Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
775,801 - 775,820 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
carol

Orlando, FL

#841267 Jan 17, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
No! Appears some on the right wing are on the side of the criminals if they can make a profit from selling guns, even if our children are killed as a result.
Cracking down on background checks and registration meets no resistance from hardly anyone.

But the problem is and always will be mentally unbalanced people who can and will find a gun if they are determined to do so.

The real problem, of course, is the number of young people who seemingly have no conscience and asking ourselves who is responsible for failing to instill in them a clear sense of right and wrong.

These kinds of mass murders were once very rare and far between. We had four in one year. We, as a society, are obviously doing something wrong.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#841268 Jan 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You've got him again, Dave.
He never got past 1+1 in school.
He's proven that with his brainless argument.
He gets so angry, he just can't stop, even when he realizes how stupid he looks.
That's what's fun about him.
Next he'll tel you he never said any such thing, and you have to find the post and 'prove it'!!
Gunner trained himwell.
<quoted text>
Poor kid has it bad for me.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#841270 Jan 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
"I think Martin Luther King, Jr. would agree with me if he were alive today that if African Americans had been given the right to keep and bear arms from day one of the country's founding, perhaps slavery might not have been a chapter in our history." Ė Larry Ward, chief organizer of ďGun Appreciation DayĒ
so is he saying that black people should've had guns so they could shoot white people?
uh...can one of you white folks answer that one? a gun nut would be nice.
How about this? If their fellow Africans hadn't sold them into slavery in the first place maybe slavery wouldn't have been a chapter in our history. Frog! Wings!
yes

Waterbury, CT

#841271 Jan 17, 2013
tarintino hated hearing his mother being banged out by blackmen as a boy deep hate in his psych makes him use the nasty word

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#841272 Jan 17, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
If the right is not specifically named in the Constitution then the States get to decide...
Thats why states issue marriage licenses and not nancy pelosi...
Dipshit....
So where would Loving vs Virginia fit in with your over-generalized misinformation.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#841273 Jan 17, 2013
Does anyone see a pattern here.

In the fracking debate, frackers claim there is no proof that their fracking polluted anyone's well water. You see, to have proof, you would need to know the chemicals utilized in the fracking process. But these were deemed proprietary & not be released. Thank you Republicans.

Now we have the right & NRA claiming there is no evidence than gun control helps prevent or lower gun violence.

Did you know that almost 20 years ago that Republicans actually passed legislation (pushed by the NRA) than banned the use of federal money to research any research into advocating gun control.

Now you know why those studies are tough to come by.

Why would the NRA want to ban these studies? The same reason Fracking companies want to hide their recipes for fracking chemicals.

They know the outcome & its not good for them.

Fracking companies know there are instances where they do pollute.

The NRA knows that research will show a correlation to gun control & reduced gun violence.

What was / is the NRA afraid of?
carol

Orlando, FL

#841274 Jan 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Applause!!! Carol's still trying to make her case that the President doesn't like people!! Oh? Look how many people voted for him? I love this guy, he was the opening speaker when I went to see the President here:
Whatís your reaction to the angry people who are flooding your restaurantís Yelp page with bad reviews because you hugged the president?
You see the good and bad in people. Thatís whatís wrong with our country. I tell people, whether youíre Republican or Democrat, heís both of our president. He should be treated with respect, and thatís whatís wrong with our country right now. I donít think it has to be that way. Everyoneís entitled to their opinion, and you donít have to be ugly with yours. You know what Iím trying to say? You have the right to do what you want to do. Iím all for free speechódonít get me wrong there. But if you donít have nothing good to say, then donít say nothing. You know what Iím trying to say? Youíre entitled to your opinion. Exercise your vote. Thatís the bottom line.
And youíre a registered Republican?
I am registered Republican, believe it or not. Thatís why I think thereís all the uproar.
Who are you voting for in this election?
Iím going to vote for Obama. The reason why I voted for him last time is I liked his enthusiasm. I like that he tried to get young people to vote, and involved in community service and politics. I just thought he was the right man at the right time. When he came in today with that same enthusiasm when he came in initially. I still think heís the right guy at the right time.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09...
He would be a good actor. They are different people behind closed doors too.
LIBERAL HYPOCITES

Nashville, NC

#841275 Jan 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Who wrote this tall tale, Goober? Bet it got at least a C in seventh grade contrived plot and loaded language categories...
SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT A KINDERGARTEN
MIND?IT IS CALLED TRUTH EVER HEARD OF IT!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#841276 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Five of the last seven you say, Yes moron and that is why we are in the mess that we are, thanks for admitting that small "FACT". I'm spending my time celebrating while you hide behind another name and sulk like the little girl we know and despise. Whine on loser.
"poop"
You are a hypocrite!!!
You claim to be upset about a poster using more than one name. You have done the same.
You are a phoney.
Peace
KMA
PS: What summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#841277 Jan 17, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>THE BLACKS WERE NOT HERE FROM DAY ONE OF OUR COUNTRY BEING FOUNDED !! Duhhhhhhh ???
Martin Looter Coon would agree with me !
Trust me with ths one Pal !
ok azzhole, what do you have to say to the folks that were here before the white usurper showed up?

natural order of things? or maybe Indians should have had more guns?

i'm going with the latter, right wing nutjob that i am.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#841278 Jan 17, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>yes i agree
yes always agrees.
yes

Waterbury, CT

#841280 Jan 17, 2013
obama did not bring america together he didnt bring black people together

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#841281 Jan 17, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Each shot has a 25% chance of hitting it target. That doesn't mean your 4th shot is guaranteed to hit. It has the same 25% chance as your 1st three. It's really simple
It's like the lottery. Each ticket has the same odds of hitting the jackpot. No matter how many tickets you buy the odds don't change.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#841282 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Blow it out your ear Melvin.
Old flack getting frustrated after getting caught in all his lies.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#841284 Jan 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> How about this? If their fellow Africans hadn't sold them into slavery in the first place maybe slavery wouldn't have been a chapter in our history. Frog! Wings!
sold?

why do you hate capitalism? heh comrade?

come on flackster, this is too easy. ah but for the good old tea party days.

what did happen to those peeps?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#841285 Jan 17, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
First Lady Michelle Obama rang in her 49th birthday with a brand spankin' new Twitter account. Her handle,@FLOTUS, jumped to more than 15,000 followers in the two hours after it sent its first tweet Thursday morning, and the number continues to climb.
I BET SHE CAN CLIMB TOO....LIKE A BABOON !

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#841283 Jan 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, very smart guy__and a Democrat to boot.
You certainly sound like a moderate republican
Lincoln

United States

#841286 Jan 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the former aid's remark (about Obama not liking people) made the news at the time. She later apologized for it.
Bob Woodward was the liberal's dream journalist when he was criticizing and bringing down republican presidents.
So I wouldn't call it "gossip" per se.
Nixon brought himself down with the tapes! In 1974.

Which of these book have your read?
1- Bush at Waró
2- Plan of Attackó
3-State of Denial: Bush at War, Part IIIó
4-The War Within: A Secret White House History
5-Obama's Warsó

He seems to have had sources inside the Bush White House

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#841287 Jan 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
SOOO your black boyfriend ditched you?
"poop"
You are a phoney!!!
What is the problem with one having a black, a white an Asian boy friend? You have inside information as to the race of the posters boy friend? You ain't gotshit. You just have a big lying mouth.
Peace
KMA
PS: What summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released? You have said some summers for 5 years now.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#841288 Jan 17, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Dr. Seuss can write something up at you level.
This place lights up like a Las Vegas whorehouse when my little bitch Jimmy/waxturd/goober starts cranking out the judge-its.
Was that question too complicated for you? I'll try it again a different way:
When Reagan and G.W. Bush recommended that assault weapons be banned no one noticed. When Obama made the SAME recommendation all hell is breaking loose on the right.
What's the difference?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 6 min Ontopofit 195
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 30 min Truth is might 9,779
Mitt Romney takes ALS Ice Bucket challenge, soa... 38 min American_Infidel 27
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 151,106
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 255,911
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 2 hr hal 1,561
Doc: Inmate in botched execution died from IV 2 hr Deo Vindice 3
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr wondering 115,118
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••