Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262271 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#825225 Dec 18, 2012
Fenrose wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you approved of that. You're not changing your mind again, are you? Carol will be so disappointed.
...you thought???

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#825227 Dec 18, 2012
mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
Demorats, every one.
Boy howdy. Where does all the union violence, gun violence, gang violence, murders, rapes, abortions, you name it, occur? In big Democrat cities, that's where. And most of them have the 'toughest' gun laws in the country. One has to conclude there's a pack mentality, like rats packed in a shithouse, that permeates these cities. They are the very definition of everything that's destructive in our society - and, they occupy the White House.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#825228 Dec 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's astonishing to me that some liberals just can't seem to get past point A to point B.
Gun sales are already going up. If this legislation even gets close to being passed, sales will go through the roof. The ban won't even matter. Everyone will already own one by then.
Can't they think that far ahead? I really don't understand their scope of vision.
Human rights are most often supplanted by human wrongs.

The Boy Messiah is busy as hell supplanting.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#825229 Dec 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Akin wrote:
<quoted text>Only you have no experience with sarcasm. But I probably hit the nail on the head.
So tell us, daddy-man...what WAS it she 'controlled you with the threat of abortion' to do, while she was pregnant, about which you carry so much anger, bitterness, and resentment?
Legitimize your offspring maybe, by getting married to her?
Perhaps you should have kept your willie in your underwear, if you didn't want to man up afterwards.
Just a thought.
By the way, does she have a clue that you're on here disparaging her all day?
Here's the problem with women like you and why normal people can't discuss things like abortion with you. I make one post about her and you turn it into "disparaging her all day". Not all men are bad, no matter what you think. And abortion effects so many more people than just the woman no matter how much you think it doesn't

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#825230 Dec 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Sex is so impersonal to those types.
When it comes to making bad choices, women should first learn to keep their legs shut.
And then their mouths:}
Watch the roll of thunder now...:}
Too late for you. If your type of women made netter choices they wouldn't need a sperm bank.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#825231 Dec 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Sex is so impersonal to those types.
When it comes to making bad choices, women should first learn to keep their legs shut.
And then their mouths:}
Watch the roll of thunder now...:}
Sorry, replying to wrong post. Going between "full site" and "mobile site" can be an issue sometimes.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#825233 Dec 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical dumbass. What profession does not have a percentage of members that do bad things.
I guess you think all kids should not go top church or school because a few priests & teachers have been molesters.
Here you diss all law enforcement. What a moron.
When LEO's crimes outnumber that of society statisically then yes there are issues to be had.
Look at the page then the charts then the numbers. Per capita police out number the populace in assualts, rape, murder... etc.
Those are facts.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#825234 Dec 18, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>True. I'll never get why people take out their rage and frustration out on innocent bystanders.
Recognition, fame, or some other stupid reason?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#825235 Dec 19, 2012
Fear of being committed may have caused Connecticut gunman to snap

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/18/fear-bei...

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#825236 Dec 19, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Fear of being committed may have caused Connecticut gunman to snap
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/18/fear-bei...
Being committed isn't all that bad.

Location hidden

#825237 Dec 19, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Being committed isn't all that bad.
Adam Lanza must of thought being committed was bad Idea.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#825239 Dec 19, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Adam Lanza must of thought being committed was bad Idea.
That is still nothing more than speculation.
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#825240 Dec 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Meny gun shops an markets hav discontinuized the salesing of so caled asault rifels becaus they are respetive of the famlies of the vicims of the tragity massacer in the sandie hooks shool in conticut.
Here you have it folks the true 'Obama 2016" hooked on ebonics served you well , Leo you gonna take this??

Location hidden

#825241 Dec 19, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>That is still nothing more than speculation.
True, I agree but I dont think the authorities are telling everything either too and you cant believe everything the News Media is telling either which they have already proven that.
Nj raider 1

United States

#825242 Dec 19, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Adam Lanza must of thought being committed was bad Idea.
That boy was just spoiled like most of these white mass murderers. Spoiled with no consequences for his missteps in life cuz mommy let the school classify him very young. As I said"if you tell a child something is wrong he will begin to use it as a crutch/excuse. If a doctor tells a parent something is wrong with their child, they will user that illness as an excuse/reason to over pertect as an attempt to shield their child from the cruelties of the youth in todays society. I've seen with my own eyes kids use their so called illness as a benefit to get what they want & when they don't get what they want they snap because they haven't had consequences almost their entire life. All cuz they were told something was wrong with them when they were young & treated differently than normal children & held responsible for their actions! SORRY FOR THE MERRY GO ROUND. TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING! HAVEN'T HAD MY COFFEE YET!

Location hidden

#825243 Dec 19, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> That boy was just spoiled like most of these white mass murderers. Spoiled with no consequences for his missteps in life cuz mommy let the school classify him very young. As I said"if you tell a child something is wrong he will begin to use it as a crutch/excuse. If a doctor tells a parent something is wrong with their child, they will user that illness as an excuse/reason to over pertect as an attempt to shield their child from the cruelties of the youth in todays society. I've seen with my own eyes kids use their so called illness as a benefit to get what they want & when they don't get what they want they snap because they haven't had consequences almost their entire life. All cuz they were told something was wrong with them when they were young & treated differently than normal children & held responsible for their actions! SORRY FOR THE MERRY GO ROUND. TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING! HAVEN'T HAD MY COFFEE YET!
I can agree with that.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#825244 Dec 19, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the problem with women like you and why normal people can't discuss things like abortion with you. I make one post about her and you turn it into "disparaging her all day". Not all men are bad, no matter what you think. And abortion effects so many more people than just the woman no matter how much you think it doesn't
So, being "...controlled with the threat of abortion..." was all in your head.

Got it.
THE DEBIL

Chisinau, Moldova

#825246 Dec 19, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I can agree with that.
WHO CARES?
THE DEBIL

Chisinau, Moldova

#825247 Dec 19, 2012
HI, I'M THE DEBIL. I'M HERE TO SHUT THE THREAD DOWN. YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE ME, BUT YOU WILL. YOU WILL.(MAKES THE "CALL ME" SIGN)
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#825248 Dec 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
HI, I'M THE DEBIL. I'M HERE TO SHUT THE THREAD DOWN. YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE ME, BUT YOU WILL. YOU WILL.(MAKES THE "CALL ME" SIGN)
When you die you will shut down a few methadone and free clinics for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney claims outsider role in tea party speech (Sep '11) 4 min Poverty Sucks 36
News 8 Illegal Alien Sex Criminals Arrested near Tex... 5 min Cuauhtemotzin 8
Jonathan Pollard, jailed spy for Israel 6 min dogmatv 1
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 10 min lides 1,147
News Planned Parenthood Video Refuels GOP's Abortion... 11 min Responsibility 45
News What abortion is: Getting past the spin 12 min rfirma1 93
News Gov. McCrory says cities shouldn't ignore immig... 12 min really 2
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 38 min An NFL Fan 584
News Hillary Clinton on emails: 'The facts are prett... 42 min Denny CranesPlace 106
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 48 min Denny CranesPlace 336,264
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 189,808
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 1 hr Go Blue Forever 61
More from around the web