Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
carol

Orlando, FL

#825204 Dec 18, 2012
Goodnight, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#825206 Dec 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you just Tenzing hiding behind a new topix name? Or maybe Debil?
Posting is a great pasttime for me when I'm not working, doing chores or watching my favorite TV shows. How 'bout you?
That particular Fenrose used to go by the moniker Queen of the Dammned.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#825208 Dec 18, 2012
Fenrose wrote:
<quoted text>
This has become like sex to you, hasn't it Carol. You can remember vaguely that you used to do something or other once, but you can't remember why. But you have a lumpy, dull daughter as a souvenir of all that silly rutting and sweating. Isn't it all like a strange linear nightmare now, Carol, now -- approaching the end?
Another Atmore Puke - you sick fcuks must breed like rats.
Nj raider 1

United States

#825214 Dec 18, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is historic fact. Romney wins until the 5-point shift which occurred Chris Christi publicly chastizes Romney and in the next motion is prancing around with Obama,who doesn't do a goddam thing, as usual. After the 5-point swing, Obama barely gets 50 percent of the vote.
You are entitled to your own opinion, whatever opinion is given to you in your indoctrination sessions. You are not entitled to your own facts, though.
The uncontestble fact is, Obama gets at best 47 percent of the vote before Christi caused the 5-point swing, instead of the barely 50 percent Obama got after that swing. Look at history. That 47 percent equates to loosing big.
Now, to back up your bullshit, please cite something Obama did. I can't think of anything Obama did. I heard him talk a lot, though.
Here's something new to you:
Talking is not the same as doing.
I know it's really difficult for a Democrat to understand that.
Tell us what Obama did. I'd like to hear about it. So far, I am not aware of anything Obama did... to tell the truth, his entire life.
I see you ain't learned yet. Still listening to te lies of the right wing media. You talk about fact. One only needs commonsense to punch holes thru your logic. Lets just say your 5 point theory is fact (it's not, but lets assume). Fact is Obama stomped romney in the last 2 debates hands down so that 5 point swing could easily be attributed to that. 2nd I didn't make the stupid comment, you did so like I told you before," explain how what happened (hurricane sandy) & how chris christie praising the work of the president changed anything when the states that were most affected are well known democratic states. Better leave them polls alone. Look where they got you thus far.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#825220 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
She seems a bit angry. Women who make poor choices in the guys that impregnated them use words like "sperm donor".
Yeah. Sex is so impersonal to those types.

When it comes to making bad choices, women should first learn to keep their legs shut.

And then their mouths:}

Watch the roll of thunder now...:}
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#825221 Dec 18, 2012
mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot and an ignoramus, Englands major cities have been taken over at night by gangs of soccer hoodlums and the unemployed drunken young, living on the dole, decent citizens and families are not to be found there anymore.
Television commentator Pierce Morgan, an Englishman, says crime is very low in England and since he lives there, I'll take his word for it before I take yours.

Lapeer, MI

#825222 Dec 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
In the Sandy Hook event, if the shooter's mother did not have these assault-like rifles weapons, would he have been able to get them when he wanted them?
I think the answer here is likely not.
Yer funny. Now you are going to subject us all to your Crystal Ball of hindsight.

Right, ImaginaryDave. You know every angle of what could have, should have and would have happened. You are a genius of bullshit.

Lapeer, MI

#825224 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass women like lily and sister blame men for all their troubles.
Blaming others for the mistakes that they themselves made lightens their load of guilt.

It's like walking your dog each morning to dump on your neighbor's lawn. Sure beats dealing with your own kerrap.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#825225 Dec 18, 2012
Fenrose wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you approved of that. You're not changing your mind again, are you? Carol will be so disappointed.
...you thought???

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#825227 Dec 18, 2012
mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
Demorats, every one.
Boy howdy. Where does all the union violence, gun violence, gang violence, murders, rapes, abortions, you name it, occur? In big Democrat cities, that's where. And most of them have the 'toughest' gun laws in the country. One has to conclude there's a pack mentality, like rats packed in a shithouse, that permeates these cities. They are the very definition of everything that's destructive in our society - and, they occupy the White House.

Lapeer, MI

#825228 Dec 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's astonishing to me that some liberals just can't seem to get past point A to point B.
Gun sales are already going up. If this legislation even gets close to being passed, sales will go through the roof. The ban won't even matter. Everyone will already own one by then.
Can't they think that far ahead? I really don't understand their scope of vision.
Human rights are most often supplanted by human wrongs.

The Boy Messiah is busy as hell supplanting.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#825229 Dec 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Akin wrote:
<quoted text>Only you have no experience with sarcasm. But I probably hit the nail on the head.
So tell us, daddy-man...what WAS it she 'controlled you with the threat of abortion' to do, while she was pregnant, about which you carry so much anger, bitterness, and resentment?
Legitimize your offspring maybe, by getting married to her?
Perhaps you should have kept your willie in your underwear, if you didn't want to man up afterwards.
Just a thought.
By the way, does she have a clue that you're on here disparaging her all day?
Here's the problem with women like you and why normal people can't discuss things like abortion with you. I make one post about her and you turn it into "disparaging her all day". Not all men are bad, no matter what you think. And abortion effects so many more people than just the woman no matter how much you think it doesn't

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#825230 Dec 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to making bad choices, women should first learn to keep their legs shut.
Too late for you. If your type of women made netter choices they wouldn't need a sperm bank.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#825231 Dec 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, replying to wrong post. Going between "full site" and "mobile site" can be an issue sometimes.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#825233 Dec 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical dumbass. What profession does not have a percentage of members that do bad things.
I guess you think all kids should not go top church or school because a few priests & teachers have been molesters.
Here you diss all law enforcement. What a moron.
When LEO's crimes outnumber that of society statisically then yes there are issues to be had.
Look at the page then the charts then the numbers. Per capita police out number the populace in assualts, rape, murder... etc.
Those are facts.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#825234 Dec 18, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>True. I'll never get why people take out their rage and frustration out on innocent bystanders.
Recognition, fame, or some other stupid reason?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#825235 Dec 19, 2012
Fear of being committed may have caused Connecticut gunman to snap

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/18/fear-bei...

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#825236 Dec 19, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Fear of being committed may have caused Connecticut gunman to snap
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/18/fear-bei...
Being committed isn't all that bad.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#825237 Dec 19, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Being committed isn't all that bad.
Adam Lanza must of thought being committed was bad Idea.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#825239 Dec 19, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Adam Lanza must of thought being committed was bad Idea.
That is still nothing more than speculation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 10 min NorCal Native 42
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 12 min Mr_SKY 6,451
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Limbertwig 175,969
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min DanFromSmithville 154,928
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 23 min Cordwainer Trout 39
News Indiana religious freedom act: What's behind th... 42 min SouthBeach 5
News Poll: Cruz Received Modest Bump from Presidenti... 1 hr DFrancis 2
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 1 hr barefoot2626 391
News Apple's Tim Cook: Anti-gay laws are 'dangerous' 1 hr OId Sailor 41
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr woodtick57 320,063
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 3 hr woodtick57 493
News Ted Cruz defends presidential credentials 3 hr Mothra 49
More from around the web