Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275335 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#859745 Feb 15, 2013
Hundreds reportedly injured by blasts as meteor falls in Russia

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#859746 Feb 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Time line. Read the GD thing you f*cking idiot.
From what you say, Obama gave the order to hang the Americans out to dry in Benghazi while he watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed.

Is that what you're saying?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#859747 Feb 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Republicans in the US Senate prove yet again what a bunch of assh*les they are.
Blocking the Hagel vote =- fist filibuster of a defense sec nominee..
Lets waste more tme instead of working to do something for our country instead of their stupid, anti_American Party.
Remind us...
When's the last time the Democrats in the Senate passed a budget?

In other words, when's the last time the Democrats even had a goddam plan for government?

And, just why would Obama order no support be given to the Americans in Benghazi while he watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed?

Then, why would Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

And, why haven't the Democrats had a plan for government in four goddam years?

And, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

And, why is Obama trying to disarm the American people not living in Democrat districts?

And, why do you constantly lie about Obama passing the bar and ever seeing the inside of a court room as a lawyer?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#859748 Feb 15, 2013
War Games: US Space Race Heats UP

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#859749 Feb 15, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saw some economic gal from Europe on the TV, guess what she had to report? Europe is a frikking financial mess.
That's where BO wants to take us.
wake up America.
By your own words we aren't in the financial mess that Europe is in. Did it ever cross your feeble mind that if it weren't for Obama we might be in the financial mess that the rest of the world is in?
Wake up right wing lunatics, Obama is leading the recovery from failed policies from your idiot friend Bush. Only obstructionist Republicans can drag us back.

Pharr, TX

#859750 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind us...
In other words, when's the last time the Democrats even had a goddam plan for government?
And, just why would Obama order no support be given to the Americans in Benghazi while he watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed?
Then, why would Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And, why is Obama trying to disarm the American people not living in Democrat districts?
And, why do you constantly lie about Obama passing the bar and ever seeing the inside of a court room as a lawyer?
It appears you are still confused or in denial, let's try this:
Perseveration
The involuntary and pathologic persistence of the same verbal response or motor activity regardless of the stimulus or its duration. The condition occurs primarily in patients with brain damage or organic mental disorders, although it may also appear in schizophrenia as an association disturbance. It is caused by a neurologic deficit.
p.s.
Your additional paranoia as exemplified by your fantasy civil war complicates the diagnosis, but this is the best I can do for now.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#859751 Feb 15, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own words we aren't in the financial mess that Europe is in. Did it ever cross your feeble mind that if it weren't for Obama we might be in the financial mess that the rest of the world is in?
Wake up right wing lunatics, Obama is leading the recovery from failed policies from your idiot friend Bush. Only obstructionist Republicans can drag us back.
You're out your friggin' mind!!! We are one step from the total collapse of this country. Anything could trigger it. Anything!
Hey Texas Teabag

Denver, CO

#859753 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind us...
That's a lot of goddamn's missy.

Someone steal your wheelchair this fine morning?

You should do something meaningful with your life, like end it or something.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859754 Feb 15, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
if it weren't for Obama we might be? Mistakes and speculation are proof that you are trying...
Hey Texas Teabag

Denver, CO

#859755 Feb 15, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good morning topix friends!! I am a wee bit tired this morning as I was up more than half the night judging posts and talking for hours back and forth with my very own sockpuppets!!!!!!
To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I may get off to a slow start with the judgit competition today so please, start judging without me. Dont' worry though, I will most assuredly catch up at some point. After I get a clean pair of depends on (industrial strength) take my meds and chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!! See you in a little while.
Warmest Hugs and love, NWaxman.
ps Please don't ignore No Surprise (Florida) like you did all day yesterday. He is getting depressed. This is his whole life!!! Have some pity on him.:)
Back in a jiffy!!!
Good morning to you too friend!

I like judge its! Big ones small ones, hell even round ones!

Judge away that's what I say!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859756 Feb 15, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good morning topix friends!! I am a wee bit tired this morning as I was up more than half the night judging posts and talking for hours back and forth with my very own sockpuppets!!!!!!
To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I may get off to a slow start with the judgit competition today so please, start judging without me. Dont' worry though, I will most assuredly catch up at some point. After I get a clean pair of depends on (industrial strength) take my meds and chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!! See you in a little while.
Warmest Hugs and love, NWaxman.
ps Please don't ignore No Surprise (Florida) like you did all day yesterday. He is getting depressed. This is his whole life!!! Have some pity on him.:)
Back in a jiffy!!!
Your imaginary twin OldRaider with the same deranged trolling mental disorder as you...priceless! You and your imaginary twin still need to go hunting and hunt each other.

Pharr, TX

#859757 Feb 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're out your friggin' mind!!! We are one step from the total collapse of this country. Anything could trigger it. Anything!
You have a case of acute FOXitis. Don't worry, there's a cure. If you stop watching FOX your world will instantly brighten up. Things are fantastic in my world, I never touch the stuff. Tried it once and vomited for a week.
Hey Texas Teabag

Denver, CO

#859760 Feb 15, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I have your phone number??
Warmest hugs, NWaxman :)
Well sure you can friend!

It's 8 6 7 5 3 0 9
Ask for Jenny!

XXXs and OOOs
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859761 Feb 15, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a case of acute FOXitis. Don't worry, there's a cure. If you stop watching FOX your world will instantly brighten up. Things are fantastic in my world, I never touch the stuff. Tried it once and vomited for a week.
All good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why you stay on the reservation.
Will Work For Judge Its

Denver, CO

#859762 Feb 15, 2013
Seriously!

Pharr, TX

#859766 Feb 15, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>All good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why you stay on the reservation.
So you're saying that my world is a mess and the great life I'm living is an illusion created by Obama?
Are all those new cars of yours also an illusion waxturd? You keep tripping over your own fantasies. Hard to keep things straight when you have so many phony stories, sockpuppets and judge-it distribution problems to keep track of.
Will Work For Judge Its

Denver, CO

#859767 Feb 15, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Jenny??? I thought you were a gentleman?? I'm a tad disappointed. I'll think about this.
Hugs! NWaxman
Well I do have a kickstand.
If that helps?

XXXs and OOOs

PS had ta change my name I'm on a mission!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#859768 Feb 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're out your friggin' mind!!! We are one step from the total collapse of this country. Anything could trigger it. Anything!
I dropped my coffee mug this morning Nothing happened. No collapse.

Another Flacktradamus prediction proven wrong..

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#859769 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind us...
You last sentence proves what a total idiot you are. I have posted links in the past proving you to be a liar.

Yet here you go.

This is why I refuse to repost the link to the Benghazi timeline.

You are just too f*ckling stupid to learn.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859771 Feb 15, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that my world is a mess and the great life I'm living is an illusion created by Obama?
Are all those new cars of yours also an illusion waxturd? You keep tripping over your own fantasies. Hard to keep things straight when you have so many phony stories, sockpuppets and judge-it distribution problems to keep track of.
With friends like a racist Al Sharpton, on MSNBC wanting the government to have absolute control over you and your twin deranged lives, all good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why you and your imaginary twin stay on the reservation. Definitely Liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Agents of Corruption 340,787
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min HILLARY 2016 193,583
News Obama's Iran Deal Now Looks Safe in Congress 1 min spocko 26
News Hillary Clinton: Confederate Flag 'Shouldn't Fl... 1 min rebel111 282
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min loose cannon 196,957
News Biden faces hurdles as he weighs late 2016 bid 1 min spocko 4
News Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in letter to... 1 min Cat74 41
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 1 min Fa-Foxy 215
News Cheneys liken Iran nuclear deal to Munich pact 1 min Christaliban 29
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 1 min Your Ex 154
More from around the web