Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,602)

Showing posts 832,021 - 832,040 of1,034,246
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate America so much,
Every post Hate the American People.
God less the U S A
We don't hate America. We hate what the Magic Negro is turning it into.

He says the same that you do (God Less America or Godless America)

You are a sheep inside the slaughterhouse defending the guy holding an axe and wearing a hangman's mask.

Bah, Bah, azzhole.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe I'll bring some of your Ken sht over eh? Including the fake house and cars.
You are truly the second biggest pos lying scumbag on topix right behind the laughing liberal. Scumbag liar.
You have no special talents Realtime... You are passionately old and are ignorant...

How many times has Carol proved you wrong idiot.. How many times has she proved to you are a dumbass??? How many you idiot??
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican whine too often and cause depressions too often as in 2008 Bush stock market crash
Unconscious reality and comprehension is merely your illusion Patrick, albeit you a persistent contentious ignorant one you idiot..

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama is a product of the Bush era failures and will likely go down as one of the nations better Presidents__deal with it!
What is more likely is that you will find you are on the wrong side of history.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i had to laugh at the survey on topix today:'are you better off today than when Obama took office?" and 68% said no.
tough and too bad for future generations, but the grasshoppers won the election.
Americans again voted for a cross between Erkel and a Kardashian with style trumping substance and experience. so, while Obama golfs and parties with Hollywierd (and like this week, campaign fundraised AGAIN in NYC), many have given up looking for jobs and our borders are about to permanently opened. so, we'll end up with more American Idle voting for another Democrat Idol who'll "redistribute."
Hope and Change? the new normal is Cope & Cringe.
He is an "absentee" president in every sense of the word and on every level of effective management.

His job is to look good and talk good and find out about breaking news at the same time we do.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i had to laugh at the survey on topix today:'are you better off today than when Obama took office?" and 68% said no.
tough and too bad for future generations, but the grasshoppers won the election.
Americans again voted for a cross between Erkel and a Kardashian with style trumping substance and experience. so, while Obama golfs and parties with Hollywierd (and like this week, campaign fundraised AGAIN in NYC), many have given up looking for jobs and our borders are about to permanently opened. so, we'll end up with more American Idle voting for another Democrat Idol who'll "redistribute."
Hope and Change? the new normal is Cope & Cringe.
Never before in our history has any administration known so little about so much.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What is more likely is that you will find you are on the wrong side of history.
Hell Realtime always on the wrong side of life...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
If Obama isn't blaming Republicans for his inability to advance his agenda, he's calling them names. During Monday's White House press conference, Obama reiterated his disgust with the GOP's doggedness to get to the bottom of what happened in Benghazi.
"The whole issue of talking points, frankly, throughout this process has been a sideshow," said Obama. Belittling comments like these don't warm Republicans' hearts to help Obama advance one scintilla of an issue in his second term.
Call them what you will -- sideshows or scandals -- they seem to be swirling around the White House like bees to honey. Days after the House Government Oversight and Reform Committee concluded a fresh hearing into who knew what and when about the terrorist attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, the public learned the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) targeted conservative groups seeking non-profit exemption to engage in political activism. The IRS's interrogation style questioning of the groups began in 2010. It's hard to read this as anything other than appear politically motivated.
Joining British Prime Minister David Cameron Monday, President Barack Obama tried to set the record straight on both scandals declaring the IRS' actions "outrageous". If proven true, Obama said[,]
"people have to be held accountable, and it's got to be fixed ... But I've got no patience with it. I will not tolerate it. And we will make sure that we find out exactly what happened on this."
But will Obama hold senior IRS officials accountable?
OBAMA WAS NO IMPROVEMENT ON BUSH BLACKS JUST LOOK RACISTS WHEN THEY SAY DIFFERENT
The buck stops with him unless he can blame someone else or claim he knows nothing about anything.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No copycat, I am not also LiberalsAreHypocrites among the other dozens you think I am. Waxturds just got home. You are the retard that uses the word "winning", not me, idiot.
I just love the way you mimic "No Surprize" from Florida with your ROTFLMAO (very original) and also think he is me too.
You are an idiot.
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL"

Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:

WAXTURDS trolling carnival:

LiberalsAreHypocrites,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie,OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, fl, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMaj ority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.

Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?

577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>

Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal

Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011

No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.

Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?

Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011

Nostrilis Waxman #395266

I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?

Nwaxman wrote:

By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.

Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!

97090 Apr 5, 2011
Devin wrote: <quoted text> NOW. ROFLMAO. I do believe that's a Denial. You were a big man spewing that bull shyt,,, ROFLMAO... didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment...You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Oh! I'm soooo relieved Obama fired the acting commissioner of the IRS. That fixes everything.

Obama having Treasury investigate this really makes me feel reassured. NOT!!!

I hope an independent prosecutor is put in place. We all know more people were criminally involved than just the acting commissioner that who came after the fascism started.

Think about this.

The IRS has seriously abused its power and Obama and the Democrats are hiring thousands more to "ENFORCE" OBAMACARE.

This DEMOCRAT government SUCKS BIG TIME.

The lap dogs will buy Obama's crap - fired the commissioner...

bawwwaaahhhh!!!!!!

Send the Democrats to jail where they belong. Period. Independent prosecutor. Get all of them.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Nearly 17 Trillion in debt... I (obama) built that...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Idiotic KKKoward libtard:
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
LiberalsAreHypocrites,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie,OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, fl, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMaj ority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
nostrilis waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
Nwaxman wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
97090 Apr 5, 2011
Devin wrote: <quoted text> NOW. ROFLMAO. I do believe that's a Denial. You were a big man spewing that bull shyt,,, ROFLMAO... didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment...You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
nostrilis waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
Nwaxman wrote:
Nwaxman wrote:
97090 Apr 5, 2011
LOL... How many sock puppets do you have Patrick. You are no longer fooling anyone with your deranged childish behavior you total moron....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Democrats are fascists.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
IRS chief Axed
LOL-he was going to retire in JUNE, a few weeks from now. Big fricking deal--wow- O'bama is really putting his foot down.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Obama and Holder have a brutha to take the blame. He did it all by hisself against Oabam's orders.
Piling up the lies just makes it worse.
Are you suggesting that black Democrats are prejudiced against Conservatives?
What a racist!
You hear that congress person or what ever he is and what ever his name is-calling the Tea Party the "taliban" uf Uhmerikeen plototics?

What a bigoted DUHMmy-he oughta be ashamed of himself--sounding even DUHMmer than Duh A Vey.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

12 versions of Benghazi talking points. Obama's government hard at work being honest!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an "absentee" president in every sense of the word and on every level of effective management.
His job is to look good and talk good and find out about breaking news at the same time we do.
I watched his little "anger" speech at 6. Jerk.

He's ANGRY about the IRS event.

Sure. Now get your clubs and go golf, Mr. Jerk-In-Chief.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

The IRS Was Dead Right To Scrutinize Tea Party

Like any institution, the agency has limited resources at its disposal. The notion that everyone ought to be treated the same, with auditing powers sprayed around like a lawn sprinkler, is ridiculous. Cops concentrate patrols in high-crime areas. And while we properly decry racial profiling and odious tactics like New York City's Stop and Frisk campaign -- through which people are subject to police pat-downs for no other reason than their being black and male -- no one would criticize the police for keeping an eye on people who are openly encouraging criminal behavior.

Which gets us back to the Tea Party. Here is a group that has made no effort to hide its contempt for the very institution of taxation. This is what it says on the website of the Cincinnati Tea Party: "Individuals need to have a direct connection between their efforts and the fruits of their labor. This is the magical spark that has led the United States from a loosely conglomerated political experiment into the most exceptional, strongest and most powerful nation on earth. Too many taxes and regulations ultimately serve to snuff out that spark."

The blog section of that site includes links to a host of propaganda from anti-government groups, including this link to a video produced by an outfit called "Government Gone Wild," which highlights the expansion of taxpayer-financed safety net programs such as food stamps, unemployment and Medicaid.

"You are being enslaved," declares a fear-mongering narrator, engaging in an all-too-typical depiction of poor people as freeloaders living fat on the public dime. "More and more people are becoming dependent on government to take care of them, and politicians don't like it one bit: They love it."

In short, being poor is depicted as just a con aimed at gorging on a luxurious buffet, stocked by taxpayer-financed programs like food stamps. Other than fear of enforcement, why would anyone with such beliefs bother to pay their taxes in full?

This sort of thinking is pervasive among those inclined to caricature government as inherently demonic, which is to say, the sorts of people attracted to the Tea Party. Search for "Tea Party" and "tax evasion" on the Internet and you can find a blog called Government Against the People, and a post titled "Tax Resistance Is As American As Apple Pie."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-s-goodman...

This scandal does not stem from the IRS actually levying action that contravenes the law. It's simply about whom the IRS decided to scrutinize. And the IRS had abundant reason to look carefully at the applications for tax exempt status sent in by people who are prone to portray taxes as something as base as slavery.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The buck stops with him unless he can blame someone else or claim he knows nothing about anything.
He is no more presidential than my plumber is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 832,021 - 832,040 of1,034,246
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••