Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252370 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#840734 Jan 16, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep my predictions of what any one person will do in the future to a minimum. Predicting what Obama will do is child's play, he has a track record.
For instance, I predict Obama's continued trillion dollar deficits will bankrupt us.
I think both parties want that when there was talk of How realistic is a North American currency and thought that would be the answer.

How realistic is a North American currency

http://articles.marketwatch.com/2009-01-28/ne...

Location hidden

#840735 Jan 16, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney isn't the guv of Mass. anymore and I like colorado just fine.
I would too because the laws enacted by Romney are still in place and Colorado is nothing like Massachusetts because if I had the two choices Colorado would be mine.

A Massachusetts liberal is a typically ultra-liberal in or from Massachusetts, in many ways the most liberal state in the United States.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Massachusetts_li...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#840736 Jan 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old Waxballs always good for a laugh. Pretty obvious he has little to nothing to live for. How did you enjoy the election, and hows the meds coming along.
Seeing how we won five out of seven previous presidential elections, I got over it much better than you did in the past, old man. Who are you sponging off now, Wilhelm from Germany?

I don't take/need any meds. How many are you on, old man? Spending your last days liberal and ignorant seems sad.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#840737 Jan 16, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your son
Sure, you're my boy. Go fetch me a beer.

Location hidden

#840738 Jan 16, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would huh, why's that? Because i called you out for predicting things you have no logical or factual reason to predict?
You might want to preface your statements with "IMO"
I spent time in Massachusetts and wasnt for me.

Location hidden

#840739 Jan 16, 2013
working time that is
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#840740 Jan 16, 2013
The immaturity of the Shadow-Cons.

Obamalamadingdong? Where are you from? The Bumbf*ck Wetlands?

You sound like a Simpleton Sucka' to me.
JEB wrote:
<quoted text> new yawk sucka obamalamadingdongworshipper

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#840744 Jan 16, 2013
Wow!

"Outspoken liberal Dennis Kucinich has found a new home—at the Fox News channel."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/dennis-kuc...

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#840745 Jan 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. Lily hides the Boones Farm & Wild Turkey when they come around. The Black Pansies already have guns.
black panther king shitballz had a hand to hand training video on youtube,I thought it was a comedy,mr bean would be more of a threat.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#840746 Jan 16, 2013
new yawk wrote:
The immaturity of the Shadow-Cons.
Obamalamadingdong? Where are you from? The Bumbf*ck Wetlands?
You sound like a Simpleton Sucka' to me.
<quoted text>
Buffalo Boob of new yawk...fake, phony, fraud just like Obama...I didn't realize Rev. Wright has a church there for you, too. LOL
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#840747 Jan 16, 2013
Where'd the two zeros go?

Location hidden

#840748 Jan 16, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not what Carol says and at this juncture her credibility is above yours. I guess he raised taxes to save the Olympics too?
If people are leaving Mass. I'd blame it on the dems who are the vast majority in the legislature, not Romney.
whatever, believe what you want to believe fact were provided.
dem

Chicago, IL

#840749 Jan 16, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>Enacted by Romney? Or signed by Romney after being written by the dem legislature?

How many republicans in the legislature when Romney was governor? And now? Very few I hear.
Didn't I order you off my thread, lady ??

Location hidden

#840751 Jan 16, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enacted by Romney? Or signed by Romney after being written by the dem legislature?
How many republicans in the legislature when Romney was governor? And now? Very few I hear.
your right and that is true the legistlature was controlled by the Democrats which held the majority and I dont care for Democrats from Massachusetts either and voted against Michael Dukakis too.

Location hidden

#840752 Jan 16, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>So, tell us , what state are you in? Indiana?
yeap and let me tell I know all about conservatism and how it rejects change like for years the issue with daylight savings time cause they didnt want to change there clocks with the rest of the US and you got to realize too about Indiana Democrats they tend to be somewhat more conservative than their counterparts in the rest of the country, especially on social issues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Indi...
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#840754 Jan 16, 2013
2nd wife's cousin overdosed and claimed to belong to Pagan biker group Sturgis South Dakoka old pals of mine. GF008 Safer World 2013.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#840755 Jan 16, 2013
Still angry because I slapped you and your fellow fetchlings around ? Because I didn't take your radical insane side? AW !

Aint it a shame.

Post in your own, known Screen Name, Coward.

Then you'll be showing some Republican dignity and integrity.

Your pathetic display of Republican Integrity, which is in your case, an oxymoron, is pathetic.

I always realized there were Synagogues of Satan there for you too!

PS Nice Kiss! < BTW > Thanks! LOL!
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>Buffalo Boob of new yawk...fake, phony, fraud just like Obama...I didn't realize Rev. Wright has a church there for you, too. LOL
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#840756 Jan 16, 2013
< Chop, Chop, Rip, Rip > ! Bite? Bite your tongue!
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll bite your dk off, floriduh.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#840757 Jan 16, 2013
dem wrote:
Why is everyone so angry?
You afraid the black panthers are gonna take your guns or something?
Lol

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#840758 Jan 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you hit 25% of the time, shooting 100 bullets instead of 25 means you hit more people.
It doesn't work like that. You have a 25% chance of hitting something whether it's one shot or 100 shots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min -Dont Panic- 333,299
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 2 min johnplustwomore 2,392
News Wins, setbacks mark the path to nationwide same... 2 min THE VOICE OF GOD 1
News 'You can't have marriage equality without polyg... 3 min Frankie Rizzo 102
News Low turnout marks anti-gay demonstration in Kenya 4 min THE VOICE OF GOD 3
News Conservative Republicans question what's next a... 7 min Your Ex 205
News Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with the Rom... 7 min Emily Latella 13
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min red and right 192,496
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Jay 186,653
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 37 min xxxrayted 150
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 1 hr Responsibility 133
More from around the web