Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#845091 Jan 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your eye, women who have children out of wedlock are sluts.
Might as well start the music so you can dance around these questions....

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Nobody on Earth has been able to answer these questions so far.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#845092 Jan 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your eye, women who have children out of wedlock are sluts.
YOu are abvoiding the point. You complain about the so-called "poor" that are actually living in luxury. According to Bill Clinton's administration, poverty is directly related to choices people make early in life.

What is not disputable is that the best way for women to avoid a life of poverty is to do three things:
1. Finish high school
2. Do not have children out of wedlock
3. Do not have children before age 20
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#845093 Jan 23, 2013
I did not know you were a Oklahoma Sooners fan and a Oklahoma State Cowboys fan also. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#845094 Jan 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your eye, women who have children out of wedlock are sluts.
Galt is typical of most males on the right, they basically fear women and have very little respect for anyone other than their own miserable self-righteous moralistic views. Galt is an extreme case...A total fanatic. Just reading his crap is embarrassing to our nation.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845095 Jan 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Morality is in the eye of the beholder.
What is not disputable is that the best way for women to avoid a life of poverty is to do three things:
1. Finish high school
2. Do not have children out of wedlock
3. Do not have children before age 20
4. Pretend the givverment doesn't exist, and obtain a job in the meantime just to support yourself, before attempting to bring another human being into this world. Reality can be a great educator.

(anduh...Shh..we'll upset the libuhrulTics with that kind of common sense and logic.)
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#845096 Jan 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu are abvoiding the point. You complain about the so-called "poor" that are actually living in luxury. According to Bill Clinton's administration, poverty is directly related to choices people make early in life.
What is not disputable is that the best way for women to avoid a life of poverty is to do three things:
1. Finish high school
2. Do not have children out of wedlock
3. Do not have children before age 20
What's one more programmed self righteous loon from the right. If your above instructions were the law there would be no Tea Baggers...Doofus.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#845097 Jan 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu are abvoiding the point. You complain about the so-called "poor" that are actually living in luxury. According to Bill Clinton's administration, poverty is directly related to choices people make early in life.
What is not disputable is that the best way for women to avoid a life of poverty is to do three things:
1. Finish high school
2. Do not have children out of wedlock
3. Do not have children before age 20
How about buying destitute wifes from Russia?
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845098 Jan 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu are abvoiding the point. You complain about the so-called "poor" that are actually living in luxury. According to Bill Clinton's administration, poverty is directly related to choices people make early in life.
What is not disputable is that the best way for women to avoid a life of poverty is to do three things:
1. Finish high school
2. Do not have children out of wedlock
3. Do not have children before age 20
4.Obtaining jobs while in high school to help support oneself is an even better real world educator.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845099 Jan 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is typical of most males on the right, they basically fear women and have very little respect for anyone other than their own miserable self-righteous moralistic views. Galt is an extreme case...A total fanatic. Just reading his crap is embarrassing to our nation.
Please send all your tax dollars...the manipulate off of everyone else's backs and hard work system is broke.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845100 Jan 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What's one more programmed self righteous loon from the right. If your above instructions were the law there would be no Tea Baggers...Doofus.
sayz duh Chauvinist, mindless blow up duhllie lervin' feral pig.
Nj raider 1

United States

#845101 Jan 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
How about we start with the unanswered questions form the past... almost two weeks.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
So far, nobody on Earth has been able to answer those questions. The closest anyone came was to say "taxes" to answer the second question, but they couldn't say who or what would be taxed.
Answer#1 since nobody will shut you thee hell up. Winning a reelection like he was supposed to do

Answer#2 The damn tax payers! Are you a tax payer? If so them you will contribute! Obama's gov't is less gov't than GWB's & it got paid for.

Now I hope you got your answers so you dont have to keep asking thee same dumass questions. You was acting like you were holding an ace in the hole. Enough is enough!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845102 Jan 23, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
On many issues the Nazis align quite agreeably with liberals. The Nazis enforced strict gun control, which made their agenda possible and highlights the necessity of an armed populace.
The Nazis separated church and state to marginalize religion’s influence. Hitler despised biblical morality and bourgeois (middle class) values. Crosses were ripped from the public square in favor of swastikas. Prayer in school was abolished and worship confined to churches. Church youth groups were forcibly absorbed into the Hitler Youth.
Hitler extolled public education, even banning private schools and instituting “a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program” controlled by Berlin. Similar to liberals’ cradle to career ideal, the Nazis established state administered early childhood development programs; “The comprehension of the concept of the State must be striven for by the school as early as the beginning of understanding.”
Foreshadowing Michelle Obama,“The State is to care for elevating national health.” Nanny State intrusions reflect that persons are not sovereign, but belong to the state. Hitler even sought to outlaw meat after the war; blaming Germany’s health problems on the capitalist (i.e. Jewish) food industry. The Nazis idealized public service and smothered private charity with public programs.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/billflax/2011/09/...
Carols classmate
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845103 Jan 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How about buying destitute wifes from Russia?
How about blowing that hot air into muh tires dis merning goober..cold weather has 'em low, tired and worn out.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845104 Jan 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How about buying destitute wifes from Russia?
Good one! Then that cheapskate sends her to work at the garden center! At least she learned Spanish there
Lincoln

United States

#845105 Jan 23, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
4. Pretend the givverment doesn't exist, and obtain a job in the meantime just to support yourself, before attempting to bring another human being into this world. Reality can be a great educator.
(anduh...Shh..we'll upset the lih that kind of common sense and logic.)
If your parents did this, would we have one less person posting?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#845106 Jan 23, 2013
I'm getting in touch with the universe now...

I see the future.

Let me predict something that will disappear from the news faster than a male page off Barney Frank's New York hotel balcony.

Two Obama voters have a shoot-out on a community college campus.

That story started off like it was going to be the headlines for a month. Then, it was discovered that the shooters were Obama voters. That story got pulled away faster than a Fanny Mae bribe on Senator Obama's desk.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845107 Jan 23, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong stupid! Hitler and the Nazis were backed by the wealthy industrialists of the day like the Krupp's and Siemens. Who were their modern day counterparts like the Koch's and the members of ALEC backing? That's right, Mitt Romney. The aim of the radical right is to create a plutocracy in this country where the big transnational corporations call the shots instead of the American people.
You're an idiot!
Enjoy your morning cleanup
Lincoln

United States

#845108 Jan 23, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carols classmate
Which Carol?

Watch Tuesday for rules change in the Senate
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845109 Jan 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is typical of most males on the right, they basically fear women and have very little respect for anyone other than their own miserable self-righteous moralistic views. Galt is an extreme case...A total fanatic. Just reading his crap is embarrassing to our nation.
He's a closet queen
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845110 Jan 23, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Some sources Carol? What sources? But since you want to go there, fine.
Yes stupid "family values" is a wedge issue when the definition is enforcing one's own narrow beliefs on others like DOMA.
The Second Amendment was designed to provide an alternative to a standing army in peacetime. It was never intended to let every yahoo that wanted one get a military weapon capable of wreaking havock.
Catch the latest viral video Dupe-pont?

Something about the threats of "tyranny" being the same as it was 200 years ago?

Even if some of us would agree, guns should only ever be used for self defense, when another brandishes one.

Tyranny sucks. So does crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... 2 min Le Jimbo 481
News Clinton deleted all mail from personal server 3 min spud 36
News Does Obama need a new strategy to fight ISIS? 5 min Le Jimbo 140
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Mr_SKY 154,747
News Harry Reid to retire, will not be seeking re-el... 7 min Le Jimbo 64
News Arkansas governor says he'd sign religious prot... 9 min Imprtnrd 15
News White House blasts New York Post article on Cli... 10 min Le Jimbo 127
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 10 min woodtick57 362
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min wake up 175,760
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 21 min Mr_SKY 6,371
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 33 min scirocco 320,473
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 38 min woodtick57 332
More from around the web