Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1784088 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#993263 Oct 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"their healthcare costs have went down"!! You're an idiot.
Blue Cross-NOW having to deny PAYING SENIOR CITIZENS -benefits NEXT year.

They say Thx PARASITES.
WOW

New York, NY

#993265 Oct 1, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a clue about much of anything, do you, Loser? Are you completely toilet trained yet? Do you order from the pictures on the menu and then just use your card because you can't do any math process except to multiply? Involuntary manslaughter by a twelve-year-old has nothing to do with the Trayvon Martin case. You still sending Georgy Pudgy Loser contributions? You may have to cut back if Ted Cruz is your nominee in 2016.
First of all George WON second *Itch know this before you tell yourself that majority rules takes away my individual right to freedom and the persuit of happiness All Authority Flows from Barrel of Gun grab your gat itch

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#993266 Oct 1, 2013
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>The last time there was a shutdown the Obamas spent a ton of taxpayer $$ on their African trip? Where are they going this time?
Or will they just stay in the D.C. hood and entertain Hollyweird sympathizers at the White House with another secret Halloween Party.
The last time there was a shutdown, it was 1995, and I don't think the Obamas had their student loans paid off, let alone the money to visit Africa...can I offer a suggestion as to where you can go, Troll? Oh, you already heard that, huh?
Always Smile

Oswego, IL

#993267 Oct 1, 2013
This President is a devisive liar. If bo wanted to prevent shutdown, help citizens and the country, he would of demanded the democratically controlled&#65279; senate to submit a balanced budget, which they have failed to do in 6 years! This is just what bo wants. He it loving it!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#993268 Oct 1, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
OBAMACARE IS HERE!

Republicans? <---- who cares! Ffffckkk em!
Glad to see a progtard show its true colors.

The Affordable Care Act, the most sweeping health care program created in a half century, is expected to extend coverage to 25 million Americans over the next decade...

...still leave a projected 31 million people without insurance by 2023.

Oops, sorry. The needle stuck.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#993269 Oct 1, 2013
Connie Lingus wrote:
<quoted text>Actually they don't give a f**k about you conservative f**ktards.
ghost in drag today...

it's the culture...

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#993270 Oct 1, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
This Dave guy says "all sorts of paperwork is required" to get ID's...obviously way too much for a black person to handle, and "old" folks, well, they'll just say "f**k it".
Brilliant, eh?
I said not everyone had the required paperwork, dumbf*ck. Some will need to send for birth certificates, etc.

Bozeman, MT

#993271 Oct 1, 2013
Connie Lingus wrote:
<quoted text>Actually they don't give a f**k about you conservative f**ktards.
Hey, clever name.

When will you be old enough to vote? 2014 or 2016?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#993272 Oct 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's your claim son...
... your fantasy.
I'd ask you to prove one way or another but I know you're incapable. I'd call you a liar too but I know it has no meaning for you.
You've probably hit the elephant a lot since that discussion, so I can understand why you have no recollection of it. Obama's name would have to have been the same at Columbia as it was at Occidental because the Democrats claim Obama transferred directly from Occidental, where he just dropped out of college, to Columbia. His name would have had to have been "Barry Soetoro" if he was ever admitted to Columbia.
You read references to three different efforts to find anyone who ever met Obama at Columbia. All three sources were unable to find anyone who ever met Obama at Columbia. One of those sources was left-wing Obama asscrack addict PBS, who couldn't find a single person who met Obama at Columbia when they produced a documentary on his life, and had to ignore those years the Democrats claim Obama was at Columbia in their production promoting Obama.
Then, we discovered Barry Soetoro travelled to Pakistan when the US State Department had that country on its no-travel list, which meant it would have been impossible for Obama to have a US passport, which means Obama wasn't a US citizen.
We'll skip the part of the discussion about Obama's mother being knocked up by Frank Marshal Davis and marrying some young communist from Kenya to eliminate a personal inconvenience to Davis, and her taudry life afterward.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Fayetteville, NC

#993273 Oct 1, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue Cross would be BROKE (by lying fwee riders) in a year.
DREAM ON idiot.
Dear Republican Liars,

FFFFFCCKKK YOU!

ACA HERE TO STAY!

Blue Cross sells co pay cards on exchanges!

INSURANCE from Blue Cross:

GREAT OUTFIT! GREAT COVERAGE!

GREAT NETWORK.

GREAT Dr.'s

GREAT HOSPITALS

ACA gets it done by federal law.

No denials

No BS

for the people! By the people!

BY THE MAJORITY!

(Which is MOST OF THE PEOPLE!)

hey loser! Republicans sccckkk azzzzzz!

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#993274 Oct 1, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Im not as limited as you school teacher I wonder how your students learn maybe thats why the Kids call you all *itches and fail your class
Well, I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say, but if it is (as it seems) to say that failures often call more successful people names, e.g., you and namE, etc.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#993275 Oct 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is a "debilitating illness that can't be clinically diagnosed"?
Fibromyalgia is one.

Bozeman, MT

#993276 Oct 1, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are Republicans so worried?
ACA IS HERE TO STAY!
50 million Blue Cross co pay cards!
Try and take them away.
Millions in each state logged in today!
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT.
WE WON!
REPUBLICANS ARE LOSERS!
Free health care!! Yippee!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#993277 Oct 1, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
The Affordable Care Act, the most sweeping health care program created in a half century, is expected to extend coverage to 25 million Americans over the next decade, according to the most recent government estimates. But that will still leave a projected 31 million people without insurance by 2023. Those left out include undocumented workers and poor people living in the 21 states, such as Virginia, that have so far declined to expand Medicaid under the statute, commonly called Obamacare.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/ ...
"But that will still leave a projected 31 million people without insurance by 2023."
Obamacare is legislation designed to to confuse and then fail because stupid Americans just won't 'get it', a stepping stone en route to total gov't control via single-payer.
And the Republican plan to solve this is ........??

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#993278 Oct 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
My case has been amply proven. I don't have to prove anything. Your whole insanity was rejected by America.
You're paid to promote hatred by Putin. You failed.
America rejected you and your birfer buddies.
Obama was elected twice, once on the strength of Obamacare.
He beat the Magic Mormon's ass, America rejected Mitt's 'I'll repeal Obamacare on Day One"
How'd that work out for you, commie fraud??
All you have is an obviously fraudulent "birth certificate" being used as propaganda on the White House website.
The voting machines being programmed to steal votes has been proven. Nobody knows who won the last election.

Now, back to the post you run away from:

Prove it. How about doing what the so-called "birthers" want and submit that obviously fraudulent "birth certificate" as evidence?
Perhaps because knowingly submitting fraudulent evidence will get you sent to prison and bent over in the shower?
Prove your case. Submit that document as evidence.
And, precedents? I've actually got a life. Perhaps you can post those "precedents" again so I can have a look at your supposed proof you copied and pasted from some propaganda site, which is your most noted MO. I'm going to get something quick to eat now.

I'm still waiting for those so-called "precedents" you referenced.
What were we talking about? The government being able to raise the debt ceiling without obeying the Constitutional mandate that orders only Congress can borrow money?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#993279 Oct 1, 2013
Obamacare disaster site still dead....

The connection has timed out

The server at accesshealthct.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Where's my Obamacare & Obamaphone!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#993280 Oct 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Well let's see....
government has been shut down for 12 hours and all reich wing nuts can complain about is ACA.
Talk about a loss of perspective!
Use any reason or excuse to shut this incompetent government down. It's on a suicidal path. Save the government and shut it down.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#993281 Oct 1, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut and paste all day unpatriotic loser?
YOU. <--- getting as bad as no surprise the semmmenhole slurper.
Someone who worked and made all the sacrifices to be admitted to Harvard was denied so some communist supposedly named Obama with connections high in the Communist Party USA could get another fraudulent line in their fraudulent resume.

How do you feel about that person being screwed like that?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#993282 Oct 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said not everyone had the required paperwork, dumbf*ck. Some will need to send for birth certificates, etc.
Your state does not require ANY documentation to obtain a voter-only ID.

Zip, zero, nada...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#993283 Oct 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Fibromyalgia is one.
...a non-existent "disease"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Huckabee criticized for 'bigotry' over Nan... 4 min Lawrence Wolf 5
News The Latest: Pentagon seeking space for adult mi... 6 min tomin cali 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Horatio Loadblower 88,500
News Nearly 70 children being taken from families at... 7 min President Dump 285
jake carr has aids 7 min holly 1
News Melania Trump says US should govern - with hear... 11 min President Dump 559
News Battleground Texas: Progressive cities fight ba... 11 min kyman 1
News Trump urges Republican lawmakers to drop immigr... 12 min davy 51
News Trump's land of delusion 13 min President Dump 928
News New charges filed against Manafort in Russia probe 36 min yo momuh fux nihgz 334