Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1481589 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#949289 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They don't understand, it's not about race, it's about opportunity. Homer grew up poor and while I am not suggesting I can relate to being a black person in America but it's a fcking struggle when you are poor. I cannot even imagine being a poor black person, not much to look forward to.
Like a white, chinese, native american, latino, poor person has any different struggle than another?

REALLY HOMER?

Be glad you weren't born into a life of being a flippin' orphan DUDE.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#949290 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You are racist.
No she's not-she's just not kerotinly enhanced.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#949291 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS ADMITTED to targeting conservative groups, you brainwashed birdbrain. The objective now is to expose Obama's lies and cover-ups because he was either behind it or knew about it. And that, my little birdbrained friend, is an impeachable offense!! A former president was forced to resign for a much less offense.
CBS News is still trying to find out why the many Benghazi survivors haven't been heard from and why the White House showed them the hand. They're even having a difficult time getting the information through the Freedom of Information Act because this administration is obstructing them from getting access to that information.
Now eat your cracker.
You just keep parroting conservative hate talk radio over and over again regardless of any FACTS.

In case you didn't notice, the IRS admitted to targeting liberal groups, "you brainwashed birdbain". The IRS did nothing wrong.

Now as far as Benghazi is concerned,“If you link Watergate and Iran-contra together and multiply it times maybe 10 or so, you’re going to get in the zone where Benghazi is,” Republican Representative Steve King of Iowa said.

However, most Republicans in Congress don’t care about the truth. They’re going to keep attacking President Obama as they have done since January 20, 2009.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#949292 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your mind Jews killed each other
and thus the Holocaust does not count?
Illogical
Then they straightened up and got a clue...they had INTERNAL issues.

Kind of like in Israel, where extreme dolt sectors need to grow up and learn democracy is about inclusive democracy for everyone-NOT speshull rights for individual terrorist leaning groups.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#949293 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
and for five years you have posted Hate toward President Obama non stop and irrational.
We read your malarky
Why is it-it's always been okay for people to have disliked policies of OTHER POTUS's, but it's not been okay for people to do the same with this one?????

HMMMMMMMMMMM. "Speshull rights of entitleMental attitudes"????????

That, is the Malarky!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#949295 Jul 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

However, most Republicans in Congress don’t care about the truth. They’re going to keep attacking President Obama as they have done since January 20, 2009.
It goes with the realm of the sitting at the desk in the Oval Office.

COMMON SENSE and REALITY.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#949296 Jul 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the SCOTUS ruling stopped the recounts.
You don't remember because you've spent most of your life unaware but Bush and co. tried their best to tie Iraq to 9/11, just as in your scenario they also lied to the UN and the US public.
Yeah, you became aware about the time the US elected the first President who wasn't as white as you.
Don't know who you think you're fooling.
Anyone with a half a brain, that could READ and Research for THEMSELVES, as well as THINK for themselves..that was not a poliTICal partisian bootlicking media spoonfed mindless DOLT-would be able to see how Iraq tied into the whole BIGGER picture...historically.

Despite what you Bush haters would like to say otherwise.

Duhmmy.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#949297 Jul 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right... as opposed to the clown Romney who tried to create a caste system in America!
No, the actually ORIGINAL idea now implemented in Mass. healthcare actually works FOR people-NOT against them.
Probably because it helps to have mules BEFORE (ie: in Front of) the carts to be pulled, for fairer and equaitable distrubution (rather than just More robbinghoodieTICing off working class backs for Nothing).
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#949298 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
There ya go!

The Toxic plague poisons of LibuhrulTics-entitleMentally Warped diseases and SocioILLogical disorders.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#949299 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And then they vote for Obama who doesn't really care one way or the other about them except to exploit their own problems instead of help them find solutions, keep them dependent on democrats and get their vote.
Honey, speaking as one of the whitest women in American, I KNOW you're a racist. Have fun in St. Croix; can I help you pack?

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#949300 Jul 19, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with a half a brain, that could READ and Research for THEMSELVES, as well as THINK for themselves..that was not a poliTICal partisian bootlicking media spoonfed mindless DOLT-would be able to see how Iraq tied into the whole BIGGER picture...historically.
Despite what you Bush haters would like to say otherwise.
Duhmmy.
Honey, you're not just a racist. you have an IQ five degrees below room temperature in a climate controlled building--not that you've ever been in one.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#949301 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
Blacks have completely ignored this and choose to follow instead the Poverty Pimps, Affirmative Action, Set-Asides and the Magic Negro.
You can't fix stupid.
The best we can do is to try reasoning with it.
The trying goes on....
Gee, Sweaty, one more in the terrible trio. Is it possible that your IQ (as well as your entire life) is negative?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#949302 Jul 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, speaking as one of the whitest women in American, I KNOW you're a racist. Have fun in St. Croix; can I help you pack?
Race baiting and calling people "racist" is for DIRTBAGS as well.

http://now.msn.com/joseph-crachiola-photo-of-...

n 1973, Joseph Crachiola was a staff photographer for a suburban Detroit newspaper when he spotted five kids hanging out together in an alley in Mount Clemens, giggling and having fun. What was striking to him then, and still is now 40 years later, is that three of the happy kids were black and two were white. "For me, it still stands as one of my most meaningful pictures," Crachiola wrote in a Facebook post that went viral this week. "It makes me wonder.... At what point do we begin to mistrust one another?…In light of the current state of affairs in this country, I can't help but wonder if we couldn't all learn something from them."
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#949303 Jul 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, you're not just a racist. you have an IQ five degrees below room temperature in a climate controlled building--not that you've ever been in one.
What superior planet are pretending you WISHED you lived on-clueless, hatefilled hag?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949304 Jul 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, speaking as one of the whitest women in American, I KNOW you're a racist. Have fun in St. Croix; can I help you pack?
"...whitest women in American..." means what?

Damn, you are pisspoor in the language.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949306 Jul 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, you're not just a racist. you have an IQ five degrees below room temperature in a climate controlled building--not that you've ever been in one.
You've got the disposition of a rabid, feral St. Croix hog.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949308 Jul 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Sweaty, one more in the terrible trio. Is it possible that your IQ (as well as your entire life) is negative?
I think the ENT gave you a liposuction, dearie.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949310 Jul 19, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Race baiting and calling people "racist" is for DIRTBAGS as well.
http://now.msn.com/joseph-crachiola-photo-of-...
n 1973, Joseph Crachiola was a staff photographer for a suburban Detroit newspaper when he spotted five kids hanging out together in an alley in Mount Clemens, giggling and having fun. What was striking to him then, and still is now 40 years later, is that three of the happy kids were black and two were white. "For me, it still stands as one of my most meaningful pictures," Crachiola wrote in a Facebook post that went viral this week. "It makes me wonder.... At what point do we begin to mistrust one another?…In light of the current state of affairs in this country, I can't help but wonder if we couldn't all learn something from them."
Hope springs eternal

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#949314 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
From the comments on the speech by President Obama:
I do not like Obama one bit as President but I very much respect his reaching out on this sensitive topic.
Middle aged white guys like me have no understanding what it feels like to grow up black in America and, for many of us, the Zimmerman "not guilty" verdict is simple common sense -- the State failed to make its case.
By providing a personal context, the President has done a great service for the country.
Your President is getting out ahead of the planned riots. O'bama doesn't know what it feels like to grow up in America either. LOL--he led the life of privilege in Jakarta-then Hawai'i and from there who knows what school he went to. He is a liar and shit bag.

Trouble is brewing. Stay away from these areas. This is the latest list of locations for the Trayvon Martin protests against white gun owners, American courts, jury verdicts, and the Rule of Law.

All Americans please avoid these areas on Saturday July 20 as the likelihood of violence and property destruction are very high based on events like these seen in several states!

Cell phone towers may be shut down or become overloaded. Please check out our "Alternative_Communicatio ns Guide.pdf" and also "First_Aid Guide.pdf" to protect your family.

http://www.libertyfederation.com/locations_of...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#949315 Jul 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep parroting conservative hate talk radio over and over again regardless of any FACTS.
In case you didn't notice, the IRS admitted to targeting liberal groups, "you brainwashed birdbain". The IRS did nothing wrong.
Now as far as Benghazi is concerned,“If you link Watergate and Iran-contra together and multiply it times maybe 10 or so, you’re going to get in the zone where Benghazi is,” Republican Representative Steve King of Iowa said.
However, most Republicans in Congress don’t care about the truth. They’re going to keep attacking President Obama as they have done since January 20, 2009.
Actually the IRS admitted nothing about liberal groups. That is your propaganda, they were all approved in a timely fashion. The IG explained that, while liberal groups were on those lists, agents did not then single them out for additional scrutiny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 2 min Panks 2,760
News California withdraws request to let illegal imm... 3 min slick willie expl... 9
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 min President Donald ... 18,046
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 5 min Xrbctv 4,675
lmaoooo Bill Clinton Gets CAUGHT by Hiliary Sta... 6 min Truth 4
News Do we need diversity requirements for Cabinet p... 7 min nomoaa 7
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 7 min CZars_R_US 115
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 30 min Born USA 409,536
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 50 min Trump your President 1,185
More from around the web