Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,624)

Showing posts 812,461 - 812,480 of1,073,411
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aunt Lou Annie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882944
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nuculur option wrote:
Your side is looking to defund Medicare and Medicaid.<quoted text>
My side is looking to REFORM Medicare and Medicaid. So it will still be around in 20 more years - about the time when you ripen.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882945
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waxywaxturd wrote:
We went ahead and bought the property early this morning. I thought I should rush right back to the hotel, log in to Topix remotely, and let you losers know. I am now not only the proud owner of a 1958 Nash Rambler but six white swans and a one-eyed Merganser as well. I shall call him, "Barack."
And now, without further ado, no more procrastination, it is most definitely time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing "chair",some gyroscope therapy treatment and a double dose of MEDS!!!!!
I think I've overdone it today with the judgits, my sockpuppets and the fantasy stories!!!! I got a tad overly excited and REALLY need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!!
Later boys! Not Surprized
PHONE NUMBERS PLEASE, BOYS!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Waxman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882946
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ya know, kids, I think I smell smoke... OH MY GOD MY NEW HOUSE!!! NO, NO, WAIT!!! I HAVEN'T GOT THE INSURANCE RIDER FINISHED YET!!!
Waxman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882947
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
<quoted text>F/U AND YOUR MOTHER IM ON MY SIDE PUSCI MF F/O MELT DOWN itch
Well, anytime you want to test your theory of independence just let me know. Or you could just save me a trip up there and tie a wet pillow over your own face?
Waxman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882948
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Well folks, scratch this crap below:

"We went ahead and bought the property early this morning. I thought I should rush right back to the hotel, log in to Topix remotely, and let you losers know. I am now not only the proud owner of a 1958 Nash Rambler but six white swans and a one-eyed Merganser as well. I shall call him, "Duke.""

I made it all up. I'm lying so much I can't even keep up with myself anymore. I don't know if "No Surprize" wrote this or if I did. Whatever the case is, please pay no attention at this point as it's all bullsht now. Sorry for wasting your time. Forgive me, again.
Waxman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882949
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Um... "over." I meant, "over there," not "up."
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882950
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aunt Lou Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if the neighbor who got blown away also had a gun he'd still be alive.
Guns aren't the problem. Unless and until most liberals agree that it's laws tying the hands of mental health professionals and recognize mental illness is the problem, the senseless madness will continue. The crazy neighbor could have stabbed him to death or run over him with his car.
we've had multiple deaths by car on NYC sidewalks--whackos deliberately driving into crowds with the intent to kill and maim as many possible. maybe cars should be illegal too.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882951
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Graffiti Tagger Accidentally Hangs Himself From High Rise Building!! I’ll bet he got hung up on a word and reach for his Liberal Hand Book for the correct spelling and the next thing… he’s just Hanging Around!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882952
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
which history book?
anything from a Texas high school will work.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882954
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you; also think there should be a ban on assault weapons. No one needs them.
Assault type weapons? Hah, that's another diversion lily, any weapon can be tricked up to appear "military" the simple 410 Saiga shotgun manufactured in Russia and then tricked up by Mississippi Arms is still a 410 shotgun. Kinda like putting 22 inch rims on a Toyota Tercel.

Many (too many) who own small arsenals own them for the wrong reasons. I can see why some folks want protection due to their neighborhood be it thugs or large animals but the fkrs that are arming against a government that might take their arms are the ones that need Baker Acted. The yayhoo factor__the ones that drive 900 miles to hear Ted Nugent spew 2A venom at a gunshow and somehow don't realize that he's only doing it for a handsome appearance fee.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882955
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Waxman wrote:
Well folks, scratch this crap below:
"We went ahead and bought the property early this morning. I thought I should rush right back to the hotel, log in to Topix remotely, and let you losers know. I am now not only the proud owner of a 1958 Nash Rambler but six white swans and a one-eyed Merganser as well. I shall call him, "Duke.""
I made it all up. I'm lying so much I can't even keep up with myself anymore. I don't know if "No Surprize" wrote this or if I did. Whatever the case is, please pay no attention at this point as it's all bullsht now. Sorry for wasting your time. Forgive me, again.
you're a heck of a lot more entertaining than the hide their whiteness crowd. and anyway, they're lying most of the time, so what the heck!
Waxman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882956
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
<quoted text>F/U AND YOUR MOTHER IM ON MY SIDE PUSCI MF F/O MELT DOWN itch
I'm reporting this one. How dare you speak to a man of God like that? I say Mass every Sunday morning. Did you know that? I was also in the running to be chose for the new Pope! Didn't work out but all the same you need to show some respect. Reported!!!!!!!!!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882957
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

interesting point by Mark Steyn:

'Gay marriage? It came up at dinner Down Under this time last year, and the prominent Aussie politician on my right said matter-of-factly, "It's not about expanding marriage, it's about destroying marriage."

That would be the most obvious explanation as to why THE same (liberal) SOCIETAL GROUPS WHO ASSURED US IN THE SEVENTIES THAT MARRIAGE WAS EITHER (A) A "MEANINGLESS PIECE OF PAPER" OR (B) INSTITUTIONALIZED RAPE ARE NOW INSISTING IT'S A UNIVERSAL HUMAN RIGHT.'
Waxman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882960
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I meant "chose". Wouldn't want one of you libtards calling me out again for murdering the English language!!!!
Waxman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882961
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

"chosen"
Waxman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882962
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Here's my latest real estate acquisition here in merry ole England. Deal with it libtards! "Jelous much?

http://twistedsifter.com/2011/05/impressive-m...

Bwahhaaaaaahhaaaaaaaa!!!
Waxman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882963
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a heck of a lot more entertaining than the hide their whiteness crowd. and anyway, they're lying most of the time, so what the heck!
Thank you!! I just can't help myself.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882964
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Assault type weapons? Hah, that's another diversion lily, any weapon can be tricked up to appear "military" the simple 410 Saiga shotgun manufactured in Russia and then tricked up by Mississippi Arms is still a 410 shotgun. Kinda like putting 22 inch rims on a Toyota Tercel.
Many (too many) who own small arsenals own them for the wrong reasons. I can see why some folks want protection due to their neighborhood be it thugs or large animals but the fkrs that are arming against a government that might take their arms are the ones that need Baker Acted. The yayhoo factor__the ones that drive 900 miles to hear Ted Nugent spew 2A venom at a gunshow and somehow don't realize that he's only doing it for a handsome appearance fee.
Here's is what I don't get.

Why does the "tricked out" aspect work to et these people to buy these guns. The mere thought that it works should be grounds for banning them.
Betsy or Whomever

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882965
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Good luck finding a roofer.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882966
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

If anybody wants an insight on where’s Obama’s Keynesian economics/Policies will lead us, Stockton, CA bankrupt, California's net worth at negative $127.2 billion, Chicago, Detroit bulldozing neighborhoods and the Satin of all economic destruction ‘ Obamacare!”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 812,461 - 812,480 of1,073,411
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••