Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
905,501 - 905,520 of 1,078,906 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

And the absolute dumbest of the dumb award goes to (drum roll)

Flack!

Congratulations.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

later all
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah there are really some awful people on this thread and the comments they throw at you are despicable. I like Eman, he's ok, he's likes to pull people's chains, but I think if you met him on the street he's probably a decent person.
I'm really really concerned that you like me, homo. Where do I fit in on your junior high "do you LIKE-like him"? scale?:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>repeat please
Hi Donger, Broccoli beef time!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Gold up $58 today, the ultimate comment on the Fed destruction of the dollar.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>"Gentlemen, you shall have your war." Johnson lied__I went, Nixon lied__I went back.
It was finally Ford who ended the war__in the ugliest of ways.
Same your visions of Vietnam for someone else babe.
For someone who should know about the Vietnam War, you sure don't sound like it.

Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969) was the president when the Gulf of Tonkin attack occurred. The first attack was legitimate but no one knows if the second actually occurred. Johnson used this situation to give him more war powers. Johnson was the one who sent the first combat troops to Vietnam.

The Tet Offensive also occurred under Johnson. It was such a disgrace, Johnson left office knowing he would not accept the democratic renomination.

Richard Nixon (1969-1974) used a process called “Vietnamization”, training the South Vietnam troops to fight and then slowly pulling American troops out of Vietnam. The war was brought into Cambodia and Lao to try to find pockets of communist along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

In January 1973, a peace treaty was signed ending the war for Americans but not for South Vietnam. North Vietnam took over the south after the American troops left putting an end to the Vietnam War.

Gerald Ford (1974-1977) was the president when Saigon fell. Congress had tied Ford's hands and forced him to stand aside and not offer any help to our former allies. Ford was the scapegoat to take the blame, and the American people did blame him for the final debacle in Southeast Asia. He lost the election in 1976, although it was not his fault.

...But the point is, the war was officially over for Americans in 1973 under Nixon.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>A reporter lied??? Wow, he must have been fast-tracked for Fox News.
Hikunty!! Stank much??:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Flack you are an pure idiot. This last statement of your proves it. You truly are dumb.
Homo, it sounds here like you might just cry. Need a tissue?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>More lies, slander, and innuendo, will it never end with you?
I wasn't lying. Tony Bennett really was singing Fly Me to the Moon.

Unless you're talking about ETs. If I misjudged you about not believing they are among us, my apologies.

Don't go away mad.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>While our satellites and people on the ground keep tabs on every single move__there are no secrets.
You conspiracy fks announce your stupidity when you post nonsense like that.
Listen up dummy__France carved Syria and Lebanon out of the Ottoman Empire many moons ago and as result many Syrians speak French and have kin living in France. France and Lebanon remain very close economically.
Stupid must breed stupid in right wing world.
Russia has satellites as well and probably more people on the ground than the US...besides, what one knows and what one is willing to do about it are two different things...and Obama has zero support for action in Syria.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo, I can assure you right wingers DO believe in evolution. We are very hopeful leftist phags will evolve up to chimp level within the next few hundred years.....
Don't insult chimps. They can actually problem solve.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerry to hold press conference on Syria!! I guess the reason for the conference is to address the issue that the Syrian government has failed to submit an inventory of its toxic stockpiles and facilities to international inspectors by this weekend's deadline!! So I guess the Ball is back in Obama’s court, just have to Wait and See!!
bombs away?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Kerry press conference on Syria just Another Red Line!! Obama’s administration is going to run out of Magic Markers Soon!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to break this revelation to you chimpy Dave, but the chances of a leftist loser that supports odumbocare being able to afford either a Fisker or Tesla are slim to none. Base price for both is around $100k.
Stick to an old droptop cadillac like the rest of the chimpy pimps....
the Cadillac pimpmobiles with the opera windows are preferred...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

TSM wrote:
Kerry press conference on Syria just Another Red Line!! Obama’s administration is going to run out of Magic Markers Soon!!
What did the Vietnam war hero say?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless one is independently wealthy, it is very difficult to maintain a home in Washington and a second home in one's home district. That's why many Congressmen sleep in their offices.
$172K doesn't go far in Washington...
Which is a good reason for Congress to limit their sessions to two months per year and pay documented travel expenses during that period.
if they only worked 60 days a year they would not be able to pay themselves $172K a year...

Texas...
"State legislators are paid meager salaries. Senators and representatives alike earn only $7,200 per year, or $14,400 for a two-year legislative period....

...legislators work only for 140 days over two years."
http://www.laits.utexas.edu/txp_media/html/le...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Gotta go do some important stuff now.

Later.

(Just trying to be funny with the chimp remark.)

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I was trying to get realdave to post it himself in the hopes that maybe he'd see just how expensive this is going to be for folks.
That conversation was not with me.

I saw your post & just thought ti myself "That Eman is sofa king stupid he can't even look it up online."
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor baby. are you going to take your "balls" and go home now?
do you think broke ass liberals like yourself will unionize ball washing in the near future?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the 'turkey' you're talking about son?
"Pentagon says not worried about F-35 costs/orders 'death spiral'
Reuters
Andrea Shalal-Esa September 17, 2013 7:30 PM
By Andrea Shalal-Esa
NATIONAL HARBOR, Maryland (Reuters)- The Air Force general who runs the Pentagon's $392 billion F-35 program on Tuesday said he was fairly optimistic the new Lockheed Martin Corp fighter jet would survive the next round of U.S. budget cuts, but said he was determined to continue lowering its cost.
Air Force Lieutenant General Chris Bogdan told the annual Air Force Association conference the F-35 program was making slow but steady progress, and that he saw strong continued support from the U.S. military services and foreign partners.
Given that support, he said he no longer worried that the F-35 program would be afflicted by a so-called "death spiral" in which cuts in orders trigger rising prices that lead to further cuts in orders and ultimately undermine the program...."
"poop"
Quit changing the subject. I made no comments regarding the waste in most governments agency's and their projects. I simply said te government bailout of, Government Motors, cost the American taxpayers 10 billion dollars. In as much as you pay not pay any federal income taxes it affects you not at all.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••