Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
784,641 - 784,660 of 1,096,122 Comments Last updated 47 min ago
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You should run for President.
He did and he won the presidency for four more years.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmmm 5:30 A.M. and only two or three people on the site and there are 10 judge-its already on each post, guess whose back?
obamamustgo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama is at the top of my shitlist followed by Michael Moore. Both worthless!
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Democrats, Hookers and sweet-heart deals for his buddies...

"Sen. Robert Menendez Pushed for Port Security Deal Tied to Donor: Records"

"U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) helped push a port security deal in the Dominican Republic that could be worth hundreds of millions to a company owned by friend and political fundraiser Salomon Melgen, the embattled Florida doctor whose offices were searched by investigators Wednesday, records show."

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Robe...
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

democrats, obamacare, and look what we are making rich white people pay for insurance!

"In a final regulation issued Wednesday, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) assumed that under Obamacare the cheapest health insurance plan available in 2016 for a family will cost $20,000 for the year."
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Obammie....evolves on EV vehicles....

"Whether we meet that goal in 2015 or 2016, that’s less important than that we’re on the right path to get many millions of these vehicles on the road,” an unnamed Energy Department official..."

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2013/01/obam...

Forks_make_Us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Liberal and a nutshell...

Bush and the boys waterboarding-BAD...

3 waterboarded
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2007/11...

----------

Obama's Drones killing people all over-Good...

Drone kills - 1953
http://counterterrorism.newamerica.net/drones

----------

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_scie...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee wiz....this is quite reminiscent of the Boy Messiah's college records mystery....
Who is this guy anyways? He's just some nice, clean negro in a three-piece suit who sings Al Green and dances boogy at Progressive parties. Beyond that, don't blame him for anything.
Either Mister Bo Jangles or a dancing Uncle Tom...

To blame Obama for anything, he would actually have had to do something. Obama's not even involved in government. He's nothing more than a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president.
I don't blame Obama for anything beyond doing his bit part in perpetrating this hoax.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

And, here's the next question every Democrat is going to run away from like Bwanna JuJu evil white hunter from a herd of charging elephants in a black and white Tarzan movie....

Is Obama white, or black?
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Calling Liberals...
MICE/BIRDS need your help!

BAN kitty-cats!

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/journal/v4/n1/fu...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
Hmmmmm 5:30 A.M. and only two or three people on the site and there are 10 judge-its already on each post, guess whose back?
It's Friday, too, dufus. A lot of the White House Internet Tactical Effort (WHITE... ironic, isn't it) are on a 9-80 schedule.
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Nothing to see here...

Wind turbine-1
Eagle's nest-0

http://moonbattery.com/...
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

VP Biden has his own '47%' moment...

"“Nothing we’re going to do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that we will bring gun deaths down to 1,000 a year from what it is now,” Biden told reporters Thursday afternoon after he spent over an hour lunching with Democratic senators at the Capitol."

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/31/biden-h...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
What facts DB? All you have or ever have are elaborate fantasies pulled directly from your anal orifice with nothing to back them up.
I suppose the facts in the post upset you. Here it is again:

(Opinion) It looked like Obama was staring her down, like threatening her to regurgitate the obviously phoney Democrat party line.
But, if you recall the Vincent Foster incident, looking through all the obvious lies from Bill Clinton,
FACT and that so-called "suicide note" that had the part of the paper where a signature would have been put
FACT mysteriously ripped out. Not to mention that
FACT the body was dumped at the front entrance to the CIA headquarters at Langley.
(Opinion) It seems to me they blew Vincent Foster's head off right in front of her to make a point. If you noticed, before they blew Vincent Foster's head off,
FACT Hillary was a major mouthpiece. You couldn't shut her up. Immediately after they blew Vincent Foster's head off,
FACT she shut up and you didn't hear a peep out of her again until the Democrats rewarded her with a Senate seat from New York.

(Opinion) I think that game is still being played. She look actually scared on that show.
She looked as scared as Sam Nunn did when
FACT Bill Clinton launched a sneak attack on Haiti while
FACT he, Colin Powell and Jimmy Carter were actually in the house of the dictator Clinton was invading to depose.
(Opinion) You can bet they immediately took them down into the basement and put guns to their heads.
(Opinion) The way I see it, Colin Powell made a call to the Pentagon and talked with someone who
FACT turned that invasion around... against the orders of the president.
(Opinion) Otherwise, they would have just put a bullet in their heads as soon as the invasion arrived.
I recall watching those three
FACT appear with Clinton immediately after.
FACT Jimmy Carter's eyes looked like he had just seen a photo of Rosie O'Donnel naked.
FACT Sam Nunn was very obviously shaken, probably had shitinhispants.
FACT Colin Powell was the only composed one of the three. And
FACT Clinton was putting on the satisfied smile, like he had when they blew Vincent Foster's head off.

(Opinion) Hillary knows the reality of what party she belongs. She's afraid.
... and rightfully so.
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Liberals who won't have to give up firearms tell sheep to give up their firearms...

http://www.thepiratescove.us/2013/01/31/peopl...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Oh my...
"Anti-Gun Advocates Heckle Woman Wanting to Defend Her Children During Gun Violence Hearing"
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
That woman was a right wing pro gun advocate whose job it is to help Republicans get more woman support.

Her example of a mother defending her children was actually done using a shotgun, not the high capacity clip she led people to believe. When called on her lie, she said she did not know what weapon was used - am obvious lie.

I heard that testimony & it was pathetic. Worse that the idiot Lapierre.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Friday, too, dufus. A lot of the White House Internet Tactical Effort (WHITE... ironic, isn't it) are on a 9-80 schedule.
Here's some real irony. You claim to be able to sniff out elaborate conspiracies perpetrated by Obama and yet you are oblivious to the scam waxturd is running every day right here under your nose. You're even trying to defend him! You are the King Dufus!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Clinton: Benghazi Critics Don’t Live In ‘Evidence-Based World’

"There are some people in politics and in the press who can't be confused by the facts," Clinton told the Associated Press in her final one-on-one interview before she steps down from her post at the State Department on Friday. "They just will not live in an evidence-based world. And that's regrettable. It's regrettable for our political system and for the people who serve our government in very dangerous, difficult circumstances."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You just keep on getting dumber!!!
- president nobama submitted a budget every year? Yep, you are right it was such a piece of crap that in the democrat controlled senate he could get only a single vote or no vote.
- The real question should be is why are you so GDfucking stoopid?
- You do not subsidize anyone's salary. You have your hand out and as a loyal tool expect to be rewarded.
Peace
KMA
Look dickbreath, it is a fact that Obama submitted a budget every year. Your mental twin Dumbwaiter said he did not.

You can whine, cry, jump up & down & the usual crap you do, but facts are facts.

But hey, being the GD dumbass right whiner you are, you would rather Congress plays political games than actually get anything done.

If you were actually informed, you would know President's budgets typically go into the committees where the actual budget that gets voted on is created.

Putting the submitted budget up to vote is playing politics.

Too bad you are too f*cking stupid to know that.

As a taxpayer, something you likely know nothing about, my tax dollars go to subsidizing the oil industry.

Your mental twin DBWRiter claims to work in this industry. So yes, I do subsidize his salary.

GFY dumbass Eed. Do yourself a favor & get better informed. You are embarrassing yourself yet again.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
what a dork, your words" remote loosely guarded consulate" damn you.
Did you expect them to attack a heavily guarded place? What a mope.
You dipsticks keep saying how strong Al Qaeda is. Certainly they could fund a better target.

Its like you pretending to be a tough guy for beating up old ladies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••