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Frank Marshall a very influential person in Obama's life according to his own book? And a Marxist?
Share your insanity with someone who appreciates it__I'm sure there are a couple of those around here.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#993109 Oct 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He's been watching too many movies.
The young Florida woman who fired a warning shot into a wall to scare off her abusive husband was found guilty and sent to prison for 20 years. She's getting a new trial.

New trial ordered for Florida woman in warning-shot case

By Jason Hanna, CNN

updated 4:59 PM EDT, Fri September 27, 2013

CNN)-- An appellate court on Thursday ordered a new trial for a Florida woman who was sentenced to 20 years in prison for firing a gun to scare off her allegedly abusive husband, ruling that a jury was improperly instructed on self-defense.

Marissa Alexander's case will be retried because the jury was wrongly told that -- for her to claim self-defense -- she needed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that her husband was about to seriously harm her, the appellate court said.

Rather, the appellate court pointed out, the prosecution had the burden to prove that Alexander herself was guilty of aggravated assault.

"Because the jury instructions on self-defense were fundamental error, we reverse" the conviction, a three-judge appellate panel said.

Watch this video

2012:'Stand your ground' plea rejected
A jury convicted Alexander, 31, of aggravated assault in March 2012 after just 12 minutes of deliberation.

Alexander's lawyer said he told her about the new trial by phone.

"Marissa was ecstatic and obviously she's incredibly thankful and wants to get back with her family," defense attorney Bruce Zimet told CNN.

'Stand your ground' denied in Alexander case

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/26/justice/florida...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in Ferguson? (Aug '14) 5 min Here Is One 12,061
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 5 min barefoot2626 1,301
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min red and right 313,047
Netanyahu to use Congress' bully pulpit to assa... 6 min spud 17
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Venom Extractor 149,649
Planned Parenthood Has Abortion Quotas, Says Fo... (Jul '14) 7 min Justin 8
Obama: 'Now is the moment' for police to make c... 7 min CZars_R_US 42
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 12 min Who Guessed It 57
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu atten... 27 min scirocco 84
US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... 1 hr okimar 16