Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#824933 Dec 18, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
here's what the NRA believes:
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Here's a quote from the Constitution:
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
Just what is difficult to understand about that sentence? It's very simply put, and seems to me very easy to understand.
By the way, civillian law enforcement, be it local, state or federal, is CIVILLIAN law enforcement. It os law enforcement OF THE PEOPLE, from the same "people" referred to in the Constitution. THUS, any weapon allowed to any of the people is allowed to all the people.
The Constitution does differentiate between military aspects and civillian aspects. It definitely does not differentiate between segments, sects or divisions within the people.
Therefore, constitutionally, any weapon allowed to be used by any of the people, to include those within the people who are selected for civillian law enforcement, be it local, state or federal, is automatically allowed to be one of the "arms" the people have the right to "KEEP AND BEAR".
Do you have a problem reading and understanding the written English language?
Do you have a problem with the United States being a Constitutional republic?
Then you have no problem with the people keeping and bearing arms, do you?
Or, are you in rebellion against the government of the United States?
I read just fine. You civilian law crap, where is that in the Constitution??

Where does it say "all arms".

Here's a musket, now you're armed.

This idea that the Second Amendment means you can own a nuclear bomb is well beyond stupid.
chicago

United States

#824934 Dec 18, 2012
relax, happy holidays...
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#824935 Dec 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then you must just be hungry.
evening, defeated fktard!
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#824936 Dec 18, 2012
chicago wrote:
relax, happy holidays...
testing the new toy santa brought you for xmas, ma'am?
i mean you are checking your ip location right?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#824937 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid fck.
In Pennsylvania,"The Lethal Weapons Training Act provides for the training and certification of watch guards, protective
patrolmen, detectives and criminal investigators, carrying and using lethal weapons in their employment;
imposing powers and duties on the Commissioner of the Pennsylvania State Police, and providing penalties."

ACT certification is a 40 hour course.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#824938 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
This thread is turning ugly. Why do rightwingers hate women so much?
They fear what they don't understand, Homer.

Women having sexual lives, in any context other than heterosexual marriage, threatens their sense of fairness: only men should be able to have sex, without the "responsibility" of getting 'knocked up'. Which is why they're against contraceptives, and abhor the idea, much less the reality, of abortion.

It has nothing to do with 'life'. It's all about control. Plus, they envy us because we have the ability to say "NO", and they....well, they live for that little tube between their legs, and can't imagine us being able to live without it.

Sad, really.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#824939 Dec 18, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Following in the footsteps of Hitler, Stalin, and Chairman Mao.
We all know that this is the Obama agenda and that the recent incident is just a convenient excuse.
The American people will never be disarmed.
Obama is not stupid. He's a brilliant statesman. He will get rid of these guns by appointing a more enlightened Supreme Court who will repeal the 2nd amendment. He will shoulder no blame, nor take no credit for making America safe once again.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#824941 Dec 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then you must just be hungry.
I have spent too much time foraging in the woods to fall for that one. >:[
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#824942 Dec 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you tell me what the KKK did in the south. Then I'll remind you once again that Byrd was a member of the KKK.
Then we can keep talking in circles since that's what you love doing so, so, so much.
Fact: Most KKK members are also NRA members.
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#824943 Dec 18, 2012
pauls old but he aint dead!!

http://youtu.be/624HfkMty_8
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#824945 Dec 18, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not stupid. He's a brilliant statesman. He will get rid of these guns by appointing a more enlightened Supreme Court who will repeal the 2nd amendment. He will shoulder no blame, nor take no credit for making America safe once again.
Presient Obama won twice.
The republicans feel entitled to the presidency.
President Obama is often a bit wiser than his critics
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#824947 Dec 18, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Discovery hit ‘American Guns’ canceled as Hollywood wrestles with links to gun violence
Discovery Channel’s popular reality show about a family of gun makers,“American Guns," came under intense scrutiny in the wake of Friday’s mass shooting at a Connecticut grade school, with people flooding the show’s Facebook page calling for its cancelation.
“I know you all have to make money but would Discovery Channel PLEASE consider ceasing to broadcast the show in the U.K.? Sadly your program makes buying/owning guns seem fun, glamorous, even normal,” wrote one. Another tweeted,“Dear Discovery Channel: it’s not appropriate showing the program American Guns now!” Another weighed in:“With Discovery shows like 'Sons of Guns','American Guns','Ted Nugent's Gun Country' etc it's not surprising how guns r seen as acceptable.”
It seems the critics may have been heard.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/...
Guns are bad. People who own guns are inherently evil. The enlightened people have spoken and the Discovery channel has ceased programming. Guns are never acceptable in any situation whatsoever.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#824949 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Only idiots like you think that's outrageous
Only you have no experience with sarcasm. But I probably hit the nail on the head.

So tell us, daddy-man...what WAS it she 'controlled you with the threat of abortion' to do, while she was pregnant, about which you carry so much anger, bitterness, and resentment?

Legitimize your offspring maybe, by getting married to her?

Perhaps you should have kept your willie in your underwear, if you didn't want to man up afterwards.

Just a thought.

By the way, does she have a clue that you're on here disparaging her all day?
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#824950 Dec 18, 2012
ohhh its a spam contest to kill the thread????

I said spam, fenris. not sperm. keep your mothers mouth out of this.

How very original.
im in!
Gunner

Chicago, IL

#824951 Dec 18, 2012
Since this is a fkn madhouse today lets play GUNNER!!!

Seems to be all the rage...again
same old tricks.
like fenris's mommy

Location hidden

#824952 Dec 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>They fear what they don't understand, Homer.
Women having sexual lives, in any context other than heterosexual marriage, threatens their sense of fairness: only men should be able to have sex, without the "responsibility" of getting 'knocked up'. Which is why they're against contraceptives, and abhor the idea, much less the reality, of abortion.
It has nothing to do with 'life'. It's all about control. Plus, they envy us because we have the ability to say "NO", and they....well, they live for that little tube between their legs, and can't imagine us being able to live without it.
Sad, really.
Yer nuts. Men are the ones who approved abortion. Recall who the justices hearing Roe vs. Wade were? Most men don't like condoms but, on the flip side, most do applaud abortion as a means to escape responsibility for insisting on not using condoms. Most abortions are simply a means of birth control.

Men don't envy women their veto.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#824955 Dec 18, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Slavery was once a necessary part of American culture from day one too. It's time For America to get with the 21st century and repeal this antiquated 2nd amendment. Nobody in this day and age needs to own a gun.
Tell that to a 72 yr.old lady who lives alone in a bad section of a city, and has had the home she owns, vandalized and burglarized more than once. Get a clue...

Location hidden

#824956 Dec 18, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not stupid. He's a brilliant statesman. He will get rid of these guns by appointing a more enlightened Supreme Court who will repeal the 2nd amendment. He will shoulder no blame, nor take no credit for making America safe once again.
Enlightenment has nothing to do with why Obama wants to kill off that amendment.
dem

Chicago, IL

#824957 Dec 18, 2012
fenris working overtime today.

whew!!!!!

now let me get this straight, you tea bag terrorists think adding more guns to schools and the everyday lives of children is better than limiting access to automatic weapons????

you try giving me the definition to automatic weapon and i swear i'll shoot you myself.

so to speak of course.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#824958 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout you sk my ck, copy paste gay leftist.
It seems you are demonstrating evidence of what psychologists call "projection", too.
By the way, when you execute Saul Alinsky's rule number 5, it's supposed to be your adversary that reacts inappropriately to your advantage. Perhaps you need a more intense indoctrination session to rectify your inadequate application of Alinsky's rules.
Anyway...

You haven't answered the post. How about you participate in the discussion with some ... discussion. I referenced a 5-point swing in the polls, after which Obama got barely 50 percent of the vote. I don't see anything from you the usual Saul Alinsky rule number 5 ranting. I'll help you. Here's the post again:

So, just how much did the Democrats pay for Chris Christi to sabotage the election? Did you see the 5-point swing that gave Obama barely half the vote immediately after Christi sabotaged the election? Without Christi's sabotage, Obama gets at best 47 percent and loses.
"Skin of the teeth" comes to mind.
Now, you forgot to answer the post... again. You always do this when there just isn't any valid argument. But, perhaps you do have something to contribute. I'll help you. Here's the post you ran away from again:
Naturally, there will be selective (gun control) enforcement, the usual for this excuse of an administration. They have no intention of disarming their base. They only want to disarm us.
They are setting the stage for a demonstration. Soon they will choose some group (like the Waco fiasco was done with fraudulently created evidence) or some individual (like the Randy Weavery family at Ruby Ridge was done with fraudulently created evidence) and attack them.
Larry Potts was not the only, or last federal agent who will invent fraudulent evidence for the Democrats and assassinate innocent Americans to serve the political purposes of the Democrats.
When you're dealing with Democrats, you're dealing with people no different than those that surrounded Hitler and Stalin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min nuke fergustan 4,776
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 5 min barry 733
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 5 min LEO 477 3,014
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 7 min spud 178
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min King Clutch 283,889
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min DonPanic 48,589
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 10 min Le Jimbo 23
Obama heckled 21 min spud 18
Who pays for the White House Thanksgiving meal? 23 min Bama Yankee 3
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan 45 min RustyS 16
Obama's Amnesty Action Fuels Flood of Immigrati... 46 min Hooogle It 1
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 47 min Even Steven 31

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE