Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1745057 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

LCNLin

Brooksville, FL

#979706 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The media will spin this to make Obama look like a hero...
...or Obama will insist on conditions unacceptable to Putin and Assad.
as long as republicans are in the whine mode
it is a victor for America

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#979707 Sep 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
More often than we'd like to admit, it is necessary to make mistakes in order to learn. The Magic Negro is our mistake and this moment is the time to learn from it.
Hopefully, we will have time to rebound before the other two world powers get a leg up on us.

Agree with the first part. Think it might be too late for the second part. Hope not.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979708 Sep 10, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hate to agree with dumb chimpy dave on ANYTHING,
but actually it can if its a grid-tied system (and the power providers sell it to neighboring utilities).
I've been 100% offgrid 20 years this coming March, and don't miss it a bit. Owning and maintaining all your own infrastructure is a very empowering feeling.....
lol! WOW! There's a glimmer of hope for you yet!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979709 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I really hate to agree with dumb chimpy dave on ANYTHING,
but actually it can if its a grid-tied system (and the power providers sell it to neighboring utilities).
I've been 100% offgrid 20 years this coming March, and don't miss it a bit. Owning and maintaining all your own infrastructure is a very empowering feeling.....
...impossible to transmit electricity over that distance and have anything left at the end...
LCNLin

Brooksville, FL

#979710 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
Obama's biological father is Frank Marshal Davis.
Obama is a college dropout from Occidental College.
Obama never attended classes at Columbia.
Someone who worked and made all the sacrifices to be admitted to Harvard was denied so a college dropout with connections at the highest level of the Communist Party USA could get another fraudulent entry in their fraudulent resume.
Obama is a pathological liar.
Obama was indoctrinated in hatred of the United States his entire life. Any enemy of the United States is a friend to Obama.
Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Obama is helping Al Qaeda with their invasion of Syria and the war they started there to take over the country and get the chemical weapons there, and put the Muslim Brotherhood in as the ruling caliphate after they were tossed out of the government in Egypt.
Obama has no respect for the Constitution. It is likely Obama has never even read the Constitution in his entire life.
Find the racial slur.
no links or sources ...just malarky.

Read Carol for a while and see if you can improve a bit
LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#979711 Sep 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know anything about me Melvin. I owe no one. I don't make a bet I can't pay. I am the opposite of the libtard dream.
Hey, Flack.

What needs to be done to clean up NASCAR?

Team cheating is unacceptable.
LCNLin

Brooksville, FL

#979712 Sep 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"It was amazing how many new vehicles they had"
more nonsense.
Good morning ...looks like the republican are unhappy again
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979713 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
According to lily, the father-in-law is "elderly"...
How old is he?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979714 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I would strongly advise against that course of action. Lunch with homo ALWAYS includes a couple of "stiff ones" (and I'm not talking about noonday highballs).........
lol! A wolfie with a vast experience in the area!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#979715 Sep 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor guy. He'll have to dial-up those Welfare benefits even higher and cater to more illegal Mexicans.
No rest for the wicked.
At 43% approval, Obama is only 4 digits away from being in the dismal zone.

However, the liberals will probably see him as a hero even if the rest of the world sees him as weak for letting Putin save his butt.

His numbers might spike if that happens here in the Land of Oz.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#979716 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why Al Qaeda didn't want you.
Putin just saved us. He could have just sat back and watched us rip ourselves apart after Congress voted against the Muslim Brotherhood, and Obama started an unconstitutional war with Syria.
Now, why would Putin want to save us from ourselves?
This is not the first time Putin has tried to save us. The first time failed. At the beginning of the O'bama regime, Putin extended a hand to O'bama to solve the financial crisis...of course O'bama was too arrogant to accept--America under O'bama sliding down the slope after 5 years--and Russia is recovering---We need a Regime change here.
Look at Russia's unemployment rate compared to ours. Evidentally Putin knows how to manage government much better than the O'ne.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979717 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how a computer-generated signature got on a birth certificate created in 1961.
Then, tell us why Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid having to submit that fraudulent document as proof in any court case.
Where's the proof? All I hear is accusations from known pathological liars.
Obama says Assad used chemical weapons.
Putin says Al Qaeda used chemical weapons.
Which of the two people above have lied to you repeatedly?
Show your proof.
I think this was more likely a conspiracy between the Muslim Brotherhood and the White House to get the US to start a war with Syria. This wouldn't be too different than the Gulf of Tonkin lie.
By the way, that was a Democrat that lied to the entire country then, too, wasn't it?
Does the truth ever come out of any Democrats' mouth?
ROTFLMAO!!!!

You need MY help to support YOUR claim to PROVE YOU'RE right?!?!?!?!?!

Talk about something that's lazy and useless and provides no value... that's you son!

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#979718 Sep 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Only in your libtard fantasy world.

Wow Flack great response.,

Thanks for proving me wrong by listing all the actions Republicans have supported that helped us recover from the economic mess created under the former administration.

Ok can you list 5? 3? 1?

Annie

Jamaica, NY

#979719 Sep 10, 2013
Anglo former marine captain beaten as he rescues young negro boy from three chimp attackers on the beach.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7Fq2sOFtwIUXX
These kind of stories never make the front page and Sharpton is no where in sight. Maybe Obama will mention it during tonight's speech.

"Man punched in the face in Union Square hate attack dies at Bellevue Hospital

Authorities say 62-year-old Jeffrey Babbitt (l.) has died less than a week after he was assaulted by a man who threatened to 'punch the first white man' he saw.

A white man who was punched in the face in Union Square by a black man who was spewing anti-white sentiment died early Monday at Bellevue Hospital, a police source said.

Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, fell into a coma after he was randomly attacked Wednesday afternoon by a man who was yelling,“I’m going to punch the first white man I see!”

Lashawn Marten, 31, was arrested on charges of misdemeanor assault in the attack. The unprovoked punch knocked Babbitt backward, and he hit his head on the ground.

The attack took place in Union Square Park.

Babbitt lived in Brooklyn and was caregiver to his mother, who has Alzheimer’s disease, neighbors said.

After Marten assaulted Babbitt, he attacked two men who tried to help the stricken man, and then challenged two responding cops, officials said.

Marten is being held on $1 million bail. Charges against him will likely be upgraded."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979720 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who moved out and didn't live there anymore, son?
lol! So now you're invoking squatters rights son?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#979721 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Shellies father. Did he actually have the nerve to bring another woman there? And, furthermore, what woman would want to be with that killer? Not to mention fat and ugly as well.
fat and ugly.. lily speaking from experience...

It's the culture...
Annie

Jamaica, NY

#979722 Sep 10, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who doesn't want to see the demise of America should be in whine mode.

The empty suit is failing and even his own party can no longer ignore what a mistake Obama is.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#979723 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Shellies father. Did he actually have the nerve to bring another woman there? And, furthermore, what woman would want to be with that killer? Not to mention fat and ugly as well.
Interesting, isn't it?

Now that his 'celebrity' status has gotten to his head.

The curious part is I thought the vest made him look big.

Looks like he worked on creating his own natural vest!
Annie

Jamaica, NY

#979724 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The solution is to have the chemical weapons taken to Russia.
The UN is incompetent.
Letting Obama anywhere near them will be like giving them directly to Al Qaeda.
If I were Putin, I'd just go in there and move the chemical weapons to Russia without asking anyone's approval. Problem solved.
Unlike Obama, I guess Putin doesn't "lead from behind."

He just leads.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#979725 Sep 10, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 70 percent democrats oppose obama's warmongering tactics invading Syria...

What whine mode are you in nutcase??

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Happy Lesbo 71,589
News Comey speculates Russians may have damaging inf... 15 min flyin hawaiian 316
News Texas 8th-graders asked to list positives of sl... 18 min Sandra 11
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... 19 min guest 855
News News 5 Mins Ago Road to N. Korea's denucleariza... 19 min Retribution 5
News Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing... 19 min freespeechmcgee 14
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 23 min DAVIDs27 I Q 336,728