Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#845976 Jan 24, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Yay for vagina's
Panetta to allow vagina's to die for their country....
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/23/pa...
Va jj's have killed more men than small pox and all the wars put together .
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#845977 Jan 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why calls for speculation.
The obvious fact is, Obama lied for two weeks trying to cover the terrorist attack up.
Care to explain why Obama lied for two weeks trying to cover up a terrorist attack?
so asks the King Of Speculation.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845978 Jan 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dancing around so much it looks like you are trying out for "Dancing with the Stars".
You still haven't answered the question. I'll help you. Here's the question you've been running away from for more than two weeks now:
So, where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while the real-time video was being watched in the White House, and the orders for the AC-130 to stand down were given, the support mission from Tripoli was ordered delayed, and the Force Recon unit in Sigonella that was moved to Sigonella for the explicit and sole purpose of responding to an attack on the embassy in Libya was ordered to stand down?
Where was Obama for these 7 hours?
The White House watched the entire battle as it was happening. Where was Obama when the White House watched the Americans get hung out to dry in Benghazi?
The senior order giver is the White House. The White House is watching the battle in real-time. The orders to abandon the Americans in Benghazi came from the White House.
Where was Obama when the White House ordered all support for the Americans being killed by Al Qaeda in Benghazi to stand down?
Where was you boy?
If he was doing his goddam job, he would be watching the video real-time with everyone else in the White House and giving the orders.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And, what happened to the Obama lie that the event was the result of a spontaneous demonstration that got out of control (that was seen to be a blatant lie when the video was being watched real-time in the White House) caused by a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had a whopping grand total of 17 hits world-wide before the Obama lie blamed the event on it?
Well? Got an answer for these questions?
Then, tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
Question #?-Where were the drones during the HOURS of street lined "protesting" and embassey burning? Some tear gas could've made for some better crowd gathering control.

Foreign Policy Failure.
Lincoln

United States

#845979 Jan 24, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain speaks from depths of experience that not everyone can comprehend. The good of the Republican party would entail NOT dissing anyone for just doing the job they were elected to do, WELL, especially during times of natural disaster for heavens sake.
Priorities of the REAL kind-natural disaster relief efforts FIRST-sorry poliTical agendas. America needs MORE people like THAT.
Maybe someone should give the ol' windbag a clue. There are many that would tell him to take his over rated earnings, and stuff it them in his blowhole, there are far worthier things in life to be content with.
Kind of like with the Bushes current, when the heck some you people gonna figure out, no Bush that is POTUS now...they have lives and families too.
Sheez...there's a few around that y'all can shore up lol.
Have no issue with G H W Bush, he is out of the hospital, happy for him.
President George Bush should have been at the republican convention in 2012.
President Clinton assisted in the reelection of President Obama. President Bush might have helped Mitt Romney?

If I were a republican would listen a bit to both Presidents Bush. Peace

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#845980 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Pa. Lawmaker Introduces Bill To Make Federal Gun Laws Unenforceable In State
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
they wouldn't be worried if there was no reason to be worried.
they've been looking at the polls, and once again, they don't care what the majority wants.
We don't govern by mob rule in this country.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#845981 Jan 24, 2013
Justice Scalia:‘It Will Have to Be Decided’ Whether Gov’t Can Regulate Some Types of Guns

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/29/ju...

because the only way they could rule for handguns(against precedent) in DC was to say that handguns are not 'unusual', and so they had to say that there are weapons that are 'unusual'.

and no, you're not going to have your cake and eat it too.

you gun nuts are screwed. you can make all the noise you want about Obama, but in the end it all ends up in the Court.
Lincoln

United States

#845982 Jan 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> We don't govern by mob rule in this country.
or, it seems, Tea Party rule
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845983 Jan 24, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
All interesting partisan questions, repeated hour by hour, on f*x news since September 11.
Issue was to help the Romney campaign and never caught on as an issue. Did not help campaign at all!
Like 9/11 and Pearl Harbor was an intelligence failure when viewed from a Monday Morning Quarterback view.
Yesterday may have put the issue to bed.
Expect to find this on topix........repeated each day :-)
----------
"Then, tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government."
Taxes,
..........where money comes from
except under republicans where it comes from borrowing
Foreign policy failures are NOT good issues.

And Benghazi was.

WTH we doing in Libya? Where'd MQ obtain all that yellowcake? Is there or is there "not" WMD in the Mid East, or is there only such according to which partisian labelduhm label of politics is in office of the term?(errr, now that just really makes sense-NOT).

Existance of WMD materials-Yea or Nay. Delusions of good ship lollipoppers get a clue.
AFF

Roxboro, NC

#845984 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so let's ask the right wing media about 'manipulated' polls. they really got that one right on election day.
yeah, you wingnuts are really hitting new lows with your usual 'no one is credible but us" BS. but hey, when it's all you've got....
facts are not your friend. never have been, never will be.
We have Marxist-Leninist and Obama version of Communist doctrine that advocates the overthrow of capitalism by the revolution of child murders and homosexuals.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#845985 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Justice Scalia:‘It Will Have to Be Decided’ Whether Gov’t Can Regulate Some Types of Guns
because the only way they could rule for handguns(against precedent) in DC was to say that handguns are not 'unusual', and so they had to say that there are weapons that are 'unusual'.
you gun nuts are screwed. you can make all the noise you want about Obama, but in the end it all ends up in the Court.
Obamas court?
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845986 Jan 24, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>

If I were a republican would listen a bit to both Presidents Bush. Peace
That's what I liked about them too.

Don't blame them a bit, maybe now the tree hugging packrat herds will HAVE to figure out, we (the USA) didn't "start the fires".

Peace and democracy!
AFF

Roxboro, NC

#845987 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
No Natural law will.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#845988 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rand Paul says Clinton's outburst a 'valid point'
Sen. Rand Paul - the Kentucky conservative who told Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Wednesday he would have fired her for her response to the Benghazi attacks if he was president - acknowledged later the top diplomat had made a valid point when she angrily denounced Republicans focused on the administration's response to the attack.
Clinton was responding to Sen. Ron Johnson, a tea party backed Wisconsin Republican, who questioned Clinton about what he described as members of the administration "purposely misleading" the American people
"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans," Clinton shot back. "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided they'd go kill some Americans?"
Her fists shaking, she continued: "What difference, at this point, does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, senator."
Paul, who like Johnson was backed by the tea party during his bid for Senate in 2010, said after the hearings concluded that Clinton made a legitimate case.
"I think she has a little bit of a valid point," he said on CNN's "The Situation Room." "It's not so important whether or not it was a movie or what it was. I think what's important, though, in going forward is it not happen again."
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/...
let's see if FOX runs that story.
Let's just go straight to the core of the matter:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-tiem video was being watched in the White House?

Got an answer yet?

And, since it was obvous to anyone in the White House watching the Al Qaeda attack live that it wasn't caused by a spontaneous demonstration, why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up the terrorist attack?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#845989 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
now that they have guns they can just shoot all of the lowlifes who usually get away with rape.
Why Won’t the Military Take Troop-on-Troop Rape Seriously?
http://www.tnr.com/blog/plank/109083/why-wont...
Rush will have a fit the first time one of his ilk gets shot.
I was highlighting the equality thing...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#845990 Jan 24, 2013
AFF wrote:
<quoted text>
We have Marxist-Leninist and Obama version of Communist doctrine that advocates the overthrow of capitalism by the revolution of child murders and homosexuals.
Nice town Edenton. I use to go there every day.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#845991 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Foreign policy failures are NOT good issues.
And Benghazi was.
WTH we doing in Libya? Where'd MQ obtain all that yellowcake? Is there or is there "not" WMD in the Mid East, or is there only such according to which partisian labelduhm label of politics is in office of the term?(errr, now that just really makes sense-NOT).
Existance of WMD materials-Yea or Nay. Delusions of good ship lollipoppers get a clue.
Well, if we had Valerie Plame in charge of that intelligence again, I'm sure we'd have reports of WMDs.
))))))
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845992 Jan 24, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
or, it seems, Tea Party rule
Voting machines via NONE YO'BIZNESS privacy, FOR democracy, Against Communism and Marxism are beautiful things :-).
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#845993 Jan 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Give up your guns if you wish just leave mine alone , what gives you the right to dictate how I live or what I do , I know you think you know whats best for me and it makes you all warm and fuzzy inside , I don't need the govt. running my life and if they don't stop interfering with mine I will stop paying for yours .
so let's apply that thinking to....abortion. or prayer in schools. or any of the right wing stupidity that insinuates, because they're smarter(???) than everyone else, that they can dictate to others about how they should live their life.

just so you know....hypocrisy is not going to help your cause.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#845994 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Question #?-Where were the drones during the HOURS of street lined "protesting" and embassey burning? Some tear gas could've made for some better crowd gathering control.
Foreign Policy Failure.
"street lined "protesting" and embassey burning?"

You saw this in Benghazi?
Well, the people in the White House watching the video feed live never saw this.
So, kindly tell us why Obama lied for two weeks trying to cover up a terrorist attack.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845995 Jan 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Obamas court?
No, the We the Peoples Court.

Where's Wapner?

Christie/Wapner for POTUS/VP 2016!!

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 min ChristineM 2,296
Report Implicates U.S. In Brazilian Dictatorshi... 16 min Will Dockery 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min Chimney1 132,959
Obama: Keystone benefits for U.S. consumers, wo... 28 min serfs up 55
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min wojar 181,867
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 41 min Cassandra_ 96
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 1 hr serfs up 778
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 293,453
Obama: North Korea's hack 'cybervandalism,' not... 2 hr Hooogle It 6
Anti-Castro protesters in Miami say 'it's not t... 4 hr CorruptedMedia 5
Chicago mayor's teenage son mugged near home 5 hr POS RAT that he is 4
More from around the web