Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
History 101

Orlando, FL

#854367 Feb 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What is gained by you knowing about it? What was gained by bringing those pows to Guantanamo? Why didn't they just kill them?
Who would have known? If Awalaki was just killed by an assassin; no one would have known it was by a drone. Mossad always sends assassins; they get the job done and no one asks questions.
But, we have to have public debate on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, 24 hours a day with anchors pretending to know what they're talking about.
Does the public have to know every tactic, every strategy, every movement? If we know, then the enemy knows too
Well, to be fair, the reason there aren't any questions is because everybody knows they did it and that they got the schoolyard bully in their pocket.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#854368 Feb 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking of government gravy trains, why are my taxes subsidizing your pay?
They are not. That is just another leftwing propaganda lie.

But, humor us. How are you subsidizing my pay?(Assuming you have a job in the actual economy, that is)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#854369 Feb 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar.
The Chicago Police will no longer dispatch police from 9-11 calls if the suspect(s) are no longer there.
They will send lighter duty police to get a report but not on an emergency basis.
Yep, lets rush two officers in a car to an empty parking space so the owner can say-"look my car is gone".
I have piles of horseshit in my front pasture that are smarter than you people.
HOW THE F**K DO YOU KNOW THE SUSPECTS ARE NO LONGER THERE??????

You are an idiot.....
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#854370 Feb 5, 2013
A Vancouver man’s all-expenses-paid trip to the Super Bowl went up in smoke because he was busted for having two grams of cannabis more than 30 years ago, according to a report from CBC news.
•Super Bowl game action
•Photos from the blackout
•Beyonce's halftime show
•Scene and crazy fans
•Celebrities in the crowd
Myles Wilkinson won the top prize after beating out more than 4 million other contestants in a fantasy football contest, but he never made it to New Orleans. In fact, he only made it as far as Toronto, where he was stopped by U.S. customs officials and told he was not allowed to enter the country due to his 1981 pot bust.
Wilkinson told CBC news that he was 19 at the time.
"I had two grams of cannabis. I paid a $50 fine," Wilkinson told CBC news. "I can't believe this is happening
Believe it buster, here in America we just say no. Hopefully they detained him for awhile and will target his house with a drone before too long.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#854372 Feb 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't back off sh*t. You are one of those people that give people the finger when they aren't looking.
The Democrats voted based on the intel provide by crooked George & DumbassDick.
Valerie Plame was the source of the intel on WMDs in Iraq.
Robert Novak outed Valerie Plame.
The Democrats traded their support for the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving to them no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime housing loan program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank and that was an obvious failure as early as 2003.

Any questions?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#854373 Feb 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot.....
Because the police will ask the caller, are the suspects still there? Why are rightwingers so damn dumb?
Where's Svet? Slaving away for minimum wage with the Mexicanos?
History 101

Orlando, FL

#854374 Feb 5, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>no BROOKLYN
Brooklyn? I know Brooklyn, honey, and you're no jew from Brooklyn. If you're a Brooklyn jew tell me why all the rich jews still live in Manhattan instead of over in the heights or in Brighton? How many black kids have you beaten to death lately?(that's the second question, incidentally)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#854375 Feb 5, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it buster, here in America we just say no. Hopefully they detained him for awhile and will target his house with a drone before too long.
LOL! You've been watching Fox News?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#854377 Feb 5, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>WHO CARES IF YOU ARE RIGHT NEXT TO ME WHO GIVES A F xyz O F U ggot
Jane!! Meltdown in progress! Get the pills!
History 101

Orlando, FL

#854378 Feb 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

Any questions?
Whoa! DB, baby. That is REALLY big of you to inquire!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#854379 Feb 5, 2013
Skeet-shooting Obama action figure goes on sale ONLY IN AMERICA OBAMA CAN SHOOT BUT YOU CAN'T LOLOLOLO LORD AND MASTER, lily should hang targets at live fire range
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#854381 Feb 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Harmonious/Yellow Snow/etc., it's a pity that you already told us you clean illegals' housing out for a friend...who created that job? No wonder your not into "amnesty"?
Think he plays the accordian?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#854382 Feb 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not. That is just another leftwing propaganda lie.
But, humor us. How are you subsidizing my pay?(Assuming you have a job in the actual economy, that is)
You work for the oil industry, our tax dollars subsidize said industry.

Where do you think we get this money from? Oh, the U.S. Treasury that's right.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#854383 Feb 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Valerie Plame was the source of the intel on WMDs in Iraq.
Robert Novak outed Valerie Plame.
The Democrats traded their support for the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving to them no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime housing loan program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank and that was an obvious failure as early as 2003.
Any questions?
Yeah. I have one. WTF are you talking about?
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#854384 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Jane!! Meltdown in progress! Get the pills!
LIL I KNOW YOU LOVE GIVING BLACK GOIS BJs you like when they melt all over your face typical lib troll
Jane Says

New York, NY

#854385 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Torture such as waterboarding is not effective in obtaining information. Drones takes out the terrorist.
So, now, you're a bleeding heart for the Muslim women and children?
Why aren't you calling those children future terrorists? And those women; breeders?
You say American kids should be handcuffed in police stations at age 7; you say his future is Attica.
Get stuffed Jane, you're an effing hypocrit.
you must have had your head in the bottle more than usual the past few days.

'Politics
February 03, 2013

Panetta Admits Waterboarding Helped Lead U.S. To Bin Laden
Fire it up
Tweet Share
(Gateway Pundit)

Yes, waterboarding worked.

Today on Meet the Press Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta admitted that information gleaned from waterboarded detainees was used to track down al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden and kill him.

Panetta:“The real story was that in order to put the puzzle of intelligence together that led us to Bin Laden, there were a lot of pieces out there that were a part of that puzzle. Yes, some of it came from some of the tactics that were used at that time, interrogation tactics that were used. But the fact is we put together most of that intelligence without having to resort to that.”

http://nation.foxnews.com/leon-panetta/2013/0...

hypocrites scream about protecting america while there are Republicans in the White House--calling it paranoia and "scare tactics," as if Sept 11 never happened. but the same libs are silent when Obama picks and chooses who gets killed from the little deck of cards he bragged about.

and i'm right about the bratty 7 year old who was arrested. when he's 17 he'll be shooting guns in hallways and throwing his victims off roof tops. not that you'd know anything from behind your fence. instead you post 24/7 and then accuse anyone with real world common sense of being racist and/or living in a ghetto.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#854386 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Because the police will ask the caller, are the suspects still there? Why are rightwingers so damn dumb?
Where's Svet? Slaving away for minimum wage with the Mexicanos?
And the caller does an investigation and discovers that the suspects did not just drive around the block where the usual carjackers take the cars they just stole that th epolice know about because they respond to all carjackings and have caught enough in the act to learn what they do next....

You're an idiot.

No, she got let go because she's not a Mexican. She's probably riding her new Harley today.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#854387 Feb 5, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brooklyn? I know Brooklyn, honey, and you're no jew from Brooklyn. If you're a Brooklyn jew tell me why all the rich jews still live in Manhattan instead of over in the heights or in Brighton? How many black kids have you beaten to death lately?(that's the second question, incidentally)
Curio and Relics (C&R) are firearms of interest to collectors or firearms over 50 years old (such as Mausers, Mosin Nagants, etc.) An individual may apply for a C&R collectors license from the BATF. This license allows an individual to purchase and receive C&R eligible firearms shipped directly to their home though mail order, or pick them up, without completing the background checks through an FFL holder. The license is good for three years and has a fee of $30.00. This license also entitles you to receive discounts on any merchandise purchased through companies such as Brownells, Midway USA and others. figure it out
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#854388 Feb 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot.....
There was an eye witness at the location, somthing all your conspiracy theories lack.

Homer votes this one post of the day.

What say you all?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#854389 Feb 5, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You work for the oil industry, our tax dollars subsidize said industry.
Where do you think we get this money from? Oh, the U.S. Treasury that's right.
What subsidies?
Are you sure you're not just repeating some propaganda lie?

Tell us about those subsidies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 126,532
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Jaxxon 281,570
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 12 min MD Newscaster 471
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 17 min Guess Who 56
Obamacare Architect Jonathan Gruber Brags About... 18 min Phil 2
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 22 min dannyBOY lies again 11,822
Obama to send 1,500 more troops to Iraq as camp... 32 min barefoot2626 233
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows 2 hr Hooogle It 1
What Obama immigration plan means for US economy 2 hr Hooogle It 5
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 4 hr WeTheSheeple 77
Immigrants Wait, Hope, Plan For Obama Order 5 hr huey goins 26

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE