Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lassie go get Jewboy

Chicago, IL

#856279 Feb 8, 2013
Now, please bear in mind I'm not trying to belittle you, particularly, I'm merely trying to demonstrate creative uses of language by exploring the power of words.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#856280 Feb 8, 2013
JESUD WAS A JEWBOY IM IN GOOD COMPANY THANK YOU PILLOCKS xyz lololhahahah jewboy the star around my neck MEANS DISIPLE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#856281 Feb 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have a problem with them blowing the SOBs away over there. It's when they start doing it here that I will have a BIG problem with it.
That's never going to happen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#856282 Feb 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie ready to grovel at Obama's feet again?
Blue staters line up for more welfare?
Dunno, maybe they feel entitled after paying out year after year for all the tornados and hurricanes that rip through the midwest and the south, you know red states.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#856283 Feb 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A 71-year old Asian grandmother delivering newspapers definitely resembles Dorner.
And yet, gun control advocates want only trigger-happy cops (and retired cops) to be armed.
Just heard his praise of obama and clinton is being scrubed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Germany

Pompano Beach, FL

#856284 Feb 8, 2013
Florida wrote:
What a thing to say about my beloved goat!Not Surprized has so many names, yet so little to say.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lassie go get Jewgirl

Chicago, IL

#856285 Feb 8, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
US Violating Humts oren, Says UN Committee
The Oma Adminident U.N. experts tasked with monitoring compliance with the international treaty on the rights of children in armed conflict (formally known as the Optional Pement of children in armed conflict or “OPAC”), paint a dark picture of the treatment of jforces, and those s, and others are faced with the prospect of torture and ill-treatment if they are transferred to Afghcustody.
By ratify been held in U.S. custody in Afghanistan since 2008, some for lengthy psures [to] prevent indiscriminate use of force” particularly against children, and ensuring all allegations of unlawful use of force are “investigated in a transparent, timely ahe U.S. to ensure that all children under 18 are detained separately from adults and guaranteed access to free and independent legal assistaommended chiest possible period of time and that in all cases alternatives to detention are given priority.”
DERERDEREERER OF LDREN IN THE
Wait! You're not Jew-boy are you? You're Jew-girl! I shoulda known. I just thought you were really old.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#856286 Feb 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Because if they deem Drones illegal; then if a Republican ever becomes President; his hands will be tied. If they say President Obamas use of drones is a war crime; well then Bush is his codefendant.
What a quandary.
It's all just rightwing ground chatter, with Flack aka Mr. Rightwing leading the charge.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Germany

#856287 Feb 8, 2013
I see someone trying to imitate Florida. Many have tried. None succeed. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. LOL...I'm now looking for friends with the same mental disorder as me...priceless!

Florida, who wishes to sing...always finds a worthless song.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lassie go get Jewgirl

Chicago, IL

#856288 Feb 8, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
JESUD WAS A JEWBOY IM IN GOOD COMPANY THANK YOU PILLOCKS xyz lololhahahah jewboy the star around my neck MEANS DISIPLE
Ah, shaddap, Jew-girl. Go take your iron supplements before somebody pushes you downstairs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856289 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Exactly! Because if they deem Drones illegal; then if a Republican ever becomes President; his hands will be tied. If they say President Obamas use of drones is a war crime; well then Bush is his codefendant.
What a quandary.
If prosecuting Obama requires a twofer with Bush, then make my day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#856290 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
That's never going to happen.
lily refuses a drink

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#856292 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
It's snowing at Bear Mountain where Dorner is said to be hiding!
Too bad he's black, they'll think he's a black bear, sticking out like a sore thumb. He's a goner soon, unless he brought a kkk hoodie!
I pity any large black men living out that way.

I still haven't learned what the cat has been doing to make ends meet since being fired back in 2008.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856293 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not a fan of the cops; no one has proposed everyone be unarmed; just get rid of assault weapons and do background checks.
A large percentage of Americans agree on this.
Lots of folks in Southern California are happy that they are armed with Dorner on the loose, not to mention that unrelated 9-1-1 calls may go unanswered.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#856294 Feb 8, 2013
joke of the day....

Dick Morris Says He Wants To Moderate The GOP

Fresh off his departure from Fox News, Dick Morris said in an interview published Friday that his next mission will be to help the Republican Party rediscover the ideological center.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...

As the National Review noted, such an effort would mark a dramatic shift in tone for Morris, who's co-authored a number of books in recent years that catered to the far-right fringe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Germany

#856295 Feb 8, 2013
Someone is trying to imitate Florida. Many have tried. None succeed. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. LOL...I'm now looking for friends with the same mental disorder as me...priceless!

Florida, who wishes to sing...always finds a worthless song.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#856297 Feb 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If prosecuting Obama requires a twofer with Bush, then make my day.
Repeat; it'll never happen. The whole house and senate will go down too. It's like cops; they stick together.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Germany

#856298 Feb 8, 2013
Florida never refuses a drink.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#856299 Feb 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., called the White House’s legal footing on a policy allowing drone strikes on American civilians “solid” in an interview with Andrea Mitchell Wednesday. Rogers, the House Intelligence Committee Chair, countered a frequent criticism of the Obama administration’s drone powers, attesting that “there is oversight.”
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/02/06/house-intel-ch...
not a progressive.
Now you know why the so called Liberals are turning on Obama which has been his problem all along with that New Left base that Bill Clinton & the other represent besides it was Bill Clinton that spoke against Obama saying he wasnt doing enough on Gun Control too.

GOP Rep. On Drone Strikes:‘There Is Oversight’

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#856300 Feb 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I pity any large black men living out that way.
I still haven't learned what the cat has been doing to make ends meet since being fired back in 2008.
He was in the Navy reserve; looks pretty big to me, easy to spot; especially in the snow! He'll either kill himself or go down in a blaze of glory.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama hits road to deal with global crises 4 min fyi 4
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 5 min WeTheSheeple 748
Joint Chiefs chairman opens door to US boots on... 11 min Eleanor 1
Bill Maher Takes Aim at Minnesota Congressman 12 min Don Joe 32
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 13 min Cali Girl 2014 55,864
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 14 min Ronald 2,717
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min NTRPRNR1 261,572
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Dale 153,091
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 25 min WARRIOR 3,951
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 1 hr Righteous 180