Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
792,581 - 792,600 of 1,099,912 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Cway

United States

#861125 Feb 18, 2013
GOP, the party of:

*Iraq War-by-lies

*Prison Torture

*Failed economic theories

*Wall Street Bootlicks

*Supplicants of the Rich

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#861126 Feb 18, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid GOP Senators say lots of stupid things, especially on FOX like:
women's bodies reject rape sperm.
God intends for women to be raped.
Asteroids might not really exist.
one even thought we had 57 states... oh wait .. that wasn't a republican, that was obama, the treasonous scumbag you worship .
OldCface

Pompano Beach, FL

#861127 Feb 18, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would name himself "OldRatface".
Well, Mr. GOP Ratty, if the shoes fits, wear it.
Seaweedlowlifebottomfeedingoba maworshippingwelfarefoodstamps uckingleechforsure say what? LOL
Cway

United States

#861128 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
A partial compilation...
- Democrat's WAR on Women -
Clinton---affair in Oval office---Impeached
Wooooo!

Clinton had an affair in the oval office...

OMG!

Why that's... TERRIBLE! Impeach! Impeach!

George Bush launched an unnecessary war in Iraq which killed thousands of Americans and wasted billions...

GOP:(He meant well. It's really not that big a deal.)

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#861129 Feb 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Pls explain how the majority of drug users in this country are white and the majority of blacks in jail are in there for drug charges?
Why do you suppose that happens?
You're an idiot.
"silly"
Could it be because a majority of drug dealers are black?
Peace
Cway

United States

#861130 Feb 18, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> one even thought we had 57 states... oh wait .. that wasn't a republican, that was obama, the treasonous scumbag you worship .
And Reagan said trees cause more pollution than cars.

As for treason, let's see... which President lied us into an unnecessary war in Iraq?

Which president allowed the five arrested Israeli nationals who seem connnected with 9-11 to go free over the protests of the CIA and FBI.

Your good buddy, Bush, that's who.
Cway

United States

#861131 Feb 18, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Could it be because a majority of drug dealers are black?
Peace
Biggest drug dealers are the mob and the CIA.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#861132 Feb 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>But to be fair, the NRA is trying to make it up to them by allowing convicted felons to buys firearms...well, maybe not convicted black felons, but you never know with Peppy laPuierre.
"leosampleanus"
Hey grammar and spelling expert what thefuck is 'buys firearms'?
Peace
KMA
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#861133 Feb 18, 2013
I see Lord Obama is living it up in Florida, golfing with Tiger while Moochelle and kids are skiing in Aspen.

SIX WEEKS after their Hawaiian vacation.

Read that the cost of running the Lord and his family all over the world and keeping them entertained at the level at which they are accumstomed is costing the federal gubbermint $1.2 BILLION/YEAR.

Remember when GWBush stopped playing golf altogether because he thought it would be inappropriate for the Commander in Chief to be playing golf while soldiers were fighting in Iraq/Afghanistan?

Guess it doesn't bug the Lord that we're broke as a country and we're still in Afghanistan. Not his problem.

And the media doesn't seem to notice...
Cway

United States

#861134 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
A partial compilation...
- Democrat's WAR on Women -
Clinton---affair in Oval office---Impeached
David Wu---sexual assault on teenager---Resigned
Edwards---affair while wife had Cancer.
Goldschmidt---sex with 14 year old girl.
Menendez---sex with underage prostitutes
Spitzer---multiple prostitutes----Resigned
Villaraigosa---affair while wife had Cancer.
Weiner---affair when in Congress---Resigned
GOP Sex Crimes:

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.
Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.
Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.
Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.
Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.
Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#861135 Feb 18, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Biggest drug dealers are the mob and the CIA.
People like you and lily will never admit that the problem with the blacks in America is they blame everyone but themselves for their lot in life , the rest of us are over it already sink or swim its up to you ,we can't afford to carry you any longer .

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#861136 Feb 18, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
And Reagan said trees cause more pollution than cars.
As for treason, let's see... which President lied us into an unnecessary war in Iraq?
Which president allowed the five arrested Israeli nationals who seem connnected with 9-11 to go free over the protests of the CIA and FBI.
Your good buddy, Bush, that's who.
yes. We all know you've been trained to think bush did it all . You seem to forgetthat unlike obama bush got aproval from a democrat controlled congress for his actions. Now if your claim is that bush lied then you must also claim the democrats that voted for war are very stupid or bush was just so much smarter and fooled them all.
Cway

United States

#861137 Feb 18, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanus"
Hey grammar and spelling expert what thefuck is 'buys firearms'?
Peace
KMA
Wow, that observation must be a lifetime achievement for a dimwit like you.

Take a bow.
Cway

United States

#861138 Feb 18, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
Remember when GWBush stopped playing golf altogether because he thought it would be inappropriate for the Commander in Chief to be playing golf while soldiers were fighting in Iraq/Afghanistan?
Really? Because I recall Bush playing golf while people in New Orleans were trapped on rooftops and running out of food and water.

"Helluva job, there, Brownie."
Cway

United States

#861140 Feb 18, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> yes. We all know you've been trained to think bush did it all . You seem to forgetthat unlike obama bush got aproval from a democrat controlled congress for his actions. Now if your claim is that bush lied then you must also claim the democrats that voted for war are very stupid or bush was just so much smarter and fooled them all.
First, it was a Republican congress which passed the Iraq Resolution. The number of Republicans who voted favorably outnumbered Democrats by 2:1 overall.

Second, the only reason those Democrats which supported the Resolution did so was because Bush and Cheney lied to them.

Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#861141 Feb 18, 2013
For the sake of argument. Let's say bush lied which led to war. So if that's true was bush that much smarter than the dems or did the dems not bother to read what they were voting for just as they did with health care,waiting to see the outcome to find out what they voted for. Either way the dems prove their incompetence.
Cway

United States

#861142 Feb 18, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>People like you and lily will never admit that the problem with the blacks in America is they blame everyone but themselves for their lot in life , the rest of us are over it already sink or swim its up to you ,we can't afford to carry you any longer .
And what other ethnic group besides Blacks had to endure generations of slavery?

Hmmm, think it over.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#861143 Feb 18, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
And what other ethnic group besides Blacks had to endure generations of slavery?
Hmmm, think it over.
you may want to homework blacks were not the only people enslaved.
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#861144 Feb 18, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
And what other ethnic group besides Blacks had to endure generations of slavery?
Hmmm, think it over.
Were you ever a slave , I never owned a slave so in what century do you get over it and move on and stop blaming your own lot in life on something that happened to someone else 150 years ago , you and you alone are responsible for your own lot in life , pull up your pants cover up the neck tattoos and do something on your own and stop playing the race card .
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#861145 Feb 18, 2013
Climate Change: The Folly of "Demanding" Action

In reality, the diminutive, corporate-media inflated rally in DC was organized by the very corporate-financier special interests that have been wreaking terrible havoc on both the human population and the environment of this planet for decades. They are demanding action from a government that already represents their interests.

Their demands are policies, particularly financial tax schemes that they themselves created and are are best positioned to benefit from while making no discernible impact on the very real environmental threats we collectively face...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02/climate-c...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 2 min Flygerian 1,592
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 min Wanderer2452 32,452
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min positronium 255,925
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 4 min Colbert 1,341
Judge critical of states defending gay marriage... 5 min concersux 60
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 6 min nhjeff 499
Historian: First Black President Not So Impressive 9 min serfs up 10
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 27 min concersux 115,156
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Nutz 151,117
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••